• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl smoking vs snorting

Momone

Greenlighter
1. What is better? I know it?s subjective but what do you think

I read that the bioavailability to snorting is about 90% but

2. what is the bioavailability for smoking? I can?t find that info anywhere. I?m talking powder form (not from a patch)

3. what has the better high..? (Again subjective)

4. which way lasts longer?

thanks.

idk about regular fentanyl but vaped butyr fentanyl + 3-fpm was one of the few opis I actually enjoyed (along with tramadol and o-dsmt)

snorted it was all that

don't remember the duration since it was a long time ago, but I think a few hours for vaped (depending on dose)

It's very moorish vaping and probably easiest way to overdose on any drug that I've ever done.

I boiled a kettle put about 10ml of hot water and put a piece of the fentanyl patch and mixed it round and like a teabag squashed it into the water and then left it.
I snorted 2.5ml and i felt smashed and my eyes were pinpointed.

I boiled a kettle put about 10ml of hot water and put a piece of the fentanyl patch and mixed it round and like a teabag squashed it into the water and then left it.
I snorted 2.5ml and i felt smashed and my eyes were pinpointed.

Patches contain freebase fent which is poorly soluble in water. This was likely waste ful.

I used to do the same prep for (iv) except add some vinegar (acetic acid) to form a fent ion which is highly soluble in water.

I also extract matrix patches with a minimal amount of IPA in a vaping dish, then evaporate the IPA (no open flame) and you are left with a smokable residue

Patches contain freebase fent which is poorly soluble in water. This was likely waste ful.

I used to do the same prep for (iv) except add some vinegar (acetic acid) to form a fent ion which is highly soluble in water.

I also extract matrix patches with a minimal amount of IPA in a vaping dish, then evaporate the IPA (no open flame) and you are left with a smokable residue

The IPA (or even white spirit like vodka or baccardi) will extract 95+% of the fent...

Janssen-Cilag Ltd even performed a study to prove it (ironically this was to defend their gel patches and prove how easy is is to extract fent from a matrix)..

The study used much more alcohol that a petri dish futhough... Like hundreds of ml of alcohol (but that's a lot to evaporate off and takes ages.... A heat bath can be used to naked flames and high proof alcohol don't mix lol)

1. What is better? I know it?s subjective but what do you think

I read that the bioavailability to snorting is about 90% but

2. what is the bioavailability for smoking? I can?t find that info anywhere. I?m talking powder form (not from a patch)

3. what has the better high..? (Again subjective)

4. which way lasts longer?

thanks.
Just bought my first bag of straight fent (about .3/G) just took two baby hits and my god its crazy good and crazy potent. Just be careful whichever way you decide to do.