• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Fentanyl in Meth!?

Blazedpeach

Greenlighter
I thought this issue only applied to heroin....
Now I have to worry about it killing me?
How can I tell if there is fentanyl in my dope? What precautions can I take? Other than the obvious, “don’t do drugs, mkay”.

I doubt fentanyl is commonly found as a meth contaminant/adulturant.

Honestly fentanyl wasnt that common in street drugs when i used them 8+ years ago, but as fucked up as it sounds, I would see fentanyl in my meth as a bonus, but then again, my drug of abuse is opioids. Just becareful. If there really is fentanyl in your meth, which i doubt (though its ostensibly possible) perhaps grind it into a homogeneous powder to reduce the risk of hotspots and dose accordingly.

All that said, id be pissed if there was fentanyl in my heroin. Not because i despise fentanyl (its ok) but because heroin is far more expensive and more enjoyable.

Last edited:
I live in New York state and will vouch that it is VERY common to find fentanyl in meth.my family doctor dropped me from his practice, and I'm due for my refill for 90bars tomorrow and Adderall for a dirty urine for a drug I never took. I know I was not getting played, because I have had several batches from different suppliers and had tested each batch with fentanyl test strips I grabbed at a needle exchange. My best guess is the reason fentanyl is in meth is cross contamination.

I live in New York state and will vouch that it is VERY common to find fentanyl in meth.my family doctor dropped me from his practice, and I'm due for my refill for 90bars tomorrow and Adderall for a dirty urine for a drug I never took. I know I was not getting played, because I have had several batches from different suppliers and had tested each batch with fentanyl test strips I grabbed at a needle exchange. My best guess is the reason fentanyl is in meth is cross contamination.
I doubt it is cross contamination. Meth being made on the same equipment as heroin laced with/fent isn't likely seeing as a simple water rinse of the equipment would get rid of most of it and if your making ice u don't let any contaminants that will burn black like heroin get into it. If fentanyl is there in amounts big enough to feel it's effects
then it was put there on purpose.if it's only there in amounts big enough to be detected but not felt then it might possibly be cross contamination.i seen an article saying that it's el chapos son that's putting fent in coke,heroin and meth

I doubt fentanyl is commonly found as a meth contaminant/adulturant.

Honestly fentanyl wasnt that common in street drugs when i used them 8+ years ago, but as fucked up as it sounds, I would have fentanyl in my meth as a bonus, but then again, my drug of use is opioids. Just careful. If there really is fentanyl in your meth, which i doubt (though its ostensibly possible) perhaps grind it into a homogeneous powder to reduce the risk of hotspots and dose accordingly.

All that said, id be pissed if there was fentanyl in my heroin. Not because i despise fentanyl (its ok) but because heroin is far more expensive and more enjoyable.
***FYI***
Can't get this FACT into any mainstream discussion on tampering...
Fentanyl is many times
I thought this issue only applied to heroin....
Now I have to worry about it killing me?
How can I tell if there is fentanyl in my dope? What precautions can I take? Other than the obvious, “don’t do drugs, mkay”.

***FYI***
Been trying to get this in discussion(s), THIS which is the underlying issue on "FAKE OPIATE CRISIS"....
Fentanyl IS NOT THE ADDITIVE being placed in ALL DRUGS across the street drug landscape in this country!
It is "CARFENTANIL"... a frankenstein modification of the fentanyl molecule that is 10,000 X's the strength of morphine!!!
(https://gandaracenter.org/what-is-carfentanil-fentanyl-vs-carfentanil-synthetic-opioid/)
Even in the long history of "NARCOTIC TERRORISM", never has anything like this been used. I say "used" because USPS's scanning currently in place can detect small amounts of anything in mail but Ports of Entry dealing with kilo sized packages of this are not only being allowed entry, but also being delivered to KNOWN drug areas....
At 10,000 X's the strength of morphine this couldn't even be used for anesthesia purposes. I'm not trying to say your meth didn't have just fentanyl in it, it definitely could just be that. Just letting everyone know of this other version that is responsible for a majority of the deaths pushing their "OPIATE CRISIS" BS....
Be safe, I'm on here because of my most recent purchase of heroin. Everything about it seems ok. Great high, pain relief & all but not soon after use nausea has set in. With me, had to go to ER get nausea meds, girl that got it from, thought it was cause of its purity when mentioning this to her has now also joined the ranks of being so nauseous she cannot eat or drink anything!
Hope I didn't intrude too much, &/or off topic too much!!!
Any word on this nausea bs, preciate any ideas....
ATL

