• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Question

OpioBane

Greenlighter
Alright so where I live we have these "fake oxys" which look exactly like the old canadian oxys except they are ALL green except for some white specks in them. They contain 1mg of fentanyl. Normally I just insufflate a half of one and im nodding out for a few hours. Now of al opiates I have withdrawn from nothing compares to this. My face is literally leaking from all the teary eyes and runny nose and my skin literally feels like its too small for my body. My whole body feels like its on fire and I cant sleep for even a minute. Anyone know of anything to treat these severe withdrawal symptoms without me having to go grab more of these pills. Anything preferably not opiate in nature. Thanks guys. :!

Well im talking about something that isnt an opiate. And benzos arent exactly easy to come by for me.

Gabapentin or Lyrica are pretty helpful medications for an opiate Withdrawl. Just dont take too high doses and not too long.
Loperamide for the shits, Clonidine for the blood pressure, Magnesium+Vitamins and maybe some sedating antihistamines for sleep (which can cause more RLS, so be careful with them).

Good luck!

Is the burning feeling in my limbs due to blood pressure?
Gabapentin or Lyrica are pretty helpful medications for an opiate Withdrawl. Just dont take too high doses and not too long.
Loperamide for the shits, Clonidine for the blood pressure, Magnesium+Vitamins and maybe some sedating antihistamines for sleep (which can cause more RLS, so be careful with them).

Good luck!