• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Injecting fake blues percs ??

SteelToad777

Greenlighter
Sorry if this is in the wrong section....

Are these fake blues coming in from MX injectable? Anyone know anyone who bangs these blues or does it personally? Ive tried a couple times but everyone has told me its a waste of time snorting or shooting them. Smoking them is the way to go.

I know from experience that shooting certain fent patches... i needed to heat with citric acid before injection, or they wouldn't work.

Does anyone have any info on injecting these fake oxys going around? How to do it correctly?

Thank you!

It's very risky! If they contain fent you have a much higher chance of dying eating or IVing them as you're gonna take the whole thing in one.

I think smoking these is the only instance in which I'd say to smoke pills. Learn to chase the dragon properly on foil if you do t already.

But I'd say try and get better stuff if these fake oxys have fent in them as a hotspot will kill you.

Go on the dnm and get some good smack or morphine pills and micron filters

do you recommend a good site? I was on... cartel market and... I forget the other... I was looking... they didn't seem to have much of a selection in the us. I dont wanna order overseas? You ever order international?

I look at adds for morphine/dilauded... 8mg Dilaudid going for dirt cheap. ... I assume almost all "Pharma grade opioids" are being faked/pressed these days. Alost feel like id be better off just buying straight up fenny.

I'm wondering if you need to go through some chemical process like i had to add cictric acid to those fen patches to get them to work. I was just clean 4 months, took one full blue, cooked it, shot it. Real slow. Little by little. Didn't feel shit. Then I smoke one and feel it.

Were not allowed to discuss sources but I'm from UK anyway.
You'd be better off buying straight up fent as it's be cheaper and you could weigh it and then add if to bacteriostatic water to keep for ages.

I have shipped from other countries but it's better to get it shipped within your own country as it's faster and no customs or border agencies.

Having at same trouble gettin some srystak meth mate. It's really hard to get here

I unfortunately have copped a pretty big fentanyl habit this last year. It started with the blue m30’s which I both snort and smoke. However I would never inject those things. From the grapevine I heard that it’s a waste trying to shoot them anyway. I now have access to some fire powder fentanyl, well fire chunks of fentanyl and I will shoot it.

I unfortunately have copped a pretty big fentanyl habit this last year. It started with the blue m30’s which I both snort and smoke. However I would never inject those things. From the grapevine I heard that it’s a waste trying to shoot them anyway. I now have access to some fire powder fentanyl, well fire chunks of fentanyl and I will shoot it.
Is fent harded to kick? Seems like a longer halflife than other opaite families.