Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

fentanyl OD help now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call the emergency services NOW (guess you have no naloxone, otherwise you'd use it, and if possible in your place call the parameds only, not the police), breathing massage, check that he/she doesn't suffocate off vomit, don't panic this doesn't help (easier than said) ... not all ODs are deadly, but the primary point is lack of oxygen which you can somehow help against by manual breathing.. good luck!!

Not the best course of action but on the way to the hospital if you have any stims, a SMALLER dose of amphetamine can help until you get to emergency services. It’s no narcan replacement but can help in a pinch.

-GC

I hope this isn't a troll post but if you are coherent enough to sign in and start a thread it doesn't sound like an od. when i or anyone i have seen have an od they were not alert enough to type. But if you are worried see a doctor.

maybe we will or wont know....
guess we will see or not.
hate this kinda shit.
fent is dif imo/e as ya can function for a minute and think ya cool. woulnd't support thinking it a joke or the like just too much pstchosis going on with that unless i happens to be true in a particular case. Losing isn't my thing and not hardened to it so if post is off track feel free to suggest I delete it and will have no issues doing so.
I lone ya man...
Be safe

this is the most/only fuqdup gotta be
can find no other issue with any part of bl after years and they stand out so dont even have to look............... irl at least i dont make "connections" as I may or may not here
it hurts
bad

Last edited:
Once had a friend sneaking to my stash behind my back and snorting a fat line of methoxetamine. Was in the times when it was still legal, maybe 2011 or so. She took enough for to reach dissociative anesthesia where one is in deep, unwakeable sleep but I didn't know this for sure back then (should reach this state numerous times myself later and realize it didn't pose much danger as it's just how ketamine is used clinically, so technically not even an OD) and was scared as hell that both I could be responsible morally for somebody being injured or death as well as the legal implications thereof.. was my affair and I had to hide the whole stuff from my then-girlfriend (should just have quit the relationship when things weren't so good anymore yeah but young and stupid).. so I had this comatose girl on my couch and a date with said gf.. needed to decide what to do, call the emergency or not.. I didn't call them, and as said turned out that with dissociatives it's not necessary but it was a coward turn of me, it's always better to call the paramedics and in some places like Europe you don't need to fear any punishment as long as you call only the paramedics, they don't inform the police but afaik in America cops are inevitable.. then just flush whatever drugs are around (or stash them damn well if possible) and keep the concerned individual breathing. Just keep your mouth shut against the police. Tell them that it's an OD and not more. Not who had which drugs, not which amount, that's for the docs to find out. Just that naloxone is needed, who you are, and that's it. They needa accept that you won't incriminate yourself.

Once I overdosed myself with butyr fentanyl, felt that something was wrong (not sure whether od or impurity) and at that point didn't want to die so emergency. Snorted some tilidine/naloxone pill which reversed the sedation somewhat yet wasn't sure if it was enough/for long enough.. But then another cowardish asshole which happened to be my landlord at that time, was still awake (like 1:30 am) and decided that he'd be faster than the paras so he drove me himself. I wasn't passing out but nearly so, could barely speak etc. - I told all the staff that he didn't know about my use and he assured me not to call the cops but later still did and they raided my (pretty well sorted) stash. I fucking hate this person, I was into prison with one leg cause of his cowardism. But yeah I am still thankful that the girl above survived and I don't have to live with the guilt of somebodys death or brain damage, and guess I can't really blame this guy. he just didn't know that nobody would be after him guess even if I had died when he has nothing to do whatsoever with drugs..

Yeah as G_Chem said, stims can indeed save lives or comfort of life (as in avoiding drain bamage), it's not what a doc would recommend but it works. Dissociatives are similar btw, low doses of them are stimulatory and NMDA antagonism protects against hypoxia induced brain damage. Just massage the stuff into the nose I guess or inject if a sterile set is available.

Last edited:
I hope to hope that op called 911 before coming online to ask. Every second counts when there's an overdose. When you shake someone and call their name and they don't respond, give them a firm chop right in the middle of the chest. If they don't respond to that, then it's time to call 911. Hopefully op had some narcan on hand. A shot of narcan and then lay them on their side until the ambulance arrives. If you know cpr and can help them breathe, that's even better.
Man overdoses are fucking horrifying.

I hope this isn't a troll post but if you are coherent enough to sign in and start a thread it doesn't sound like an od. when i or anyone i have seen have an od they were not alert enough to type. But if you are worried see a doctor.
One quick search of the OP's posts would lead any seasoned internet veteran to see the OP is legit.

Not sure what BL's obsession with Trolls is, but for for the most part VB boards are dying. Trolling-boards isn't really a thing anymore...

Hope the OP got some help.

so nada yet...?
:sus:
What if it was the OP's friend who OD'd, and that friend died? Do you expect him/her to come back with an update? Probably not.

Even if that friend survived, the OP is probably more concerned with other things right now.

I know you're worried, but I'm just saying...

Hopefully they called 911 and are just too distracted to bother with updating an online message board but I know how it is - in other time I was writing on mental health related boards and there from time to time somebody announces suicide or whatever self-injuring stuff's right on and there I had my share of worrying about unknown others just to usually find out they were fine. But of course overdoses are a bit different. Still, hopefully they're in a hospital fighting with the legal shit which comes with such occasions.

One quick search of the OP's posts would lead any seasoned internet veteran to see the OP is legit.

Not sure what BL's obsession with Trolls is, but for for the most part VB boards are dying. Trolling-boards isn't really a thing anymore...

Hope the OP got some help.
Because there has been people to troll on such subjects. Just seems odd that someone is od'ing but coherent enough to post online

Because there has been people to troll on such subjects. Just seems odd that someone is od'ing but coherent enough to post online
I thought the same thing myself when I read it. There are most assuredly people that make accounts and post these things. Unless the OP returns to update all the people that cared and responded to him, we will never know.

I know that if I, or one of my friends was OD'ing, logging on BL would not be a priority. Nor would capitalizing the P in please help. Nor would be typing out a title for the thread . Nor would be waiting for a random internet stranger to save my life. But All we can hope for was that it was indeed a troll and someone did not actually hope someone on here could save their life during an overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.