• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids fentanyl

Mr.TrueLoVe

Greenlighter
Hey i was wondering what the diffrent between u47700 fentayl, furany fentanyl ,fentanyl HCL and street fentanyl, becuase im use to just regular fentanyl and and want to buy a gram of it but i dont really know the difference i have the option to buy 98 percent pure of each and i know purefentayl isnt somthing to fuck wit so i wanna know what the difference is and what i should cut it with so it can be a decent powerful street level

we dont help drug dealers try and find a solution to making powerful street mixes.... go kill yourself if thats your intent as you have / or will kill many people if that is ur aim

And CruelBri's points aside, do the damn research yourself if you want to know. About anything. C'mon. Don't fuck around with shit like this leaving it up to other's and yourself uneducated.

I would spend some time using the search engine to familiarize yourself with the different analogues of fentanyl. As far as cutting you might consider a liquid to promote homogeneous dilution as using powders (lactose,etc) can leave "Hot Spots" and make your end product a minefield mixture and if not for personal use a possible manslaughter charge to face. 90% + Fentanyl is no joke and should not be used without a co-pilot and some naloxone at the ready. Search engine is at the top right of the page beneath lives of substance bar.

or start here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/491267-Fentanyl-Megathread-and-FAQ?

Last edited:
im not a dealer it for personal use but my dr stoped my fentanyl script and i was with drawing very badly and ive been using street fentanyl and i can buy these types and i dont know what type to get no need to be mean im trying to help my pain, ive had 3 back surgeries and in significant amount of pain if i was a drug dealer i would even ask or care come on u dont know my story dont judge

ok sorry to sound rude, but they way you wrote it sounded iffy, anyways if you don't mind me asking, why did your doctor stop writing you a prescription for fentanyl... were you abusing it? or were you taking other drugs that are on the "Banned" list and the doctor said nope your done? its very weird for a doctor to just cut someone off from a prescription of Fentanyl when he/she knows how brutal the withdrawals are... and im assuming when your saying your buying street fentanyl, your buying heroin cut with fentanyl? It will be the first time I hear of dealers selling pure Fentanyl doses lol... so are you talking about fentanyl cut heroin?

Why not try a new doctor since 1. you have had back surgeries; meaning you have MRI's. 2. if you do indeed have the MRI's go to literally any pain doctor and show them your MRI and tell them you have been on fentanyl for a long time and make some bullshit up saying that you moved and need a new doctor or something... you should be able to get some roxycodone or oxycodone especially if you an prove you have actually had the 3 back surgeries and if you can show them a previous prescription for the fentanyl.

your going to be in for a rude awaking if you cant get fentanyl prescribed to you again, because just from my experience with Furanyl-Fentanyl, i bought basically 2 grams worth of it. I used half a gram through 3 days... *I have a very high tolerant to opiates, as I also have back pain.... *2 herniated disks* but back to the point I am prescribed Subutex now and i have been on them for like 3 years now. but I wanted to get fucked up so i saw all this talk about fents. so i ordered 2 grams... anyways after using the fu-fent it made my subutex barely work anymore... i still feel back pain when i take my subs.... before i took the fentanyl, the subs would be perfect and take all my pain away, so now im kinda fucked, because i can feel my pain throughout the day.. anyways, if you have been on fent for a while then there really is no other opiates that can compare in terms of strength and pain relief.

What ROA would you use for taking the fent?
and to answer another question; Manitol can be used as a cutting agent from what i have read?

Last edited:
The difference is potency (fentanyl and it's analogs are more potent, some can even kill someone with no tolerance with less than 1 milligram), half life and duration of action and some different effects, but all are opioids

And cutting it with something is a horrible idea because of hotspots that can kill you. Make a solution and do your own research, there are enough threads about it

Tread with caution when messing around with these kind of research chemicals. They have such a short half life and tolerance builds up quick. Honestly you're better off just finding a doctor to prescribe you something. There is a huge difference in dosing with U-47700 and fent. I suggest using volumetric dosing.