• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl + speed + cocaine?

h1ghwayman

Greenlighter
Taking about 80mg fentanyl pill form and 50-100mg dexedrine, both insufflated, every 3 hours. Buddies always got some damn good blow lying around and was wondering if mixing a few lines in throughout the day would be dangerous? Any input appreciated. :D

Whoa..you're taking around 640mg of fent in a 24 hr period? You must have one heck of a tolerance. That dosage exceeds even the normal dosage for those with a tolerance to fent.
Hell, I've just about done it all over 20+ years, but I am terrified of fent.

Cocaine + Fent = huge no no
Your opiate receptors will be flooded, plus you run the risk of CNS depression, which can cause death. You know, stop breathing and die?

Not trying to scare you, just offering some harm reduction.

The strongest Fentanyl buccal tablets (Fentora) contain 800mcg not 80mg. The latter would be a mutiple deadly dose.
Don't combine Fentanyl with other drugs. It is just too dangerous on its own.

The fent I get is of questionable quality and not pharma grade, though I know its clean since I've been getting it from the same source for over a year. And thanks for the input; I've had to refuse too many free lines of blow knowing it was probably a bad idea to mix those two substances, so just getting some confirmation.