• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids fentanyl patch sublingual

pillman1224

Bluelighter
if any of you read my posts you know that i have been using fentanyl quite regularly 2-3x per week. now the problem is i am using these piece of shit malli patches and i will leave them between my cheek and gum for about 10 min while moving my jaw vigorously. after that i chew it. i am only able to taste the fent after i chew as i feel these have an extra layer or something to "break through". anyway i was wondering if i put my dose which is 1/8 of a 100mcg/hr patch or about 1.25mg under my tongue sticky side facing inward would there be a difference. im tired of chewing these fucking things and wearing them im either not high enough, on the verge of death, after two days pleasure i get 3 days of fent withdrawal hell. thanks i have only a finite amount left and will never see these again so i wanna get the most outta them.

also- the day after i use i feel absolutely drained almost as if my opiate receptors are feel "dry" and my brain itches. this normal? makes me kinda happy when i run out and go back to percs.

i might make a separate thread on this i might not but an oxy high is only lasting me about 2-3 hours whereas before i would be in happy land for 6 is this because of fentanyl?

im trying to hold the sticky side under my tongue but the thing keeps moving. as long as its in the general vicinity of under my tongue will it matter.

I know virtually nothing about fent bro but it sounds to me like your tolerance is just going up. Did the patch work sublingually?

i have had it under my tongue for 40 minutes i just started to chew it a little to get things going. so the chewed piece is still under my tongue. i didnt dose 60mg dxm an hour prior so im gonna have to take a small break because if this works it will raise my tolerance. these are non gel mallinckrodt so no you cant smoke them. well not safely like you could the gels. note when safely i mean not inhaling plastic.

Yeah yeah I feel u. Fuck smoking plastic haha. What does the fent buzz feel like when it hits? Compared to oxy?

not as euphoric some say fent has no euphoria which i HIGHLY disagree with. but it feels so synthetic and the nods have no "soul". but it effects me like just about any other opiate/opioid i get about 2-3 hours of pure energy and am productive as fuck. most of my college papers have been written this way. then when your done doing productive shit you get the nod. just like i said before a different nod then oxy/hydro/morphine but a good nod nonetheless.

Interesting. I'm sure I've done heroin that was cut with fent. I kind of know what you're saying when the nod has no "soul" haha.

#1 reason in my 5 and a half years of opiate use/abuse i have never done heroin. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN IT.