• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl m30s

McDonald's

Greenlighter
How pure are m30s
The light blue ones and the darker blueish greenish.
Also which ones are your favorite

Welcome. Fake fentanyl pressed pills that resemble 30 mg oxys aren't pure. They could contain anything and could more than likely kill you. Many have died from taking them. They may have many different RC combinations as well.

Very risky business nowadays to mess with fakes.

the m30s are quite literally the exact opposite of pure.

they contain a series of unknown fentanyl analogues, in unknown amounts, in unknown purity, with unknown adulteration

I never had a favorite pressed m30, they all sucked majorly and give worse withdrawal than heroin for an even shittier high

Ignoring how dangerous they are, fent analogues are shit drugs with shit highs with minimal euphoria

just being honest with you @McDonald's , you aren't going to find anyone on this forum that will speak about fentanyl analogues (pressed m30s) in a positive light, sorry if that's what you were looking for

we are all about harm reduction and don't mean to push you away, if you have any questions about how to dose or anything other than that let us know, we're pretty helpful otherwise :)

the blue m30s are a cancer in the US and we've lost a lot of friends to it

Wow didn't know so many ppl are opposed to it
Most of the responses you got are from seasoned vets that have been in the game awhile and know what these fake oxys are doing to people. Are you between the ages of 18-21? Only reason I ask is that this is the age group that is the most vulnerable.

Wow didn't know so many ppl are opposed to it
I'm not sure where you're at in your drug career, but if you ask literally any veteran junky or any experienced drug user for that matter they will tell you to stay away from fent. The most experienced will tell you that as well as how shitty of a high these RC fent analogues are.

It's nothing like heroin. It's like if you sucked the enjoyment out of heroin and then added 3x the side effects. That's fent... it's not fun man. People die after taking just ONE of these pills. There are hot spots.

I'm not sure if you realize how little 100 micrograms is, while at the same time you are TRUSTING the idiots who pressed these pills didn't give you 200 micrograms.... it's like trusting someone will pick up some sand off the beach and only hand you ONE grain - if 2 drop off his hand you die. That's not that far off from the truth of these pills.

I'm not sure where you're at in your drug career, but if you ask literally any veteran junky or any experienced drug user for that matter they will tell you to stay away from fent. The most experienced will tell you that as well as how shitty of a high these RC fent analogues are.

It's nothing like heroin. It's like if you sucked the enjoyment out of heroin and then added 3x the side effects. That's fent... it's not fun man. People die after taking just ONE of these pills. There are hot spots.

I'm not sure if you realize how little 100 micrograms is, while at the same time you are TRUSTING the idiots who pressed these pills didn't give you 200 micrograms.... it's like trusting someone will pick up some sand off the beach and only hand you ONE grain - if 2 drop off his hand you die. That's not that far off from the truth of these pills.
Oh thank you sir

Oh thank you sir
from one druggy to another drug-interested dude - there are so many better and drugs that are more fun you should get into. Opioids are really boring man.

Go take some LSD and snort some ketamine on the peak of a mountain. Go get some cocaine and go to a strip club and toss some bills. Go to an Indian reservation take some peyote then bust out the tank of nitrous. Go eat some molly and dance naked to EDM. Smoke some weed and grow mushrooms in your closet.

All much more fun and better options than doing shitty m30 pills and much much much less of a chance to ruin your life or kill you

from one druggy to another drug-interested dude - there are so many better and drugs that are more fun you should get into. Opioids are really boring man.

Go take some LSD and snort some ketamine on the peak of a mountain. Go get some cocaine and go to a strip club and toss some bills. Go to an Indian reservation take some peyote then bust out the tank of nitrous. Go eat some molly and dance naked to EDM. Smoke some weed and grow mushrooms in your closet.

All much more fun and better options than doing shitty m30 pills and much much much less of a chance to ruin your life or kill you
Haha that so funny dude

ita all about losing some i wish i hadnt on accidental fent od.
toas em