• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Fentanyl hypersensitivity?

PureLife

Bluelighter
I'm trying to get to the bottom of this and cant find any answers

Background: using opiates and opioids for 15years.

Was released from prison march 28th, since then I've had 15+ overdoses treated with narcan. I have used consistently during this time (everyday) and I've yet to develope a tolerance, despite chronic use. Yes I do experience w/d symptoms. I overdosed this evening as well as Friday night. I used one bag of fentanyl (i.v.) this evening and my g.f. told me my body locked up and was doing that classic opiate overdose gurgle. She administered narcan. Meanwhile with this same stamp she shot three at once and followed it up with three more. We started using again around the same time so our tolerances should be slightly similar by now, the are not. I've decided tonight I'm done and I'm going to have to detox myself. I am going to die if nobody is around. I didnt include the countless times I've woke up on the ground from doing small amounts that I've overdosed on. It's to the point where I have to carry narcan everyday when I use.

So my question is, what's going on with my body? Others use the same bags as me and its business as usual. Nothing out of the norm. I use them, my tolerance is very, very minor. As in, instead of using half a bag i use a whole bag ( and even then i might randomly overdose). I'm tired of doing a little bit and waking up to paramedics and cops.

Thanks

Also this isn't a case or improperly adulterated drugs. The bags I've used are mass produced and many people use them with no issues. Also I've tried bags from a variety of sources and when they contain fentanyl, or are just fentanyl, I'm overdosing on a bag. Sometimes I will build up a small tolerance and can do two at once and then will randomly overdose on that same amount. I just dont know what's going on.