• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Finally a member!

Chronic PugHead

Bluelighter
Hi! After Reading through the intro-message i decided to try out an introduction.

The reason i came to bluelight is because i really like drugs. No... i love Them!
I cant imagine my life without Them (how bad it might Sound lol). But i also love LIFE. Being able to be here in This moment As far in the future we’ve ever Been. So i started researching drugs to minimize every risk there is - from dry mouth to coma/death. And after finding such an extensive forum full of personal stories and Scientific research i barely understand, i decided to join in.

Bout me:
19Y/O M from a small country called Denmark. I have Been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, which you’ll probably notice in my “All-over-the-place” Way of writing (though very mild, with a “bonker-period” every few years.) i am very interested in astronomy and the general thinking in a bigger picture.

I’ve tried a little bit of everything but lately i’m leaning towards stims —> Speed-paste or eurospeed to be exact. Keeps me going all Day and i Can look sober to others.

(After a horrible reddit period, i’ll add the fact that i am aware of the factors/risks i am taking as Mentally ill. So please Do not go overboard (?) and lecture me about how stupid it is. I’m just looking for a friendly forum, although i am very open about it and i wont hesitate to share my knowledge and experiences)

That’s it i Think. :)

Welcome to Bluelight @Chronic PugHead - cute avatar :)

You are not alone!! In that we love drugs as well, and mental illness is so stranger to some of us. Check out Mental Health if you get a chance. You could just pop in and tell us how you feel, maybe.

Ah, "thinking in a bigger picture". As in, things outside of ourselves? Have you ever done psychedelics?

I’ve done several psychedelics, though the easiest to remember would be my 1.200uq (or what we believed) 25i-NBOMe trip. Started out fun as hell and ended in a “cosmic existential crisis” where i tried to convince everyone about just HOW worthless we really are. Wouldn’t wanna be Them :D

The Big picture is somewhat the same. I’m a believer of science and darwinism, so spiritual thoughts dont really occur. But considering how small and Tiny we really are and how we Can technically look back in time ( eg. faraway stars ) just seems to blow my mind.

Welcome :)

I think you'll find that most of us here love drugs. It's a great community and a great resource.