• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Finally registered.

RR1989

Bluelighter
hello all,
My name is Ryan. I am 30 year old male from Sacramento, CA. Army Veteran, I have used this website as a go-to since 2007 when my curiosity and experimenting began.....Finally decided to resister and move up from lurker status. Lots of good information on here that's helped me out countless times I'm sure. Was long over due but glad I signed up.

Welcome to the forum Ryan we are so happy to have you and its a pleasure speaking with you. It's much more fulfilling to be an active member on the site rather then a lurker. This way you can help us create the kind of content you've been enjoying. If you ever have any questions about anything feel free to shoot me a PM at anytime alright.

What sorts of Drugs are you into?

You had mentioned experimenting with things?

Oops, forgot

started at 17 with opiates -Vicodin in high school lead to Oxycontin 80's eventually which lead to my first Suboxone treatment at 18 On and off with pharmaceutical opiates until I went into Army at 22 to "fix" my drug issues...used heroin for first time, and began combining it with meth. Left the Army at 25 and last 5 years have been countless trips to detox, 30, 60, and 90 days inpatient...currently I am on methadone maint. 80 mg have a place again etc...still dabble but trying to avoid letting it consume everything etc..

Today I will be getting my package of poppy seeds and will hopefully have some luck in growing a couple of plants..

sorry for rant...still awake after 2nd sleepless night (second d.o.c)

Welcome to Bluelight @RR1989 :)

Goofballs of meth and heroin are definitely addicting. It was the closest to psychological addiction I have ever been. As a long time lurker, I'm sure you are familiar, but don't be shy to pop into The Dark Side for addiction support.

See ya around!

ryan welcome, With everything ( except Addiction ) always better to be in the Game than on the sidelines watching live go by!!
Good to have another VET !! Thank you for your service.
ICE

Thank you Madness and Iceman, Always nice to have a couple of people welcome you into the forums. I've introduced myself in several automotive forums and maybe once in 5 year received more than 1-2 replies..In my experiences 9/10 people that use any substance or suffer from addiction/mental health issues still tend to be some of the most caring, friendliest individuals that you will meet ( except for the obvious instances where they steal eto it goes without saying that I'm sure this website is full of great people ( I'm sorry yet again for rant...morning 3 of no sleep hah. This means tonight i'll be sleeping early)''

Madness, I will definetky check out the addiction support, I receive 1 hour every 3 months through the VA healthcare and my anxiety of crowds and public speaking keep me from regularly
12 steps unless I was in treatment. I lack in any formn of support and would like to start up again .

Iceman Thank YOU for YOUR service as well! What branch? mos? I did 4 years as a mechanic/paratrooper in the 82ND Airborne Ft Bragg, NC from 2011-2015, deployed once and finished my contract as an E4. (sham-shield, ha)

Thanks again guys for the welcome, see you around!