• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Spray SUBSYS - Anyone?

Intrinsic man

Bluelighter
I have access to this new fentanyl spray called subsys at 200 mcg per dose. Does anyone have any experience with this? What should I expect?

I have never tried fentanyl before, is it worth it? Right now I have around a 50 - 60 mg tolerance to hydrocodone, but have a long history of much higher tolerances. How much would you guys say a good recreational dose would be, provided my tolerance?

Thanks in advance!

expect to get addicted, ive heard Fentanyl is highly addictive.
I've never done it tho.

I've only done hydrocodone, insufflated heroin, and my percocet prescription from my wisdom teeth removal.

Ive had bags that were more than likely cut with fentanyl
only good thing was a strong rush when IVd

I can't recommend a dose as it's been 2 years since I've touched fent and even then it was poorly measured drops of gel but I will say that it is very short acting which makes it extremely addictive and easy to OD on so please proceed with caution. I think any form of fent should be packaged with a syringe of naloxone.

Last edited:
Fentanyl is not very recreational. Well, it is in a sense if you are using it for pain, and not being in pain is what you're going for. Tolerances raises faster than everyone Opioid I've encountered (Minus maybe Ketobemidone) But I'm going to assume you're using the spray SubL and not say intranasal. If you can I'd try halving a spray. And see where that leads you. But I can tell you from experience, that Fentanyl isn't one to mess around with. Even if you're using it safely, it's still very potent and very dangerous, so stay safe, and if you can, try to split a spray in half (Which I have absolutely no idea is possible) Sorry I couldn't help more.

Why do you want to try Fent? It's a very dangerous drug for those with low/no tolerance and even for those with.

As someone who has used opiates for over 20+ years, Fent is a drug I have no desire for. I've known many who have died upon 1st use, some with over 200mg habits daily.

Respiratory depression scared the ones who survived their experimental use.

expect to get addicted, ive heard Fentanyl is highly addictive.
I've never done it tho.

I've only done hydrocodone, insufflated heroin, and my percocet prescription from my wisdom teeth removal.

Fentanyl is less euphoric than hydrocodone and heroin. In general its less recreational its just potent.

200mcg of fentanyl is equal to about [redacted]. I dont wish to share the results of my math actually.

Last edited:
I was on a fentanly pump for a few days and day one with not having any dependency was not bad, but by day three I was strung the funk out. That first day I had a gf bring some hash and oil to the room, got really stoned, then asked for a sleep aid. Hit the pump button right afterwards and to this day I have no clue what they gave me but I was never so high in my life. I felt like I was on an elevator falling at mach 3. I somehow managed to hit the emergency button and told them I thought I was overdosing. They just laughed and told me to relax and enjoy. Well I left there a straight up addict. I read later that people who have used fentanyl just once are at serious risk for opiate addiction for the next 6 months. I left there and got on a never ending script of any and every pain med there is. I find it laughable that they are prescribing this shit outside a hospital.

There is a good thread on tds about how easy it is to get strung out in no time on fent....

Fentanyl was the strongest opiate I ever experienced. It was not euphoric like many others but it made me not and dream all day long. Addiction came really fast. And I believe you can only cope with lots of methadone. Starting maybe with 150-200 mg.
My doctor said upon my surgery that Fentanyl was maybe 50 x stronger than morphine. Mine came in patches.

Fentanyl documentary

Hi all. I'm making a documentary about the dangers of fentanyl. I would really like to talk to someone who has gotten hooked on this drug and can speak about what the experience and withdrawals are like.

Please contact me at [email protected] and I will be happy to tell you more about it.

Thanks!

I have access to this new fentanyl spray called subsys at 200 mcg per dose. Does anyone have any experience with this? What should I expect?

I have never tried fentanyl before, is it worth it? Right now I have around a 50 - 60 mg tolerance to hydrocodone, but have a long history of much higher tolerances. How much would you guys say a good recreational dose would be, provided my tolerance?

Thanks in advance!

I found fentanyl very recreational IVed (strong rush for me personally, everyone is different- I do have severe back pain though) and I do think a 200mcg dose (equivalent to 20mgs of morphine) would not cause someone with a hydrocodone tolerance to OD, but I will warn you if this is something you can get frequently it will raise tolerance extremely fast and have terrible withdrawals. I went from 300-500mcgs a shot at first to 2-4mgs a shot in like 3 weeks (and I didn't even have as much as I probably would have done with an unlimited supply) and then the WDs were worse than when I went into detox to come off 90mgs of methadone a day and they took me off a 2mg/day (maybe was only actually averaging 1-1.5mgs each day as a few days a month I would take more when I had very bad anxiety) clonazepam RX. The withdrawals are VERY bad.

^
200 micrograms has a lot more respiratory depression than 20 mg of morphine IV , I'd say 150 mg is more of an equipotent dose , fentanyl is famous for it's lack of rush / body high and it's very easy to overdo it if you are chasing the feeling you'd get off of (semi-)natural opiates like morphine , heroin and even oxycodone.

so please be very carefull also as JM points out tolerance will rise outrageously fast , i went up to 2000 mic + doses in a couple of weeks , coupled with it's short half life this meant a minimum of 10 mg's a day just to keep me out of withdrawals.

note i was using alpha-methyl fentanyl hydrochloride i think it's stronger than fentanyl citrate.

I found fentanyl recreational as well. When they still made the sandoz nongel patches I preferred a strip of that buccally to doing heroin. It does raise tolerance fast and the wd is rough. I remember kicking and my legs hurt so bad I couldn't sit still and read or watch tv. But I had no energy to walk even. I ended up shuffling around like someone on a mental ward. Not even lifting my feet--doing laps from living room thru dining room to kitchen and back. I would do it for a few minutes, feel exhausted and sit down and be able to sit for about 15 min til the legs started up again. Add that to the chills and sweats and nausea...not a fun few days.

But OP, sorry, I don't know about dosing like that. The patches I had released 100 mcg per hour. There was about 16 mg in the patch. I would cut it into about 10 strips so I was getting like 1.6 mg instantly. This was after I had done this with 75s for a while, I'd guess I was doing around 1 mg at a time. DO NOT dose like that, I had a habit when doing that. When I first wore a 75 mcg per hour that was ok for the first couple hours then got too much.

Usually for people who don't have much of a habit they start them on a 25 mcg per hour patch. (Time releases that much every hour for 72 hours).

I have had the Actiq lollipops but that was back in the early 2000s and I'm sorry but I don't remember the dose of those. I do remember with no tolerance I only needed about 1/4 of a lollipop to be very high.

Yeah- I do think you end up chasing more with fent as well; it did give me a good high but I was probably taking more than what would be an equal dose (analgesia wise) than diamorphine (the fent seemed extremely cheap at first with it literally costing less per mg than oxycodone and only a bit more than diamorphine per mg, so I thought "an opioid that is very cheap and is a pretty much pure powder to measure the dosing of!" but things got out of hand fast; it maybe still technically was a little cheaper but the experience was so bad that I actually can't see myself going for it again, I'd rather just do heroin). It was basically one of those situations where it probably wouldn't have been the drug I chose if it wasn't for the drug war massively inflating the prices of imported opioids (the fent I'm guessing was produced in a clandestine lab- it isn't an easy drug to produce in the sense of just having a recipe written online, but I believe it is something someone with maybe a degree in chem or very good knowledge of the subject could make in a home lab). The safety profile in terms of OD due to the higher relative doses for euphoria and the tolerance and withdrawal issues make it a poorer choice than heroin, morphine, or oxycodone in my opinion (price was the reason it was chosen).