• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Finding a xanax connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignifyZ

Bluelighter
So I've been having the hardest time finding a xanax connect in the place where there are so many, SoCal. Can anyone give me some pointers to come across one? im at my wits end now....

keep looking youll find one someday, have you tried getting a doc to prescribe it?

You know better than this, you have been a member since 2009! Absolutely the BIGGEST rule on this website. No sourcing whatsoever. I could see if a greenlighter did this but not a member who has been around as long as 2009. If you want a benzo so bad just get some RCs or something. Don't risk having a cop PM you and getting arrested.

You know better than this, you have been a member since 2009! Absolutely the BIGGEST rule on this website. No sourcing whatsoever. I could see if a greenlighter did this but not a member who has been around as long as 2009. If you want a benzo so bad just get some RCs or something. Don't risk having a cop PM you and getting arrested.

excellent advice :)

How about just getting a doctor to prescribe it? That's a safer way to go about this and you probably won't get caught or look suspicious.

Yeah I would go with what the others said.
Plus its quite common to find bunk xanax in the streets, just get a doctor to prescribe it for you therefore you know that what you're taxing is 100% pharmaceutical alprazolam.

So I've been having the hardest time finding a xanax connect in the place where there are so many, SoCal. Can anyone give me some pointers to come across one? im at my wits end now....
What happened to an addict being resourceful and finding his fix by all means possible? You using the internet to post this shit is lazy and stupid, you sir are a poor excuse of an addict!

Yo mayne, I can connect you to a forum ban if you want?

#KnowTheRules

#ObeyTheRules

The majority of xanax in my area is pressed in someones garage. My buddy took half a bar and it was unevenly mixed with an RC benzo. He woke up two days later calling me from 3 hours away with no clue how he ended up in a field half naked.

Go to a doctor. Its not hard to find a shady doc that'll write you what you want.

lol the shit people ask on here
why even mess with xanax if you are from socal plenty of nice cannabis to choose from hell i would trade places anyday i rather have some nice cannabis instead of pills

Try the want ads for example SWPH(single white pill head) seeking relationship with BD(benzo dealer),probably have more luck!!!!!!!!

I love Other Drugs, it's a forum that has helped me for over a decade (I changed user names in 2010.)

But... Why isn't this closed? Where's the mods? Surely this has been reported.

I'm not bashing anyone here, it is a common vacation week in the US, that may explain some of the absence of terminating nefarious or stupid material, like this post.

I'd like to suggest Mad Dash as a new additional moderator for the OD forum, he's here a lot, he's got great HR info and experience. He's decent and kind in his posts. I think he'd be a great candidate. I'll continue to advocate for his becoming a mod. I believe if asked he'd probably jump at the opportunity.

Sorry to hijack a thread that should be closed.

Edit: I just reported this post to mods. Let's hope it gets closed ASAP.

Moderators are volunteers. We get emails telling us when a report has been made in our forums. This is not my forum but I just saw your report as I'm sure the moderators will soon see as well. Thank you for reporting it. I am closing the thread and I thank all the members that contributed to upholding the BLUA.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.