Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: Movies that remind of your ex's... and why?

Sleepless in Seattle. When Harry met Sally. Some Kind of Wonderful. OMFG
LOL

princess mononoke, cuz my ex was trying to make out with me while i wanted to watch the movie :p

Dusk 'Til Dawn, Twister, and the entire Hellraiser series - my first husband watched them OBSESSIVELY. I hate them, naturally.

"The Bourne Identity," which is the movie my ex and I saw on our one real "date." My appreciation of that movie is somewhat tentative, and come to think of it, so was the relationship. *shrug*

- E.T. because we broke up right after it was over.
- Bob Marley concert videos because my ex and I hooked up for the first time while watching it.... actually every time I hear the song 'Jammin' I think of him.

which ex?

high school - the princess bride, i think she made me watch it 832,234 times...

college I - dazed and confused, we watched it at the party we met at... i was pissing her off by sticking my head in front of the teevee and lip-synching the words.

college II - bound, she talked over the whole movie and she really got on my last nerve, a week later i broke up with her. never talk over a movie.

I had a boy who love Stanly Kubrick so every movie he mde reminds me of him.

My last boy love back to the future? I have no idea why he had bad taste in most things.

"American Pie" and "Save the Last Dance", both seen on dates. Needless to say, I find it hard to watch either of them.

smart-e said:
I had a boy who love Stanly Kubrick so every movie he mde reminds me of him.

My last boy love back to the future? I have no idea why he had bad taste in most things.

bad taste? I absolutely *LOVE* back to the future 1 and 2....

3 is good but not *as* good as the previous two....

Scary Movie 2 because he went down on me...thank you B for saving that movie in my memory or else I would have purged the time wasted in the theatre.

the Blair Witch project.. however the movie wasn't that scary compared to our relationship.

Anyways, we went to see it together and wlaked out in the middle of it b/c we were scared.

Withnail and I. Which is a bitch cos i love that movie, but reminds me of her too much....

swingers, lol that WHOLE movie reminds me of ex's

Wow, a 7 year old quote 8o do you guys never archive anything in here? =D

I have only watched the first 4 minutes of the film and all I can think of is my ex, I'm hoping that the rest of the film will make me think of my ex less and less but I am doubtfull from the first 4 minutes.

mine is 500 days of summer.
my stupid ex told me he loved that movie, and one night at like 4am i downloaded it at school after we stopped talking.

needless to say i hated that movie. i feel like he liked it cause he thought i was like that bitch or something.

8)