Ancillaries Finasteride/Dutasteride - pharmaceuticals for full hair?

"Can't grow grass on concrete".

I heard that expression I think from some life prolonging scientist that appeared on some podcast at some point in time and space.

I believe it's relative to keeping the scalp supple.

It got really tiresome derma rolling my scalp and then putting on growth catalysts like tripeptides etc.

So I'd eased off micro needling and maintained using all sorts of shampoos, conditioners, peptides treatments etc.

Good news in my hair thinning seemed to slow down.

And recommencing physical activity routines - and I firmly believe increased neural/nerve firing should improve things further (increase blood flow, scalp well being).

But keeping the scalp...... fertile, by way of "turning over the soil" basically = ensuring adequate blood activity.

i.e. ensure that soil doesn't turn to concrete.

Probably why things like scalp massage has been proven as beneficial.

In any case - equipped with this information, in addition to

1) regular scalp massage

2) using hair oil like castor/olive/rosemary etc in place of gel/cream/wax, as the former contribute to a healthy scalp, that other crap = not so much

3) vitamin loaded shampoo and conditioners + treatments

I will now reintroduce derma rolling, on the assumption it contributes to keeping the scalp active, soft, supple, an environment conducive to growth;

i.e. not hardend concrete where nothing can grow.

Finasteride made my cum like water, but it regrew my vertex completely where the was a whole. My libido was reduced significantly but nowhere near as much as with heroin which has made me uninterested in masturbating for months at this point.

I am stopping it however after a pretty hot girl told me I look better bald (I had shaved my head because of my receding hairline - Norwood 3 class) and that she actually prefers bald men. So I thought I may as well focus on this pool of women who like shaved heads since it exists and put one less poison in my body. But I definitely have a skull shape that allows me to pull off the shaved head, for most men this is not the case IME

Tldr: it works but it might have some mild reversible side effects, however on internet people claim permanent side effects (pfs syndrome)