I doubt it is cross contamination. Meth being made on the same equipment as heroin laced with/fent isn't likely seeing as a simple water rinse of the equipment would get rid of most of it and if your making ice u don't let any contaminants that will burn black like heroin get into it. If fentanyl is there in amounts big enough to feel it's effects
then it was put there on purpose.if it's only there in amounts big enough to be detected but not felt then it might possibly be cross contamination.i seen an article saying that it's el chapos son that's putting fent in coke,heroin and meth
This isn't just by accident, narco-terrorism is real... just our own gov has 2 be behind it. Why else would USPS not only allow mass shipments of China's black market lab carfentanil be allowed through ports of entry AND be delivered to known drug areas/addresses?
Local story last year was teenage boy got percoset thru online purchase and his dad had found them. Exact replica of a 10mg perc but it was carfentanil pressed into pill form and he was on life support, never to come back that day. Giving anti-opiate shots doesn't work, they quit after 6 of those...
Just seems strange this isn't being "outed" anywhere?!!!
Has anyone heard anything about boi causing nausea anywhere? We've gotten grade A came on the scene here in ATL but the horrible nausea after effects left me in ER....
Thanks ahead of time for any thoughts, my apologies on being off-topic.
later

heroin can cause nausea, I don't have any experience with fent. but I remember when I first started using heroin vomiting after a shot wasn't uncommon.

heroin can cause nausea, I don't have any experience with fent. but I remember when I first started using heroin vomiting after a shot wasn't uncommon.
Not like this. It's good, breaks clear (brownish) in water... but not long after use my stomach starts rolling! Cannot eat or drink. Nausea med, pill dissolved under tongue at emergency room got rid of it. The girl got it from suggested the same thing you did until she got sick too...
Her last text, quote: "I had literally the worst day of my entire life yesterday... haven't been able to do any type of opiates in 48 hours, throwing up, I'm super f*cking sick & can't see straight... not good, it's not f*ckin good"
Tried texting her to see if she needed any of this nausea meds I got but she isn't replying....
searching on here isn't bringing anything up. Problem with having "drug buddies" is your not actually involved in their lives, least I'm not with her so even knowing what the problem is &/or having meds that could help unless she contacts me there isn't no way I can drop in on her to help....
BEWARE THE BOI, brown like milk chocolate mix, slightly rocky & powdery... goes down smooth & quick hi but the sickness waves come rolling in not much later...

It makes sense to a psychopath. lol

"how do we get people to do meth EVERY day" Lets put a physically addictive additive in the meth so that when you don't have meth you get opiate wd, but they'll never suspect opiates cuz they've been up for days lol..

I
It makes sense to a psychopath. lol

"how do we get people to do meth EVERY day" Lets put a physically addictive additive in the meth so that when you don't have meth you get opiate wd, but they'll never suspect opiates cuz they've been up for days lol..
I think that's the reasoning behind it.
As for the further above posters claiming that customs is purposely letting through packages of carfent
well the amount of drugs that gets thru it's bound to happen.stop it with the conspiracy theories of the u.s. gov being behind it

Out of all the meth I had that turned out to have fentanyl in it, I never ever noticed any depressant effects at all

if you're one to believe police/local news media.... i live in central new york and police claimed to have busted someone for selling meth laced with fentanyl in the next town over. meth busts are common around here but this is the first i've heard of a bust where they specifically said a fairly large amount of meth (quarter-pound) was mixed with fent.

I wonder if fent is no longer about getting customers a stronger high, it's just like an act of terrorism within underground drug communities sometimes now :unsure:

People out there living miserable lives want others to die I guess. It's true that some people have died from xanax bars pressed with fent. It's not common though for fent to be in anything besides heroin. It depresses me to see people overdose from fentynal lacing and then have everyone living in soberville to say "well that's what they get for doing drugs."

I don't think anyone deserves for a product to be laced with fent, really.

fentanyl is basically a biohazard. It should only be around humans In a controlled environment.

I feel like those fentanyl test strips are pretty inaccurate (by no means am I suggesting that positive tests should disregarded however). Some isopropylphenidate was testing positive with the strips and when it was sent in for GCMS testing no fentanyl was detected.

That said proceed with extreme caution

Not only test strips, my urine was positive for fentanyl as well. My one connect goes thru an ounce a day, so even at his level his batches had fentanyl. A couple times I failed my urine test for MDMA. Shit just behooves me. No one can tell me different

how do we get people to do meth EVERY day" Lets put a physically addictive additive in the meth so that when you don't have meth you get opiate wd, but they'll never suspect opiates cuz they've been up for days lol

Yep, this is the exact reason they put fent in meth