L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Finding a girl like me

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
I feel like I can never find a girl that is so enthusiastic about drugs like I am, I mean in a spiritual way, me and my ex used to take drugs including hallucinogens togethor. It was a very passionate experience, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Even though the drugs didnt impact our relationship, I feel like a druggie for even trying to find a girl that feels the same exact way.

Wouldn't it be great if blue light had a dating area on here, for all of us share a huge common interest. I would love to connect with a fellow female blue lighter! Any feedback?

I feel like I can never find a girl that is so enthusiastic about drugs like I am, I mean in a spiritual way, me and my ex used to take drugs including hallucinogens togethor. It was a very passionate experience, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Even though the drugs didnt impact our relationship, I feel like a druggie for even trying to find a girl that feels the same exact way.

Wouldn't it be great if blue light had a dating area on here, for all of us share a huge common interest. I would love to connect with a fellow female blue lighter! Any feedback?

There SHOULD be a dating forum on here, that's an excellent idea!

That's what I'm saying!! Being a functional addict, and having as much passion as I do with heightening my moods with a partner with "spiritual substances";I feel like I'm the only one that feels this way and often feel like I would be a weirdo or druggie for even seeking that common hobby with a partner, even if it's just having someone that understands I would so appreciate that, even if they dobt use. I feel alone and empty its weird

Dating forums are complicated by informal liability. When a relationship goes bad, members of the forum take sides. Eventually this can create factions and lead to drama that splits the modbase and causes the community to split and often collapse.

There used to be a bluelight roommate finding forum, but then fears of law enforcement encroachment had the moderators decide to shut it down.

Just because some people can be petty fucking drama queens, shouldn't mean the rest of us have to miss out.
I think a dating place on here would be awesome, even if just a personal ads type thing.

The thing is that you don't wanna find someone exactly like you because then you wouldn't have anything to learn and the growth would be toxic and useless, this is the type of thing that younger kids too. Spiritual way meaning being able to stimulate your thoughts? You wanna find someone to be comfortable with your weirdness, do not indoctrinate your partner. If you wanna find a female, find someone to make a future and educate with, having the ability to shapeshift within yourself and knowing oneself it's very very important for a relationship. Do not date online, just go outside and find someone. In your case if you wanna find a junkie just go to a rave and interact with the womans there. Find a woman, not a girl, another norm that isn't respected that much. Eyes don't lie, chico.

Or if you just wanna be a kid, just go to a whore and that's it.

Dating forums are complicated by informal liability. When a relationship goes bad, members of the forum take sides. Eventually this can create factions and lead to drama that splits the modbase and causes the community to split and often collapse.

^^ This, is very true.

I think it would be a disaster, liability wise.

I love drugs. I'm a girl. Sadly though I'm straight. :p

Also I'm on the destructive heroin needle loving side rather than the enlightenment mind expansion side. Which also isn't a great basis for a relationship.

"liability" - lol, no one's gonna sue BL.
not sue, no, but over the years I've dated several blers, and the last couple led to waaay too much drama, including bans, harassment, stalking, libel and slander on and off the board, libel and slander against the site, more direct attacks against the site, admins being threatened, doxxing, and just giant fucking messes, and not from bad breakups or burned exes or anything like that, but from the dudes they dated after me being unable to leave me alone for some fucking reason (and it's still ongoing now several years later)

so yeah, no more of that kind of drama. if you hit it off with someone and hook up with them, cool, but bl isn't going to be actively facilitating that kinda thing