• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Few day old prepared cocaine shot

shawnechlin

Greenlighter
Hello Everyone.

I have a question about a Coke shot I prepared a few days ago. I had wanted to take it then but unfortunately ran out of time. I used the proper equipment to prepare the solution. 0.2um filters to sterilize and ultra pure water. I'm not worried about the contamination by a bacterium but more so wondering if the cocaine will have broke down after sitting for a few days. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm pretty sure it will not have broken down but I would be scared of bacteria growth more than not getting high

What's the difference like in the rush between snorting and slamming coke out of curiosity?

yes, cocaine will break down significantly after 48 hours, probably more than 50%

What's the difference like in the rush between snorting and slamming coke out of curiosity?

oh, shadowstyker, you are incorrigible!

you're making threads about sucking dick for heroin, now you wanna get on the white? sorry, i was only joking about the prostitution (that thread sure got derailed eh!) but you really need to calm the fuck down, dude. that is all ill say.

They honestly aren't comparable, the euphoria from slamming is far superior than from snorting. Some people compare it to a meth hit but I don't see the comparison. IV Coke is like a whole new drug. With that being said it lasts ten minutes if you're lucky, and increases your risk ten-fold. Something else to consider is the come down, feels like you just went on a week binge all at once. I wouldn't recommend it.

I had a prepped shot that I was hiding from a roommate who fiended so bad on coke he would basically pull a syringe out of your arm if he thought you had any left when he was coming down. Anyway I forgot about it, shot it a week later, and it didnt feel as though I had lost any. I guess theoretically I lost some. But it was worth doing.

The difference between coke IV and coke any other way is like the difference between filet mignon and chopped ground beef. Lol seriously though, it's like 2 different drugs. IV coke is the worst habit you can have though. Worse than IV heroin. With heroin you do some and go about your day. With IV coke that IS your day--compulsively redosing and redosing. Chasing bellringers.

Lord I haven't done coke in 3 years (thankfully), but it still makes my mouth water thinking of it. Literally water, not crave.

Bacteria will most definitely be present in that shot of cocaine. Even if the shot goes off without a hitch you will be injecting a veritable soup of bacteria directly into your veins and to your heart. Just be careful, and if the injection site starts to swell or become hot/tender to the touch make sure to hit a clinic and get some antibiotics.

great description!

you described what it's like banging coke perfectly! when i was just doing heroin or meth, i could go to work, handle my shit. from the first time i banged coke, it was a whole other ball game. i spent every moment figuring out how to get more. once you do it that way, doing it any other way just pisses you off! LOL i haven't done it in over 30 years and i never will again. that was a horrible monkey to get off of my back!

i once did a shot that was about a month old! it was VERY stupid of me, but then addicts don't always make the best decisions, do they? i was getting ready to do a shot-sterilized water, brand new rig-i'd even gotten all the air bubbles out. right then someone knocked on the door, so i capped it and stuck it under the front edge of our couch. lo and behold, it was the cops, busting our apt.! what was weird is that they tore our apt. apart, but didn't find that! they tilted the couch forward and looked under it from the back, but not the other way. we weren't sure they didn't find it after we were taken away, but it looked like all the cops left when we did. they never mentioned that point in the charges. i was in jail for about a month, as was my roommate and we both knew it was there. we both got released at the same time and it was a race back to the apt. we did NOT like each other-we'd gotten stuck with each other when another roommate bailed, the night before we got busted. anyway, we were both in line to get our property, eyeballing each other, when a bunch of guys in line let me go in front of them, they thought i was cute! lol (this was the 80's)i'd called a friend the minute i'd gotten out and he appeared just as i was getting my property, my asshole roommate fuming in line. i told my friend to go straight to the apt and there it was, right under the front edge of the couch. i thought for sure it was probably fucked up, but it looked like i'd just fixed it. i discussed the risks with my friend and decided to do it. it was FINE! lol a few minutes later, here came asshole. did he think i was going to save it for him? LMAO i think i was very lucky that day.

Well I made a shot 5 days ahead of traveling and before we BL boarded I slammed it and it was fine. If your worried about bacteria you prob shouldn't be iv. The high was good no complications. I agree man it's a great high but only 30 min and it becomes your mission thru the day where heroinbkeeps you content awhile. Haven't done Coke in awhile don't miss it:)