• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fighting the Opiate/opioid Itch!

AzpillHead69

Greenlighter
Just wondering what people have come up with to fight Oxy 30, (Blue Ms), The Blue V's and the a 215 oxy/roxi itch

I and a buddy slammed some earlier and man the itch just seems unreal for me,

What have you guys come up with to fight injecting the oxi/roxi's itch! i cant even sleep !

Benadryl is your best bet. A hot shower can help. Oatmeal bath maybe? haha

^ Benadryl or ....coca butter (don't ask but it worked for me once when I was out of Benadryl.)

The itch associated with opiate use, is from the histamine release opiods create, when taken. to combat this, any anti-histamine will work. Diphenhydramine (benadryl), Hydroxyzine, etc. If you use the search engine there are a number of threads regarding the opiate itch and histamine releases and the like.

The itch associated with opiate use, is from the histamine release opiods create, when taken. to combat this, any anti-histamine will work. Diphenhydramine (benadryl), Hydroxyzine, etc. If you use the search engine there are a number of threads regarding the opiate itch and histamine releases and the like.

BdP is spot on, as always. It hasn't been pointed out yet, but antihistamines like diphenhydramine (which I'm guessing you have the easiest access to if you are in the US) also potentiate the opiate high to some extent. Personally, for the rarity I decide to nod on opiates, I don't mind the itching too much...I kinda like scratching it, it feels good, heh.

I dont itch as much as some people I know. As for what you can take, I recommend Cortisone creme.

Like everyone said benadryl (diphenhydramine) helps a lot. I also take some promethazine, that works wonders

i cant stand the fucking itch,. it takes away from my high like i cant focus on the it. i dont see why you had to make a new thread about this shit.

Yeah, how do I get rid one of the best parts of getting high? Oh, and how do I get rid of that warm fuzzy feeling, and the lack of pain? Thanks!

I was looking for some info on itching with opiods and came across this thread. Many Narcotics such as fentanyl cause itching because of central nervous system mu receptor stimulation NOT histamine release. That is why antihistamines such as benadryl are not fully effective. What relief you do get from antihistamines is most likely due to their sedative properties. I would recommend Butorphanol which blocks mue receptors and activates Kapa receptors

Get high enough and you learn to love that itch...it means you are flying nice and high. You probably have a low tolerance, so it doesn't take much to get the itch. You will get itchy basically everytime you're high until you are dependent.

Believe me, that itch is because you have reached a level of opiate high off the oxy that almost unattainable for those who take it.

If you really can't stand it, about only thing to do is take benadryl or simialr antihystamine and that makes you tired. Might ruin the high, I hate mixing the 2 but some people like it because it increaeses the nod. But idk it just makes you nod more, it doesn't get you higher, and it kinda ruins the high because theres a difference from nodding because you are dead tired or took benadryl and nodding off an opiate.

When I used to fuck with low doses of pharmaceutical opiates I would just go with it, enjoy it, and scratch myself, or take off my shirt and rub my body against a thick carpet.

I don't use any opiates at all now, and don't really miss them. I've heard people just either get used to it and enjoy it, or some take benadryl.

Smoking cannabis or hash on them is very nice, especially if it's an Indica.