• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Finally saying hi

thegreenhand

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all,

I've been browsing this forum for a bit now and have actually made some posts too. My DOC is - without a doubt - high quality LSD blotter ;). I'm pretty experienced with psychedelics of all sorts and have recently begun dabbling into empathogens and stimulants. I love seeing the open, non judgmental discussions here, those are often difficult to find in person. From browsing and asking my own questions I have without a doubt become a safer drug user. Hopefully I can give back even some of what this community has given me! Thank you everyone

Welcome to both of you's.
It would appear that the majority browse for years or so before registering... maybe we all like to make sure this sh** is legit before jumping on board. So many BS forums no wonder there is apprehension about signing into yet another org. This may indicate that we are a step above the average in brain usage (and substances lol)... this is indicated throughout BL. Not a whole lot of real life dumb MFs here.
Bluelight is the primer website in my opinion and will remain indefinitely. Became my only oasis from a desert of ever-increasing brainless data isles.
Looking forward to reading some experiences you guys may have to share. This may be he only place left that can help me grow and expand.
Guess we will see ya around.
Be safe and happy journeys.
Ptah

Hey,

A pleasure to convert a lurker, as always :)

I'm very curious about psychedelics. Tried LSD and shrooms once, but will be looking forward to hearing about your experiences. What have you learned from LSD?

Check out Psychedelic Drugs.

Welcome to Bluelight @thegreenhand! And also @teriastiles.
My journey with LSD has been a wild ride for sure. My first ever psychedelic trip was 1 tab and for the first time I saw who I was as a person and the potential I have within me. It fundamentally changed how I live my everyday life in every way possible. I tried it again expecting this to happen once more but Lucy said "Nope, it don't work like that". Not an extremely difficult trip but this began my foray into further tripping. LSD has forced me to accept some very hard to swallow pills. At one point I was quite frankly abusing the substance and the magic was gone. I took a long break and now its like that first time again. All in all, LSD has showed me that drugs can give you higher highs than you've ever seen but god damn if the lows aren't lower than ever.

Welcome to both of you's.
It would appear that the majority browse for years or so before registering... maybe we all like to make sure this sh** is legit before jumping on board. So many BS forums no wonder there is apprehension about signing into yet another org. This may indicate that we are a step above the average in brain usage (and substances lol)... this is indicated throughout BL. Not a whole lot of real life dumb MFs here.
Bluelight is the primer website in my opinion and will remain indefinitely. Became my only oasis from a desert of ever-increasing brainless data isles.
Looking forward to reading some experiences you guys may have to share. This may be he only place left that can help me grow and expand.
Guess we will see ya around.
Be safe and happy journeys.
Ptah
Absolutely agree. Reddit's drug forums are a giant circlejerk lacking any real intelligent discussions. Glad to be a part of this community!

My journey with LSD has been a wild ride for sure. My first ever psychedelic trip was 1 tab and for the first time I saw who I was as a person and the potential I have within me. It fundamentally changed how I live my everyday life in every way possible. I tried it again expecting this to happen once more but Lucy said "Nope, it don't work like that". Not an extremely difficult trip but this began my foray into further tripping. LSD has forced me to accept some very hard to swallow pills. At one point I was quite frankly abusing the substance and the magic was gone. I took a long break and now its like that first time again. All in all, LSD has showed me that drugs can give you higher highs than you've ever seen but god damn if the lows aren't lower than ever.

I had that happen from Near Death Experience.
Welcome!
❤️🌹💎🥂

Welcome guys!! This is really a great place for All sorts of information , banter, and a good old Belly laugh now and then.
The people here are mostly very real and helpful, no judgement about life style or drug choices. But a huge comitment to harm reduction, and to lessne thae Pain and suffering that is Rampet in the world now with too many deaths and families and lives Destroyed