• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Filtering Orange Actavis 153 Subutex

Animoe

Bluelighter
Does anybody have any tips on filtering the Orange Actavis 153 Subutex? I'm losing a lot more water with these due to them turning into slime.

Please spare me the dangers of injecting subs, I realize these are probably worse to IV than other brands. All I'm looking for is advice on how to draw up the fluid.

Thanks everybody.

*Edit- I figured out how to easily filter these pills and get nearly all water back if anybody wants to know

Last edited:
What's up Animoe I'm down with tha sickness homeboy shoot me some knowledge bcuz I'm pissed about the suprise. Not only am I having trouble drawing them up , I really don't think I'm getting where I'm supposed to be with these orange ones either. Help me out. Also I've been doing mine this way for about 3 months now and couldn't ever imagine going back to the whole under the tounge crap, but im curious have u discovered any signs of health problems that u feel are from the iv usage of subutex.?? And thanks in advance bro.

Hey, I am wondering how you did this. I'm all for iv subutex I've been doing it for 2 years no health problems just hot water and mix and draw up, people over complicate the process and it's stupid. Anyway I just got the orange activis ones and I'm curious as to how they are, what's the best way to do them. Swim gets the white round ones usually.

Hey, I am wondering how you did this. I'm all for iv subutex I've been doing it for 2 years no health problems just hot water and mix and draw up, people over complicate the process and it's stupid. Anyway I just got the orange activis ones and I'm curious as to how they are, what's the best way to do them. Swim gets the white round ones usually.
You have used subutex for 2 years without filtering it?

Welcome to Bluelight :) we don't use SWIM here
And some day you'll pay the price for not micron filtering the subs. People lost their arms due to not filtering it, plus all the fillers and binders can end up in your lungs

Wtf wow

Does anybody have any tips on filtering the Orange Actavis 153 Subutex? I'm losing a lot more water with these due to them turning into slime.

Please spare me the dangers of injecting subs, I realize these are probably worse to IV than other brands. All I'm looking for is advice on how to draw up the fluid.

Thanks everybody.

*Edit- I figured out how to easily filter these pills and get nearly all water back if anybody wants to know
You know I'm just disgusted. I have a problem EVERY SINGLE month filling Subutex. I swear every month. I cannot take suboxone due to certain allergies. I've taken them for years with no relapses. It's people like you that make it hard for people like me to actually try to live a better life. Because of the amount of patients that abuse this drug, I suffer from it. And so do other people trying to do the right thing. No wonder why I have a problem! You Google Subutex and it teaches you how to shoot them and snort them. Go shoot dope instead. You mind as well! No difference in my eyes. If your trying to stay sober you should put the TABLET, not needle, under your tongue and grow up. Or better yet you just have fun over there shooting up while I'm in tears every single month until my pharmacy agrees to fill them. You said spare the dangers of injecting and I will. So you just sit your happy self tipped over drooling with a needle hanging from your arm because you are so HIGH off the medication given to you to stop getting high. Ruin it for the rest of us! Thanks for having our six! Gross.

What's up Animoe I'm down with tha sickness homeboy shoot me some knowledge bcuz I'm pissed about the suprise. Not only am I having trouble drawing them up , I really don't think I'm getting where I'm supposed to be with these orange ones either. Help me out. Also I've been doing mine this way for about 3 months now and couldn't ever imagine going back to the whole under the tounge crap, but im curious have u discovered any signs of health problems that u feel are from the iv usage of subutex.?? And thanks in advance bro.
you too. Down with the sickness ! Grow up.

^Some don't have the luxury of having health insurance that will prescribe them without being in an inpatient program. And if they cost $20 a pop on the street. What are you gonna do. Are you gonnaake that 8mg last for four days or two days and start being sick on the 3rd or 4th instead of the 5th. When you're flat broke. So all these people should put themselves in wd for your convenience? Dumbass. And noone is nodding off of IV sub for maintenance. If you're lucky you'll make it through the day without any major symptoms. Just barely scraping by. And these are the people you choose to take your anger out on. Think about that.

Help

Thanks everybody.

******* Would love too know, please!!! Help!!