• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl potentiated my acid trip?

NeoLid

Bluelighter
Few night ago I took 3 tabs of acid and something very weird happened. I didnt test them but it was from a trusted source, infact Ive done tabs from the same exact sheet. There was no taste and I am 100% sure it was acid as Ive tripped at least 50-100 times and Ive had a few trips on NBOMe and DOx so if it was one these I would be able to tell.

The trip started out very normal within an hour I was tripping hard exactly where I expected the 3 tabs would get me to. The trip progressed normally untill the 5 hour mark, thats when shit hit the fan. I decided to smoke some fentanyl( I know its bad I didnt come here to be judged or told I should stop) as soon as I exhaled the toke, it felt like took 10 tabs not 3. I managed to take 4 mg of xanax but in the time it took to kick in I had the most horrifying/strongest trip Ive ever had.

What could have caused the increase in effects that fast? I smoked that same fentanyl before the trip and it felt like normal fentanyl. My theory would be that maybe one of the byproducts of the synthesis is a maoi inhibitor? Is that even possible? What do you guys think happened?

Fentanyl has some association with serotonin syndrome and may have some 5-ht1a affinity relative to some other opioids. Have you done acid on other opioids?

Also maybe psychedelic subforum knows better