• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Finnish civil war era poem -1918

Also thought Finland might be where the thundercats were from but thats third earth isnt it.

the vikings had many gogs thor was lightning. and there was no such juanne. another gog was braindrain. the gog they feared most was skroll. skroll was doing the solar eclipse. it would eat the sun and caused the day to turn to night. it made them disturbed when the sun vanished. the vikings knew the only way to make sense, they tried to scare away scroll. they believed it was them that caused the gog to spit back out the sun even though the sun came back anyway.

PyQs8HS.jpg

rxmGfdr.jpg

Years ago, when a solar eclipse would occur, the vikings were confused and didn't know how to explain what happened. So they made up these wolf gods that would block the sun. Obviously, we know that there are no gods puking the sun out when the vikings tried to terrify all of existence but the vikings believed they were right.

Sorry for bad english, but i have to tell you that they havent been in germany much and it was pretty hard to learn german in 1930's. Yes, i do fucking love them. Yes, they have nice furniture. Do you have a problem with that?

My Finnish is also, a tad rustig, tbf, no judgement on that ;) However, with everything else, this rhetoric seems a tad, familiar , especially with a new alt

To quote from your former post on, 'positive eugenics' ...the last Austrian who tried that...well you know, as a social experiment, unfortunately, it didn't turn out that well :unsure:

Last edited: