• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Finally seeing what the scary spirit like presence in my dreams are.

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
I have dreams of the spirits chasing me but I never get to fully see them. But I recently had a spiritual dream of bumping into a giant looking fox out of no where and once it made eye contact with me it started chasing me and had the ability to teleport .
I also have been having allot of spiritual dreams of being underground in a underground place that holds tombs and everything is light up with flame torches.

I had seen these reptile creature in my spiritual dreams and they are very carious creatures that can't talk but only make weird noises and they always are trying to break out of the ground and in the dream I find my self fighting them and trying to prevent them from breaking out of the underground tunnels.

This is what these underground creature look like.

download (3).png

Dude.
Put. Down. The. Drugs.

Best of luck.
I will put down the drugs once the mental health department stops injecting me with forced medication. Until then drugs is the only escape I have to not think about my ruin life stuck in the mental health system.

I will put down the drugs once the mental health department stops injecting me with forced medication. Until then drugs is the only escape I have to not think about my ruin life stuck in the mental health system.
Which drugs do you use? I know you wrote about quitting crystal meth.

Which drugs do you use? I know you wrote about quitting crystal meth.
I use Adivan and Restoril . I still use meth but I am mature about my meth use because I now know it takes 11 days to get my dopamine back. So I use meth once every 11 days. I plan on quitting in 2 weeks because I'm moving to my first own apartment . It's awesome I'm finally moving out of the boarding house . No more roommates 😇.
Quitting meth for me is now a easy thing to do. But I'm purely using it to specifically pass time. I enjoy the staying up . Unfortunately I havnt had any major hullicinations on it since October 2019.
My main drug of choice is Restoril and Adivan or as some call it Ativan it's very confusing because most people call it Ativan but at the hospital it was called Adivan.
I did IV Adivan at the hospital because I got food poisoning and was very anxious at the hospital and couldn't calm down so they gave me Adivan through a IV and it got me very calm and high. I don't know how but after checking out of the emergency I had no idea how to get home, so I just kept walking in a random street then I stumbled across a K-mart and went to the K-mart parking lot then called my dad telling him I'm lost and at a K-mart in West covina , he then said" next to freeway?" And surprisingly it was next to a freeway and my dad came and picked me up 😇😇😇😇😇 I love my dad so much even tho he kicked me out and sent me to live at a boarding house.

11 days huh?

Sounds like an interesting dream. Sometimes I get some heavy dreamlike states from sleep paralysis, but nothing so vivid.

how condescending and rude. Isnortice91 is trying to recover.

It’s not condescending, it’s time Isnortice.

Those forced injections are one step shy of a chemical lobotomy bro. The meth on top of that will be frying you, even at only every 11 days.
I’m surprised you can touch reality at all atm.

And tbh, sometimes I think we all worry that your losing your grip on it.

How long are you on contract for your medication?
Please at least consider taking a break til they stop pumping you full of that shit.

This is the only dream i had where it wasn't a dream. Ever since then, i leave on bedroom lights. I knew who was chasing me, could see and feel his cold presence. I guess i was yelling for help and woke up my parents and some friend of theirs who was staying the night. I think it was a portal opened up since because always from exactly 02.00~03.00 demons will manifest before me

Hey isnortice91. You know I respect your intelligence and your ability to write (though I don’t like the anti-jewish content). However, watching your posts over last few weeks I’m a bit worried about how you are travelling.

i know you want to escape from legal medical system but that looks less likely with every post. If you want to chat offline send me PM - I’d be happy to see if i can offer any help.

Most definitely. That force felt as though it were standing over me but i wasn't even in my physical body. Like somehow i was floating behind myself but these magnets were pulling me towards the demon as i ran as fast as possible, in terror. The way i knew, even tho i was really young, when awoken it was warm in my room but i was cold like a corpse

I guess i haven't ever felt things tug at me or whatever, while physically conscious. These two realms (astral, physical) are always separate for me at least

For example during sleep paralysis the few times i've had it, i was able to wake up my brain and bring me out of the quicksand feeling. So i could feel my body again in order to wake up physically

Hey isnortice91. You know I respect your intelligence and your ability to write (though I don’t like the anti-jewish content). However, watching your posts over last few weeks I’m a bit worried about how you are travelling.

i know you want to escape from legal medical system but that looks less likely with every post. If you want to chat offline send me PM - I’d be happy to see if i can offer any help.

This is very kind and very wholesome. I love posts like this.

It’s not condescending, it’s time Isnortice.

Those forced injections are one step shy of a chemical lobotomy bro. The meth on top of that will be frying you, even at only every 11 days.
I’m surprised you can touch reality at all atm.

And tbh, sometimes I think we all worry that your losing your grip on it.

How long are you on contract for your medication?
Please at least consider taking a break til they stop pumping you full of that shit.

I'm on effexor and abuse meth and without sleep deprivation I feel much more present and aware of things as long as I'm in complete control of my usage and keep it low and compulsion doesn't take the wheel.

But yeah I'm not gonna argue that antidepressants are usually pretty terrible, like for example the correlation between prescribed antidepressants and certain trends i.e. school shootings, suicide attempts, certain acts, etc in relation to it. I think plenty of it is environment, we tend to overlook that the environment and context of drug usage can change the effects and outcome of using them - of which I mention bc I believe it to be very important.

That bein' said, I also have firsthand experience with this disconnection from reality given to us sometimes from the meds, it's pretty distinct. The choices you make can definitely be altered by it and it alone, disregarding the overall effects of the med. But I've also noticed a stronger connection to the world around me and myself as well. It was very wishy washy for awhile, and even to this day I feel as if there's, so to say, a blanket of avoidance to basic human nature necessities from the med and it's a feeling that comes every so often, mostly thanks to my grounding weed habit.

I'm personally stuck on SSRIs until I am ready to face a multi year long (2 years? More?) brutal recovery that I may not survive due to the heavy chance of suicidal tendencies and trust me you don't just go off the meds and go through acute withdrawal then are back to normal unless you're the rare(not super rare? i wouldn't know so don't quote me on it) lucky one with superhuman brain plasticity or whatever.

I mention the last part about a long recovery in hopes it is taken into consideration that there may need to be an abstinence to all or most psychoactive drugs for a period of time after quitting any antidepressants.

It's taken me some training to notice the changes in perception the medications have personally given me and what I've noticed so far is what I hesitantly believe to be only a slice of all the changes.

I'm not sure if this drug hasn't taken much from a single person I know that uses it. It is indeed very saddening and disheartening. I'm very aware of the changes in myself from it thusfar but I don't have much time spent addicted so far whatsoever and I'm already planning rehab.

Similar to what this caring individual said, I want to add that if you have mental illness please don't give any of yourself to this drug and don't keep on making any and all excuses to use, even just using 2 or 3 days a month has effects that bleed into every single day of your life.

Anyway, I'm just passin' along in hopes i can spark a shred of positivity :) stay safe guys and get your sleep

I'm on effexor and abuse meth and without sleep deprivation I feel much more present and aware of things as long as I'm in complete control of my usage and keep it low and compulsion doesn't take the wheel.

But yeah I'm not gonna argue that antidepressants are usually pretty terrible, like for example the correlation between prescribed antidepressants and certain trends i.e. school shootings, suicide attempts, certain acts, etc in relation to it. I think plenty of it is environment, we tend to overlook that the environment and context of drug usage can change the effects and outcome of using them - of which I mention bc I believe it to be very important.

That bein' said, I also have firsthand experience with this disconnection from reality given to us sometimes from the meds, it's pretty distinct. The choices you make can definitely be altered by it and it alone, disregarding the overall effects of the med. But I've also noticed a stronger connection to the world around me and myself as well. It was very wishy washy for awhile, and even to this day I feel as if there's, so to say, a blanket of avoidance to basic human nature necessities from the med and it's a feeling that comes every so often, mostly thanks to my grounding weed habit.

I'm personally stuck on SSRIs until I am ready to face a multi year long (2 years? More?) brutal recovery that I may not survive due to the heavy chance of suicidal tendencies and trust me you don't just go off the meds and go through acute withdrawal then are back to normal unless you're the rare(not super rare? i wouldn't know so don't quote me on it) lucky one with superhuman brain plasticity or whatever.

I mention the last part about a long recovery in hopes it is taken into consideration that there may need to be an abstinence to all or most psychoactive drugs for a period of time after quitting any antidepressants.

It's taken me some training to notice the changes in perception the medications have personally given me and what I've noticed so far is what I hesitantly believe to be only a slice of all the changes.

I'm not sure if this drug hasn't taken much from a single person I know that uses it. It is indeed very saddening and disheartening. I'm very aware of the changes in myself from it thusfar but I don't have much time spent addicted so far whatsoever and I'm already planning rehab.

Similar to what this caring individual said, I want to add that if you have mental illness please don't give any of yourself to this drug and don't keep on making any and all excuses to use, even just using 2 or 3 days a month has effects that bleed into every single day of your life.

Anyway, I'm just passin' along in hopes i can spark a shred of positivity :) stay safe guys and get your sleep
Thank you for this post. My husband has been an avid meth user for a long time. Lately he is hearing voices (for almost 5 months now). He has been inpatient twice, and sent home with different meds both times and told to follow up with the local mental health clinic, which is booked for 2 months just to get in to see the therapist, then another 2 months to see the psychiatrist. Arkansas has not dropped the ball on mental health, they never picked it up. AT ALL. Now they have him on Effexor and risperidone, along with trazadone for sleep at night, but it isn't working. It wears off and the voices come back before it's time for his next dose. We are still 2 months out from the psych. that can change his meds up. any advice? please help.