• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl question LEGIT use ???

Mylans, you cut into quarters (if they're twenty five mg'ers,but you got friggin 50's or 100's, I cant figure out, a 50 is cut into six, a hundred? i'd say your safe with 9-10)
Anyhow, take a strip, remove the backing (Cut with the backin' on, much easier), now pop a little strip inside your mouth, put it inbetween your front teeth and lower gum (or anywhere, but I find this the best) with the side with the sticky removed from it on your gums.

Now, personally, if after two days, i can come to one of two conclusions, one, your a 800 pound man and the fent will take weeks to build in your fat, hah, or two, your like me, and mylans dont do shit and you need to complain to your doctor, shit, mylans didnt work for me (and they're generic canadian counter parts), fuck, the best patch is the duragestic, by far.

^^hahha well I am 6 foot 185 pounds, pretty lean, as I eat right :)

And I do have the 100s so I will try in 10s, but yes I put it on at 6 pm on monday (10th). so it has been as of right now about 41 hours and 30 mins.. that the patch has been stuck on my shaved chest, and I have been sweating some and had to restick it twice so far..

And I have 2 left, so should I keep this one on? or can I still chew this used one up to save something out of it? or just wait after pulling it off before chewing and how long...

thanks alot for the help..

And my sis takes these as well and they knock her out for 2 days at a time.. so I am lost as to why they are not working on me....

I just dont want to OD either

True that, Fent OD's fuckin' SUCK!

I never put it on my chest, i put mine on my back right behind my heart when worn ;). Haha, Well, if all else fails man, tape that thing tight to you and keep a heating bag over it to speed release.

But its still chewable mang, just, uh, its going to taste like your sweaty chest, slightly less potent then fresh just cause, yeah, some IS in your body. Try it in 10's, but very first time man, just to be sure, take 1/2 a peice, wait two hours (Very slow time to effect in ANY method of injestin', asides from smokin'). Its a different buzz, light, floaty, some people get right tired though. If you hurt, You wont.

AND PROPS TO YOUR SISTER

Man, you have no clue, I wear two or three patches, im a wee bit tired (2.7, mind you), one of my friends wears one, well, he's goin' to be a droolin' moron passed out on my couch for the next three days, Its truely weird!

Does the FDA/DEA require the pharm companies to make their products less abusable or do the companies make the products less abusable by their own will?

I've heard the Duragesics were more abusable before and now they're not anymore ... so, something has changed. :p

Ok, so last item is do they wear off the effectivness on the body if it slips off and then I re tape ir? its been 3 times since on so far that its fell off from heat and sweat... I keep resticking it on, will it be cool?? or is the patch junk for being used transdermally ??

Also do I swallow the piece I chew and if so or not how long to chew it before swallowing it?

thanks again for ALL your guys responses

I asked my doctor the first question, his anwser was no, but I strongly disagree, after they fall off the first time, they're pretty much garbage!
You can try restickin' it, but meh. For best results tape it when you first put it on!
Chew? I just let it sit in my mouth and swish it around, You could chew if ya want, but meh ;),and for swallowin, mate, thats upto you entirely!

And Survival, what the fuck is you talkin' about? Duragestic patches contain only three things in the gel, Fentanyl, alcohol (seriously) and proplyene somethin...i need to re-read the pack but im pretty sure its glycol, Thats pretty goddamn easy to abuse!
You can mix it to bang, and she will not gooify.
You can dry it and powder it, and she will not turn your snot to cement.
You can smoke it, and she chases like a goddamn magnificent dragon!

Aight?

Well then I have 2 100s left.. what would you guys suggest I do to get the most out of them safely??

I tried wearing one and NOTHING... 3 days of nothingness..
So how should I do it? I dont want to smoke it, I dont know if one spot of your body is better then the other?
I really wouldnt mind sucking on 1 but if I cut it into 10 strips then What???

do I suck on A Strip if so how long to leave in mouth and then how long till I feel anything and how long before trying the 2nd patch strip??

THANKS.

well I cut it in strips of 6 and chewed and sucked on one for about 4 hrs and WOW I felt more off that then wearing the whole patch.. But the mylans do SUCK ASS period...

:(

I was wearing 275mcg/hr of fentanyl when I got to my doc's office. Everyone says that the sandoz are better than mylan, I preferred mylan. Anyway, my doc said she was suprised I was walking and alive. I'm 5'4'' and weigh 110lbs. I am currently on the suboxone treatment, and though my body feels ok, (no w/d form the fetanyl), I do miss the high from the patches. Oh, I was also was taking no less than 160 mg of morphine timed release and no less than 3-6 lortab( I had cut back on those). Well...my point is, try not to get addicted to the patches, the w/d suck...bad.

Oh yeah, the patches weren't prescribed to me. I had gotten to the point were I could wear 200mcg/hr and not feel a things. The most I've worn was 325. Please, DO NOT get hooked on 'em. I'm not saying you shouldnt try em, just be careful.

I found that the best place to put that patch is on ur neck...Juglar!!! Then everyone would see it so the other best place is underneath ur left arm pit... they say its cause its closest to the heart.. worked for me.....

Fetanyl dosage

I have a bottle of fetanyl and is says iv or im but i need to know the doses for both. If someone could help that would be great. i've heard alot of o.d.'s from this drug and i dont want that..... Thankz everyone!

Please help me figure out the dosage of liquid fentanyl...

I have a bottle of fentanyl. Its im or iv but i NEED to know the exact dosage so i dont kill myself! Someone please give me an answer soon... I would greatly appreciate it very much. Thx...

^^ This is meant as an anaesthetic. Just don't mess with it. It's too dangerous to abuse.

Can't believe your doc. gave you 100's Just saying the conversion is way off! To your favor of course

Last edited: