• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Poetry *Fighting A Losing Battle, Leaving With My Life*

xxfreak187xx

Bluelighter
*Fighting A Losing Battle, Leaving With My Life*

I can no longer sit back and allow my life to deteriorate into nothingness like a piece of fruit that rots in the sun. Decaying and moldy only appealing to the bottom feeders and insects of revulsion, little bits stripped from me to feed the dark hunger of this unbearable void. A faint voice rings inside my ears, in my head, familiar is the tone and absolutely strange at the same time. I recognize this voice as mine but cannot come to trust this stranger that will lead me into what can only be the basement of rock bottom, abducting my being and chaining my will. This I must prevent from going any further. With a past to accept and a future unknown the present keeps me frozen terrified by what I’ve been shown, unable to forget I feel is what keeps me from moving forward towards and semblance of level existence.
Dramatic?
Maybe!
True for sure. Every word. The element of living has become a novelty for me and while I watch what goes on within humanity, I sometimes feel selfish for this, knowing without doubt the suffering of many compares' nil to my meager bubble of isolation. To stand and scream, pound my fists and break some shit. I am taking back what was stolen before my eyes, taken within my years. A soul I’m positive once belonged to me, the part for so long I’ve strained to see.
8/26/20
-F187-