• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Final Scientific Concluding Postscript To "UA Truth or Dare"

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
I was hoping to get this in the orignal thread before it was locked, of course . . .

With respect to the questions that people have about drugs testing here, would a Sticky post in this sub-category explaining the science and recent history of drugs testing and what can and cannot put one at risk for false positives satisfy about 85 per cent of those questions?

Naturally, concluding by advising that trying to fool the test is not necessarily legal, and in any case is very easy to spot and gets employees in even deeper shit, would be imperative. Also a note that there is a lot of folklore and quack products for sale out there about ways to deal with the tests which can get them into deeper trouble with whomever is testing them . . .

Also the limitations of the supermarket drugs tests may be a good question to answer for people -- there is either the case of someone getting themselves into trouble by having a false sense of security, or parents read the thing wrong and go mediaeval on their kid for all the wrong reasons. All of the above reduce the harm coming to people in these situations . . .

Last edited:
I 2nd and support this post and would gladly volunteer to be a Moderator of a drug test sub forum. I have extensive history of personal drug testing and even administering drug tests to those in sober living that were sent out to a lab for GC/MS confirmations.

Drug testing is entirely unconstitutional and people should know their rights and everything involved with them in the name of harm reduction. I think blue light does people a disservice by not allowing the discussions of drug testing

Unfortunately drug testing questions brings a question of legality that may ostensibly attract undue and unwanted LE attention on bluelight.

Essentially it could amount to bluelight assisting individuals breaking the law in order to avoid jailtime by enabling their efforts to circumvent court ordered drug testing, and etc.

Assisting individuals with information on how to break or circumvent laws puts the forum at risk.