• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentnayl

There are threads about this on here if you do a search. I haveto advise against this though. IV fentanyl is extremely dangerous and has killed alot of people.

What kind of tolerance do you have?
Do you have narcan handy and someone to give it to you in case you go over the high side?

Extremely high tolerance to k4 k8 morph 15,30,'s ive read thru several ways really can't make sense..I need step by step how much water to use etc..its a
25mcg/hr fentnayl transdermal system..and yes have Marcan which I wuznt goin try whoke patch maybe a qtr of it,,but I've no clue how much water,to even start with..

Just wear it and put heat on it. I smoked it, ate it and snorted the frozen gel but wearing it and putting heat on it was the best. Don't fucking IV a unknown dose of fentanyl like what will come out of that patch. That's asking for a overdose or to straight up die.

Fent patches are not the best for recreational highs because many chew on them/shoot it and just die. You say you have very high tolerance, so it's not a red flag to me here. But you also don't want to over reach.. even if you do not overdose the effects of a too strong opioid high are not peasant. I always feel shallow breathing/noddy/paranoia and the threat of not being sure if I'll wake up.

Shooting it up seems like an addiction to the needle itself. I'm sure that is a fun addiction, but not necessary and your body is limited to a certain amount of shooting up per life time Bad veins get junkies eventually so prolong it by smoking it?

When it comes to Fentanyl, and most heavy artillery like that I generally stick with using it the way it’s intended. Fentanyl is so unforgiving, with no margin for error and nine times out of ten I’m by myself it I were to have it around so no way in hell I’m doing anything tricky with it.

Whatever you do just be careful!

So here we go. Where do you the draw the line between enabling and harm reduction? Does one assume that an OP such as this is going to do it anyway so you may as well give them clear instructions? The usual suspects are free to chime in here.

Only thing worth mentioning here right now though: an entire patch contains 4.2mg assuming a Durogesic® DTrans® 25µg/hour matrix/drug in adhesive type patch (note that this is manufacturer dependent i.e. some contain substantially more). This of course assuming you're able to perform a 100% extraction. And bear in mind that the LD50 of Fentanyl in humans is 2mg (but which of course would depend on tolerance but that's a bit of a slippery slope in my opinion especially when poly-drug use is involved i.e. I've yet to come across somebody who is ONLY using Fentanyl).

Another worthy note of caution for anybody that happens to come across this: don't go listening to these heroes that apparently IV big doses of Fentanyl. What comes out of these patches is not of the Chinese variety or some shit off of the DN i.e. it's hard core and pure pharmaceutical Fentanyl. It is indeed "heavy artillery" as noted above in the previous post.

And I wasn't trying to be full of shit yesterday in my post above. It helps to spell the name of the drug correctly particularly in this instance and with this substance. The search function here is exacting i.e. it doesn't return "similar" results. Point being that anybody looking for a safe way to misuse or abuse these things isn't going to come across any harm reduction advice given on this thread if they don't make the same mistake in spelling when using the search function and searching thread titles only.

Here's probably one of the best harm reduction documents around on the topic. Unfortunately it's 15 pages long but I suggest that anybody going down this road reads every page and follows the instructions to the letter (this if you're not going to perform a total extraction and which is probably the more advisable route anyway given that your chances of getting all of the Fentanyl contained in the patch using the method detailed are slim):

Injecting Fentanyl - Minimizing The Risks

Last edited:
The title of this thread (and the spelling in particular) casts questions on whether or not you should even embark on this.

I think i used to mix with water, micron filter and shoot with big 3.5cc syringes. I would inject full 100ug/hr patches which are something like 16.8mg of fentanyl. It was really to pierce through the huge doses of methadone i was on at a time.

Be extremely careful shooting this, i know someone who died shooting these patches.

The title of this thread (and the spelling in particular) casts questions on whether or not you should even embark on this.
Yeah. I wasn't trying to be nasty or condescending. But the same thought crossed my mind to be honest. Put it this way: flawed as most of the extractions detailed around these parts are they're not that complicated. But certainly nothing to attempt while under the influence and having to accurately titrate a dose.

I think i used to mix with water, micron filter aand shoot with big 3.5cc syringes. I would inject full 100ug/hr patches which are something like 16.8mg of fentanyl. It was really to pierce through the huge doses of methadone i was on at a time.
Yeah but from what I've read (your posts): you're just an enigma! :)

I hope you're going to donate that body to science one day so that they can perform a study! :ROFLMAO: