• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Fentanyl Withdrawal

cowgirl0510

Bluelighter
Does anyone else still have awful detox fatigue and withdrawal after fentanyl use even while on bupe? Like I will lay awake sweating up in bed for days.. can’t eat, can’t sleep just miserable and so so weak even on the bupe. I couldn’t take it anymore and relapsed again after my 3rd detox. I usually only make it a week or two before I can’t take it.

is there anyway to make this stop? im on 16mg of bupe… do I need more?

You may want to consider methadone if 16 mg's of bupe isn't helping. You could maybe try 24 mg's of bupe if you would rather stay with that route. It just sucks cause fent takes a bit to leave your body and it's safe to resume bupe. The risk of pwd scares me away.

Does anyone else still have awful detox fatigue and withdrawal after fentanyl use even while on bupe? Like I will lay awake sweating up in bed for days.. can’t eat, can’t sleep just miserable and so so weak even on the bupe. I couldn’t take it anymore and relapsed again after my 3rd detox. I usually only make it a week or two before I can’t take it.

is there anyway to make this stop? im on 16mg of bupe… do I need more?
I'm 16 days into detox ,
I had kicked b4 for 3years b4, but last
8 moths relapsed
felt like you said all day every day . Just got back, i had to go into the mountains in Eastern Europe , with no access. To it. Took with me Klonopins, Imodium ad. And some ambiens
My wd kicked in hard on day 3. Didnt sleep more then 2 hrs a nite for 10 days.
Back home now, still feel no energy to even walk my dog. But because i got med marijuana now , I'm sleeping good
Which improved my feeling weak. Drinking lots of water still to try get the rest out.
Keep fighting , 💪there's a finish line , eventually

Last edited:
I've heard about Suboxone being less effective for those who have the tolerance that fent. can give you. 32mg is the max Suboxone dose they can or will give you also so you have room to go up.

You would be better off on methadone as was said above by another member as it's not as finnicky about not working than Sub is. Methadone is a Pure opioid agonist while suboxone is just a partial agonist mixed antagonist

I don’t think there are any methadone clinics near me and plus I’ve heard that you have to go every single day to get your does and that is just not sounding like it would be possible with my work schedule.

I've heard about Suboxone being less effective for those who have the tolerance that fent. can give you. 32mg is the max Suboxone dose they can or will give you also so you have room to go up.

You would be better off on methadone as was said above by another member as it's not as finnicky about not working than Sub is. Methadone is a Pure opioid agonist while suboxone is just a partial agonist mixed antagonist
My doctor did up me to 24 mg but I have not tried it yet as I’ve still been taking the fent during this relapse. I don’t think there is anywhere near me available to get methadone and again I’ve heard that you have to go every single day to get your deals I’m not sure if that’s actually true or not still but if it is I just don’t have time for that considering I’d probably have to drive close to two hours round-trip

I don't think you can induct properly if you're using any other opioids. Meaning you have to be really sick and only use the bupe before it will give you relief

Hello, I am 14days into fent. Detox. I still feel aches and pains in my joints, less frequently but still heavy hot flashes and pins and needles ,fatigue, etc. I've detoxed H many many times. But these withdrawal are much more extreme. I'm 2weeks clean but still extremely miserable..... has Anyone else detoxed from fentanyl? Is this normal? Any advice ? Also I was using 30,40 pressed M30's and smoking fent. Powder everday for about last 3yrs

Hello, I am 14days into fent. Detox. I still feel aches and pains in my joints, less frequently but still heavy hot flashes and pins and needles ,fatigue, etc. I've detoxed H many many times. But these withdrawal are much more extreme. I'm 2weeks clean but still extremely miserable..... has Anyone else detoxed from fentanyl? Is this normal? Any advice ? Also I was using 30,40 pressed M30's and smoking fent. Powder everday for about last 3yrs
Yes unfortunately it’s normal, I’ve withdrawn from all diff opioids and these fentanyl analogues dont last long so you have to redose frequently unlike heroin or opioids with long half lifes. These fent drugs stick to fatty cells for weeks so you will be sick but still with drawling from the fentany. It’s pretty Bad. But dude you’ve made it this long keep fuckin going

Thank you! = ) it's been rough AF. Worst physical misery I've ever been through! 2weeks in and I still feel pretty crappy but the WDs are not even a fraction what they had been. Thank you for the info and encouragement!