• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Fentanyl transition to Subs

Raynedog5631

Greenlighter
I have been in and out of opiate addiction for 15 years... I have overdosed twice on what I though were M30s... I know now that I’m taking Fentanyl.... when I I wait 12 24 36 hours to take a Sub I go into PW..... and then thankfully snort a whole pill (what i believe to be Fentanyl) and I come out of it....

I have been in and out of opiate addiction for 15 years... I have overdosed twice on what I though were M30s... I know now that I’m taking Fentanyl.... when I I wait 12 24 36 hours to take a Sub I go into PW..... and then thankfully snort a whole pill (what i believe to be Fentanyl) and I come out of it....
I just want to be done... but I cannot wait 5 days for me to be able to take the Suboxone

I would take a look at this and see if it's something you might want to consider. Unfortunately the transition to Subs can be difficult and keeps many from succeeding, but this might be an option.

The Bernese Method thread

Im sorry if I miss understood this, but are you trying to get off opiates all together (and using Sub as a transition)? Or just trying to get on to Suboxone and just staying on it for a while?

Im currently withdrawing (im pretty sure its over now) from heroin and am using Kratom (as a transition) and am tapering that now. Its been 5 days since I quit and ive literally been painless this entire time (i tried CT, but that didnt work). If you're trying to get off opiates, I definitely recommend trying kratom as a "transition" to eventually stop. Id personally take it for only a week or 2, but it will definitely help.

You can also stay on Kratom as a maintenance (if you need something for pain) but, the WD's can be just as bad as regular opiates, depending on how much you take and how long you take it (1-2 weeks wont do this).

If I misunderstood this completely I'm sorry lol

Hey Rayne dog - I have been in the same boat 6 times in the past year here are situations that worked and ones that didnt. I'm on fent- but its powdered.
Waited 24 hours - the day before I used a 1/4 of what I usually used. Went into pw
Waited 36 hours- got on subs but still felt off. At this time I had clonidine (.01x3 every couple hours was godsend) I went and scored 2-real roxi 20s. Not sure if it did a ton really but I "felt better"

Waited 36 hours and laid in bed for 12 hours while I kept taking subs. A total of around 18-24 mg. I eventually got up showered felt fine. Did .05 half point of dope-- as I said earlier it helped with my mind. But the cool part is that I had enough sub on my receptors to jump out of bed the next morning and start taking 4 mg then 2mg for next days. I screwed up dropping to 1mg feeling fine and then used. So I'm back at my 24 hour plus wait.

Do you have clonidine? How many pressed pills do you do a day ? Could you switch to real roxis for 2-3 days before induction ?

Trying
Im sorry if I miss understood this, but are you trying to get off opiates all together (and using Sub as a transition)? Or just trying to get on to Suboxone and just staying on it for a while?

Im currently withdrawing (im pretty sure its over now) from heroin and am using Kratom (as a transition) and am tapering that now. Its been 5 days since I quit and ive literally been painless this entire time (i tried CT, but that didnt work). If you're trying to get off opiates, I definitely recommend trying kratom as a "transition" to eventually stop. Id personally take it for only a week or 2, but it will definitely help.

You can also stay on Kratom as a maintenance (if you need something for pain) but, the WD's can be just as bad as regular opiates, depending on how much you take and how long you take it (1-2 weeks wont do this).

If I misunderstood this completely I'm sorry lol
to just get off everything completely

How many of the fake 30s do you do a day ? The fent analog sounds very similar- can cut through sub like butter. But makes for a bitch to get on. Definitely lower your tolerance use self control for atleast 3 days before your "vacation"
I just got on subs today here's what happened and where I'm at.
Was on .5 a day of extremely potent fent. Took 36 hours off job on subs with clonidine. Was sober for 2-3 weeks maybe a bump here or there. I then went on a 3 day bender because I took atleast .3 and almost od was scared I couldn't take my subs. So I waited 18 hours then did .1. Woke up this morning and did nothing until my 24 hour mark (I had low useage) @2pm. I took 6mg ...why ? Because I wanted to get it in my system. I left my house at the 1.5-2 hour mark I'm still a bit flushed but I'm not jerking kicking or profusely sweating. I did half of a point of dope (knowing I had enough sub on my receptors) to take the edge off.

