• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl IV dose questions

hydr0m0rph

Bluelighter
I was hoping someone could help me out with working out a good dose of IV fent.
I have come across some vials.. 100mcg fentanyl for IV.
was an addict in the past (h) but have been clean for a couple months, currently using bupe at about 1mg/24hrs
is 100mcg a large dose? i am planning to stop the bupe for at least 24 hours before hand.

secondly, I also have some demerol 100mg vials.. are these any good? is 100 mg a good dose for me?
I heard demerol is fairly weak, would it be good to mix with oxycodone? (i also have some oxynorm 20mg vials)

in the past i would have slammed these without hesitation.. but with my tolerance lowered im trying to be more careful
thanks for any advice

Do you have access to narcan?

Don't shoot them alone.

Use Google to find the opiate doses, I've been out of the game.

100ug Fentanyl Citrate ~ 10mg Morphine IV.
It's actually slightly weaker but the 100x figure is a good way to take the incredible respiratory depression into account.

Take it from someone who very nearly died on multiple occasions from IV Fent: bin the vials. Nothing could can ever come from mainlining Fentanyl.
You would be safer using the solution buccally or sublingually, but fucking with any dose of Fentanyl through any route with a low tolerance and no Naloxone is perhaps the easiest way to die in the most tragic fashion.

^
I'm in the same spot , survived pure fentanyl IV use , almost died injecting a patch this year.

Just trade it for more demerol which is excellent stuff as long as you don't use it around the clock (toxicity)

I highly recommend you trade them for other drugs or at least take something else tonight.

Fent kills people with monster tolerances and all it takes is bad luck.

Fentanyl is a equal opportunity destroyer!

thanks for the replies. have not used any of them yet.
if fent 100mcg is really equivant to 10mg of morphine, would it really be dangerous? this is the one i am scared of lol.. probly wont use it but im just curious if it really is that dangerous.. if that equivalence is correct.
would it work to sublingual like 1/4 of it at a time?
i think i will put the fent away tho.. thx

also, just got some ephedrine 50mg vials.
does it have any recreational value?
can it be used for oral or sublingual, or should i just iv it as it was intended?

^
Don't Iv the ephedrine , it's probably only give you nasty physical stimulatation there is nothing wrong with combiniing it with seconda traditional opiate like heroin or morphine , just not opes like demerol tramadol cause that might result in a seizure.o

Oh and if you are set on using the fent i'd make it into a 50 microgram nasal dose and 2 more of 25 mics this will allow you to nicely titrate your dose and it hits really fast. People often don't realize that fentanyl works instanteouneasly you seriously go from sober to peak in 5 seonds with IV.

thanks for the replies. have not used any of them yet.
if fent 100mcg is really equivant to 10mg of morphine, would it really be dangerous? this is the one i am scared of lol.. probly wont use it but im just curious if it really is that dangerous.. if that equivalence is correct.
would it work to sublingual like 1/4 of it at a time?
i think i will put the fent away tho.. thx

It's ok man.

I'm scared of Fentanyl too.

Making a nasal spray out of the fent works very well from experience. With a low tolerance such as yourself, using the fent is extremely dangerous. You should seriously trade it for something better/safer. Fent is also murderous on tolerance and will send your tolerance through the roof - especially since it is so short acting and results in lots of redosing.

With a low tolerance, demerol was one of my favorites though.

Seconded on the tolerance.
Fentanyl raped my tolerance, the best Heroin I've ever used took almost a half gram to get me nodding months after Fent was but a memory.
I'm not a Merperidine fan due to its dirty activity but I'd happily suggest it over Fent.

<3

Dude you've gotten away with doing enough fent analogues, u should consider putting it down. OK u know ur dosages well, but ur playing with fire. U may not die but severe resp depression is NOT benign on your organs. I suggest staying on bupe.

Making a nasal spray out of the fent works very well from experience. With a low tolerance such as yourself, using the fent is extremely dangerous. You should seriously trade it for something better/safer. Fent is also murderous on tolerance and will send your tolerance through the roof - especially since it is so short acting and results in lots of redosing.

With a low tolerance, demerol was one of my favorites though.

thanks all..
How would u suggest making a nasal spray from these ampules? can i just use the liquid as is? Its actually 50mcg per ml and theres 2ml in each amp

just IM'ed 50mcg..
actually feel real nice right now :) its been like 5 mins
not too strong but its real nice.. will try 100mics next time..
thanks for all your advice.. i know u are right.. but u know how it is... once a junkie always a junkie right hahaha fml

hey guys.
so i finished all my delicous opioids a while back..
demerol was the best.. followed by oxy. fentanyl was pretty lame.

i have a bunch of ephedrine vials for iv... should i toss them? do they have any value?

they are not worth injecting just throw em in your morning coffee or something

they are not worth injecting just throw em in your morning coffee or something

Never thought of that..

Actually sounds like a good "pick-me-up" in the morning lol

Of course, my fear of fentanyl will keep me from doing it.

Not a bad idea tho ;)

I was hoping someone could help me out with working out a good dose of IV fent.
I have come across some vials.. 100mcg fentanyl for IV.
was an addict in the past (h) but have been clean for a couple months, currently using bupe at about 1mg/24hrs
is 100mcg a large dose? i am planning to stop the bupe for at least 24 hours before hand.

secondly, I also have some demerol 100mg vials.. are these any good? is 100 mg a good dose for me?
I heard demerol is fairly weak, would it be good to mix with oxycodone? (i also have some oxynorm 20mg vials)

in the past i would have slammed these without hesitation.. but with my tolerance lowered im trying to be more careful
thanks for any advice
Yeah dont fucking do sell them to someone that has a tolerance🤘🤘