• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film & Television Bluetube thread

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
Yes. It's fun to wach a girl shoot a bottlerocket out of her butthole or atch some german kid go apeshit on his keyboard. This ain't that thread though. This is for film shorts, episodes, clips.......basically anything that doesn't involve someone shooting lighting their farts.

Our thread will be classy and tasteful. Unlike that cesspool know as the lounge. Soon, lounge. Soon...............

Natalie Portman raps

Jizz in my Pants

No. It's not an SNL thread. I'm just h.....lazy.

^those links only work in the states.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Try these links, silly non-yank.

Natalie Raps
Jizz In My Pants

This is the best animated short I've seen this year. The animation, music and sound are top notch. And the story is pretty touching.

Sintel

*edit: It just became even more heartbreaking when I watched it again and realized (spoiler)
NSFW:
that at 9:56, Scales realizes who she is when he sniffs her.
I missed that the first time. :(

Last edited:
Last edited:
Masters of Horror: Wes Craven pt 1 - 8:11
Masters of Horror: Wes Craven pt 2 - 3:36

Masters of Horror: John Carpenter - 9:20

Masters of Horror: George Romero - 9:36

Masters of Horror: Guillermo Del Toro - 8:13

Enjoyed this, esp Guillermo he's so amazingly Talented!

This is David Hoyle doing one of his Phenomenal Piss-takes, all at once weird and hilarious....
The Divine David - Contemporary Dance Masterclass

Interesting premise and it looks very well shot. You directed this? When will it be available to watch?

nah, I wrote it and worked on the shoot, but my buddy directed it. We are working on the last few details, but hopefully it will premier end of the month/beginning of Nov. as for when it will be online though, I have no idea. We are sending it to a bunch of festivals first, so I don't think we want to give it away for free just yet. I'll keep you posted though

Snow and Loads of It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxeqtCxwgiQ

Newport News, VA got a foot or so...Up to my knees and I'm 5'8" Forgive my swollen eyes, I see them in the mirror every damn morning...The timing is off in the video too, again apologies...May need to clean my computer as in F disk the hard drive...Vista sucks, as does my stuck on the laptop shot of the snow...But the top of the trash can snow is visible, and the snow on the evergreen in the front yard... :roll: You get the idea...My feet are cold and purple, someone want to donate to the 'get hannah some damn snow boots' fund?

How's the snow in your area if you got any at all? Discuss. :p

Last edited: