• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe finding euphoria from buprenorphine while on maintenance

What I also noticed is that euphoric effects, if present at all, last only a few hours, similarly to analgesic effects (I actually often suffer from some hyperalgesia and I think it's buprenorphine's fault, sometimes it's so annoying I can't even stand being touched). So basically it's better to spread your dose throughout a day rather than take your whole dose all at once. It's weird, but when I take 4mg all at once, it doesn't even hold me for a whole day, yet the blocking effect is still very strong long after I start feeling uneasy. So I decided to take 2mg twice a day as I often do need some peace in the afternoon. However, lately I've been running out of my Suboxone early more and more often. I collect it every two weeks, it's been one week and I already lack one full dose. I've read that twice as much is absorbed sublingually from a solution than from the pill, I've also checked solubility in water and ethanol for buprenorphine HCl (17mg/ml and 42mg/ml respectively). Today I've dissolved 1mg of Suboxone in 0.5ml of 40% alcohol and dropped a small cotton ball so it absorbs the solution and then put it under my tongue. Almost everything dissolves, the remaining particles must be binders as adding more alcohol hardly helps. I'm yet to see whether it will let me save up some.

You gotta get down to 2-3mgs a day... And take it every 24hrs, NOT twice a day. That way, it'll wear off by the time u take it again....

A Kilo level dealer of dope? Come on man. A Key of heroin in the US is MINIMUM $200,000. So you are claiming you were a multimillionaire level drug dealer? Not trying to start a flame war, but I just find it hard to believe that you were a kilo level dealer.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Why do people feel the need to lie, especially here on BL.
An 8ball a day of 80% pure would be impossible to consume. That's 3-4 times stronger then regular street gear.

When I first started maintenance I seemed to get euphoria from IV use of half of one of the 8mg film. But after a few weeks lost the buzz completely it seems.

If you want to get high on 4mg bupe you have use a different drug or take a few days off and then go back on. No reason to spit out what you think is Naloxone; Buprenorphine almost entirely antagonizes it anyway (i.e. if you OD on buprenorphine the binding affinities of naloxone and naltrexone aren't high enough to displace the bupe).

A Kilo level dealer of dope? Come on man. A Key of heroin in the US is MINIMUM $200,000..
Not even close. Are you speaking from experience? Ounces of high quality dope can be had for $1,000 even if you've just been a regular user and you're not in a city where supply is controlled strictly by a strong street crime/gang presence. Even if "Keys" were the full weight, you're still talking under 40 before the discount you get at that level. IF you are in a circle of sellers who aren't beholden to a hierarchical structure.

If you want to get high on 4mg bupe you have use a different drug or take a few days off and then go back on. No reason to spit out what you think is Naloxone; Buprenorphine almost entirely antagonizes it anyway (i.e. if you OD on buprenorphine the binding affinities of naloxone and naltrexone aren't high enough to displace the bupe).

Not even close. Are you speaking from experience? Ounces of high quality dope can be had for $1,000 even if you've just been a regular user and you're not in a city where supply is controlled strictly by a strong street crime/gang presence. Even if "Keys" were the full weight, you're still talking under 40 before the discount you get at that level. IF you are in a circle of sellers who aren't beholden to a hierarchical structure.

A grand for an ounce of dope? Come on man. I've been in this "game" long enough to know that that is not possible. I'm talking NYC here too. You're saying you have connections for 28 GRAMS of heroin for $1,000? The past decade a "brick" of dope in NYC was 10 bundles. That's roughly 10 grams. I've been around many, many dealers in my life ranging from corner boys, to the top lieutenants and I just can not fathom an ounce going for $1,000. Period. I think you are thinking of cocaine my friend.

Read this article that backs up my point:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2007/05/how_much_for_all_that_heroin.html

"In last year's Operation Black Gold Rush, authorities took 17 kilograms of black-tar heroin, said to have a street value of more than $3 million. (That's figured at a rate of more than $175,000 per kilogam"

You are thinking of cocaine my friend. There's no chance a kilo of heroin is being sold for $40,000.

Back to topic. lets not get this shut down i have learned a lot. less is definately more. I started on 16mg. Noticed after weening down, on the third day not sure if its cuz of the ween or more due to the fact i spit out the nalaxone, that i actually got a semi-noticeable opiate feeling. I have been on subs for about 1 month and this is better then the initial feeling of 'normalness' i got. Its the closest since my abstinence to 120mg a day oxy habit i have been to getting high. My question is has anyone else experienced this and does anyone have any suggestions how to potentiate or make this feeling a little better?