• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Finally gonna try plugging the dilaudid. How much water should I use per 4mg tablet?

FunctionlJnkieGal

Bluelighter
Snorting hasn't helped much and I won't IV, so I bought an oral 5mL syringe. I know I need to crush then dissolve the powder in water, but how much water should I use per tablet? And does it need to be hot or cold, or does it matter?

Room temp should be fine, easier on the body, but it doesn't matter as long as the pill dissolves enough to get it into your syringe. I've never mucked around with dilly pills so I've no idea really but I would think 5mls is plenty for a pill or two. Just be mindful of dosage and OD, be aware of your tolerance or lack thereof.

Have you tried to dissolve a pill yet? Just try and dissolve it in 2-3ml of water....you just don't want to have to squirt too much liquid in your bum.

Thanks for the advice. First things first, I dispatched any remaining cargo, then I dissolved a 4mg into 3ml of water into the syringe and squirted it in some minutes ago. I just hope I put it in deep enough. I only inserted the syringe by an inch, inch and a half. It was a little uncomfortable. Still awaiting results. That was just my nightly dose. I already snorted 4mg about 4hrs ago so I didn't want to waste much, in case it doesn't work.

??

Thanks for the advice. First things first, I dispatched any remaining cargo, then I dissolved a 4mg into 3ml of water into the syringe and squirted it in some minutes ago. I just hope I put it in deep enough. I only inserted the syringe by an inch, inch and a half. It was a little uncomfortable. Still awaiting results. That was just my nightly dose. I already snorted 4mg about 4hrs ago so I didn't want to waste much, in case it doesn't work.

Any update?

I got a decent buzz for the first half hour (no itchiness or nods, but I felt significantly more relaxed), nothing too heavy (I save the higher doses for the weekend, as I can't afford to take high doses every night). It definitely feels stronger than any other route I've tried though so I'll be sticking to this method.

Last edited:
Try sticking the syringe a little deeper next time. Thus the risk of liquid spilling out is reduced.
Also lying on your side for about 3min after plugging reduces the urge to go to the toilet which is just natural after squirting liquid up your bum.

Typically warm water works best. Do not add heat. The longer it sits and with random shaking of the bottle, cup, or whatever you are using also helps dissolve the substance much better. 10ml for four 4mg has always been sufficient so 5ml for one 4mg should be fine although I'm not 100% sure on that. You also need to go deep, as far as it will comfortably go. It also helps to leave the syringe in for a few mins after all is done. Remember to prop your bottom up by whatever method or position is most comfortable. This helps in keeping it in for longer (gravity). It has also been debated whether or not to go to the bathroom prior to plugging. I believe it does make a huge difference. Don't forget the lube and, to avoid an oh shit (no pun intended) moment, lay a towel down just in case.

Try sticking the syringe a little deeper next time. Thus the risk of liquid spilling out is reduced.
Also lying on your side for about 3min after plugging reduces the urge to go to the toilet which is just natural after squirting liquid up your bum.
true and deeper you squirt it the more it gets in your system

I got a decent buzz for the first half hour (no itchiness or nods, but I felt significantly more relaxed), nothing too heavy (I save the higher doses for the weekend, as I can't afford to take high doses every night). It definitely feels stronger than any other route I've tried though so I'll be sticking to this method.

Cool, well you got it! It is no more complicated than that, just a bit further in next time, all the way to the wings or ears of the syringe (if it was a little uncomfortable it's fair to say you wont lose the syringe up your bum so don't worry, and some discomfort is normal lol)
Take care now.

and sterile syringe! although its your bung hole you can still be injecting nasty bacteria up there if u keep using same syringe!

You must have a very low tolerance to opioids if you felt 4mg rectal. For most people hydromorphone does almost nothing unless IVed or at least IMed. It doesn't seem to give a real high like morphine or oxy from other ROAs. once I took 55mg orally (Dilaudid syrup) and I could feel it, but mostly just the negatives. Respiratory depression and a bit dizzy, but no real high as such. What I'm kind of trying to say is with dilaudid there is a risk of going higher and higher in dose because of lack of effects and then suddenly you're in OD territory without really being on the nod. Dilaudid is quite unlike the other hard opioids.

Thanks for all the advice, I'm sure every bit helps. And as for my tolerance, I don't know what it is with dillies quite yet, but when I was taking morphine predominantly (orally) I could take up to 300mg without worrying about an overdose (but that was my maximum weekend dose). I'm 5ft2", female, and small framed but I'm not sure if that was a risky dose for my body type, I just got use to taking opiates for a good 7 or 8 years. My tolerance is probably much lower now that I haven't been able to acquire any morphine for a couple of months now. And yes, I can say with great confidence that I prefer morphine, as the euphoria just from taken orally would get me right where I needed to be. There's just something lacking with dilaudid. Its too short-lived and no matter how much I take (I've plugged up to 16mg so far), it just doesn't do it for me like morphine did. Morphine is by far my favorite opiate, I even like it better than H (though the tar where I live is not that impressive to me, if I'm able to come across it at all). Meth is a much more popular drug than heroin where I live. It sucks being a junkie in tweakerville, because everywhere you turn, there it is. But you really gotta know the right people when it comes to opiates, especially when you're trying to find anything stronger than hydrocodone.

^Morphine is a superior drug in my opinion, for pain especially, it is more sedating than other opiates so best for an evening dose and something stimulating like oxy for the morning. It has a very low bioavailability when taken orally, much better taken IV, IM or subcut if you have the appropriate preparations - injecting pills is shit in my opinion but I would feel more comfortable preparing oral Morphine pills for IV injection than these other drugs like hydromorrphone/oxymorphone but I guess if a micron filter is used they all may be much of a muchness really.