Rate this film:

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/3stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ravr

Bluelighter
scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-movie.jpg

Synopsis:

Scott Pilgrim's life is so awesome. He's 23 years old, in a rock band, "between jobs," and dating a cute high school girl. Everything's fantastic until a seriously mind-blowing, dangerously fashionable, roller blading delivery girl named Ramona Flowers starts cruising through his dreams and sailing by him at parties. But the path to Ms. Flowers isn't covered in rose petals. Ramona's seven evil exes stand between Scott and true happiness. Can Scott defeat all seven of the bad guys and get the girl without turning his precious little life upside-down, before the game is over?

I saw this movie last night, and I must say I was extremely impressed - from the mind blowing fight scenes(the cut scenes were incredible), to the myriads of hilarious references from popular video games and t.v. shows/ popular culture. Laughed so hard I was afraid I was going to have a heart attack!lol! Definitely worth checking out. I can't remember the last time I finished viewing a movie and telling myself, I can't wait to see it again.:D

5/ 5

Last edited:
Nah, I don't fancy this at all. I'm kinda sick of this dude already tbh. :\

Nah, I don't fancy this at all. I'm kinda sick of this dude already tbh. :\

I went to this movie without really expecting anything, and I was blown away.

Although this movie follows Cera's type cast role, the movie itself is different.

ps. stoners be forewarned: visual overload ;)

Last edited:
Fuck it was amazing. I went in expecting a couple of laughs, but it was so good. Kieran Culkin stole every scene he was in without a doubt.

I'm also a bit sick of cera but think this film looks pretty special

Kieran Culkin stole every scene he was in without a doubt.

He does an excellent job playing Scott's eccentric gay roommate

Kieran to Scott regarding the half ninja lesbian: " Kick her in the balls"!
rofl!!!=D...

as much as i have enjoyed comics and video games, this movie just annoyed me. it works at what it does, and it does it well. i just didn't enjoy it.

i almost turned it off, but then again, i'm a jaded old sourpuss fart now.

I watched this movie recently knowing absolutely nothing about its source material, and loved it. It's wild, frantic, witty, and unbound by any category; when the Matthew Patel fight came completely out of left field, I knew this was going to be something special. :)