• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Fill in the blanks

If you fuck under the moon with the witch prepare yourself for a demonic infection. :ROFLMAO:

Let's go verb around the noun a few times and verb these plural noun out a bit.

Let's go ring around the rosie a few times and pocket these posies out a bit. 😝

If I was in a noun, I would go to the noun and look at adjective noun, but I would do it very adverb.

If I was in a boat I would go to the moon and look at crusty cheese, but I would do it very sexily.

His mom asked him if he had verb (ed) the noun at all when she noticed the noun was verb (ing) all over. "Yes I did" he said, "But the noun was already adjective, so I verb ed it".

His mom asked him if he had cleaned the boat at all when she noticed the cat was peeing all over. "Yes I did" he said, "But the cat was already antsy, so I stopped it".

Yesterday was adjective. Sometimes it can be adjective, but adverb it is a/n adjective noun for such a/n adjective noun.

Note: n in parentheses puts a emoji in, so a/n means use “a” or “an”.

Last edited:
Yesterday was shitty. Sometimes it can be difficult, but often it is a colossal waste for such a large request.

I have no clue what that means but it sounds interesting. lol

I'm verb (ing) to adjective noun right now as I verb this. It verb (3rd person present) my noun even tho it's adjective and adjective.

I'm dancing to musical chairs right now as I type this. It tickles my fancy even tho it's silly and childish.

Okay, I verb (past tense) it. Why? Only pronoun knows, but if I verb (past tense) you, you would need a/n noun to adverb verb the noun.

noun or adjective etc.
WTF, man? This was my worst in elementary and I shun such nonsense as it only leads to headaches and possibly the end of mankind.
I'll give it a go, F-it:
Okay, I created it. Why? Only the Vibe-Rider knows, but if I slapped yo ass you, you would need a passport to successfully avoid the nut-house.

That fu**in hurt....
Can someone please make a sentence for me?
Give ya a dolla....

I was never good at jet-skiing, so I went to the mall and someone rode it for me. I feel lazy now.

His nickname was person's name adjective, and he was the superlative adjective noun that ever verb (ed) the noun.

His nickname was Leroy Brown and he was the baddest dude that ever entered the playground.

I negative subject-verb contraction get out of noun until it’s adjective noun to verb my noun, which is problematic because not gerund is adjective.

His nickname was Leroy Brown and he was the baddest dude that ever entered the playground.

I negative subject-verb contraction get out of noun until it’s adjective noun to verb my noun, which is problematic because not gerund is adjective.

I can't get out of here until it's... Hmmm. I might need some help with this one. lol

@cduggles does this work? I can't get out of bed until it's really late to eat my cereal, which is problematic because not eating is bad.

On a adjective noun, yeah
All noun long
And pronoun don't verb
On the noun of the noun
We've got the noun on

😁

Works well, @nuttynutskin

On a booze cruise, yeah
All night long
And it don't stop
On the edge of the shore
We've got the music on

Today was adjective because I verb past tense to verb, but it was complicated by noun plural and noun (singular or plural).

Today was shit because I wanted to clean but, but it was complicated by midgets and motorcycles.

Noun on the noun was adjective because of verb (ing) due to the adjective noun.

Night on the town was lame because of hail due to the inclement weather.

Noun plural are more adjective than noun plural. As a result, gerund is more adjective than one might think.

Cats are more docile than eggs. As a result, everyone is more hairy than one might think.

Person's name was one of the adjective plural noun I ever verb ed. He could be adjective and adjective at times but he always verb ed his plural noun and was totally verb ed to the noun.

David was one of the coldest guys I ever viewed. He could be stone-cold and marbled at times but he always attracted his admirers and was totally chiseled to the maximum.

As in the statue 😆

Sometimes I like to verb in the noun. Other times I’d rather verb at noun. It’s definitely my favorite noun of noun.

Sometimes I like to sing in the shower. Other times I'd rather shout at cheese. It's definitely my favorite part of lunch. :unsure:

The great title of made up name of a place was a adjective noun and adjective noun. He verb ed the noun for noun and verb ed no noun in noun.

The great race of Nambia (Trump made it up) was a huge event and very crowded. He rounded the corner for first and allowed no weakness in strategy.

The noun stretched out on the noun was a sight to see with its adjective noun. If pronoun can’t be near to pronoun, then what’s the noun of verb ing?