I'll gladly document the process as crystal clear if it will help you. But I will say that without clonidine I was never able to switch. But you have to take 3 of the .1 mg every 4 hours.

Thinking of you

I would take a look at this and see if it's something you might want to consider. Unfortunately the transition to Subs can be difficult and keeps many from succeeding, but this might be an option.

The Bernese Method thread
I tried this two or three times. All depends on the fent strength and your will power to not use. I think the willpower is where I failed- couldn't get myself/my dosage of fent under control.

If you really can't wait the 24 hour mark then use the Bernese method. I know it sucks and is difficult waiting, but surely if it's just once and it's going to get you off the fentanyl, waiting 36 hours is doable. It's way easier than going through PWD and easier than fucking around microdosing sub with fent. Get some benzos to help you wait to induct.

You just gotta wait until you hit 24 hours and then induct the Bupe. It's only one day of withdrawals and it would be worth it to make your life more manageable. But I'm actually in the opposite boat and have been on Bupe a pretty long time now. I'm thinking of switching to a short acting opioid to get off the stuff.

Maybe you should think about going to a detox facility. That way you would be forced to only take the Bupe and not have access to Fentanyl. It's worth consideration IMO.

So I did the 20 s for 5 days... I then waiting 48 hours from last dose and was WD hard... I took sub and it made me worse....I don’t know what is wrong with me... anyway I did some research and learned about Kratom... this stuff is amazing!!! No WD now....

I am currently on day one of my switch from fent to kratom as well. Currently I need at least 15 grams of strong kratom daily to even function. But I know that within a few days I will be able to cut that in half and then switch to a plain leaf. Much more manageable than a heroin/dent habit.

I am currently on day one of my switch from fent to kratom as well. Currently I need at least 15 grams of strong kratom daily to even function. But I know that within a few days I will be able to cut that in half and then switch to a plain leaf. Much more manageable than a heroin/dent habit.
What kind of Keaton are you using? I need to make the switch

I started with opms silver - 15+ grams daily. Did that for a few days then switched to a bali red plainleaf once I was pretty sure the worst of the wd's should have passed. I had a couple opms liquid tinctures in there the first couple days as well but now im down to about 8 grams of plainleaf a day. Not easy, I was cloudy as hell and slow the first couple days but really nobody even noticed anything was off. And I was coming off 2-4 caps a day of strong H laced with fent taken nasally.

Thanks for getting back, never had any luck with the stuff, but had subs in me so not sure if they were blocking the effects. Going from fent to subs is a nightmare also, looking to try something different

I dont know where this 24 hrs is coming from 3 p/w in past yr 1st was off pressed 30s waited about 26-30 hrs 2nd time had straight fet how do I know my man from prison hmu saying he got blessed with a key from down south key was stamped with the Audi logo amd S5 logo did about 5gs in a month amd a half was doing lines where a dot almost killed my friend 2 days in a row waited 26hrs from that I’m prescribed oxy 15s too so I mix them 3rd time waited 5 days from fet 4 off 300mg of oxy and went to ER because I couldn’t drink anything I’m prescribed promethazine 12.5mg 2 a day gabapentin 800mg 3x a day clonodine.2mg 3x a day 2mg kpins 2x a day 10 mg valium 2x a day none of that stuff did jack s$$t for me kept knocking me out every night that’s about it because only my benzo tolerance is high every thing else is as needed usually honestly wish I was just back in prison doing my 1mg pieces of subs feeling good got out let ppl talk me into stopping the pieces and take whole strips/pills ended on subutex all the same bs switched to methadone that’s how this nightmare began 3 yrs ago while on parole been off methadone 3 months now still can’t get on subs bcuz of bs fet literally hate fet hope those scumbags sending the stuff to nyc all OD from touching it the D game needs to come back legalize all drugs who’s going to be buying this garbage? Only a clown if u ask me