• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl withdrawal

Eyecontact

Greenlighter
Previously I was on 90 to 120 mg oxy a day and had zero problem switching to subs when my sources dried up. This was 2 years ago. 2 months ago a guy at work said he could get blue 30s for 15 a piece. I got some thinking I have no prob getting off them when I want. One night I went to the hospital after not sleeping for 3 days and a test showed fentanyl. That is when I learned what I was up against. Everytime I try to drop them the muscle tension(rls) is fierce and I can't sleep. I kept taking fentanyl for 2 months and on the third try I took subs 4mg after 14 hours, gabapentin for the muscle tension and trazadone for sleep. While the first day was uncomfortable the second day was good and now I'm on day 4 feeling fine. The only negative is somewhat a lack of energy. Btw I was at max 3 of the fent m30s a day. Im hoping that if someone is in the same situation and nervous like I was they will try what I did. Ty everyone here

I have a 200$ a day habit on fentanyl. The muscle tension when i dont have it an WD is hideous.

Much agreed everytime I would lay down to sleep it would be awful and I would have to get out of bed. The gabapentin saved me from that

Previously I was on 90 to 120 mg oxy a day and had zero problem switching to subs when my sources dried up. This was 2 years ago. 2 months ago a guy at work said he could get blue 30s for 15 a piece. I got some thinking I have no prob getting off them when I want. One night I went to the hospital after not sleeping for 3 days and a test showed fentanyl. That is when I learned what I was up against. Everytime I try to drop them the muscle tension(rls) is fierce and I can't sleep. I kept taking fentanyl for 2 months and on the third try I took subs 4mg after 14 hours, gabapentin for the muscle tension and trazadone for sleep. While the first day was uncomfortable the second day was good and now I'm on day 4 feeling fine. The only negative is somewhat a lack of energy. Btw I was at max 3 of the fent m30s a day. Im hoping that if someone is in the same situation and nervous like I was they will try what I did. Ty everyone here

What you are buying is notoriously fentanyl analogues from Mexico. The withdrawals or HORRENDOUS, speaking from experience.

My friend, I was using less than 1 of those m30 presses per day and had HORRIBLE withdrawals.

Those presses are the devil, man.

The withdrawal lasted over 2 weeks. :(

I took them full thinking I was getting an oxy m30s only to find out not. Granted a should have realized when they were 15 per something was wrong. As for the withdrawals if you dont have subs and something to stop RLS and help with sleep it will be hell