• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Gel + Nicotine Vaporizer Pipe = ???

LoveFent2much

Greenlighter
Ok, I can't be the 1st person to think about this. How many people are familiar with this new smokeless vaporizer "fad" that is going on ?? Well, this is what mine looks like:
2xeh.png

Now, when my veteran fent connection called me up with some rare gel patches, I of course took him up on the offer. I immediately thought if the gel would work in my vaporizer. The gel being too thick would be the only cause for problems, or so it seems? But this could be fixed rather easily as well, no?

Any thoughts on this? I do not have a lot of product to test with, but it just may prove to be too tempting not to try, depending on what members here have to say....

Thanks for any input!

Please don't. You will die.

You know how potent that gel is. And those pens are ridiculously unscientific to smoke out of, so trying to smoke pinpricks of gel is just a death wish.

Besides, on that type of pen you can't access the heating element, and even so, the wick design would waste your fent.

No. The fentanyl gel is known for it not bein homogenized meaning one sample from the top right of the patch along with samples taken from the middle of the patch, both sides and with different tools, which have shown that 1 be sized gel of fentanyl could contain days worth of fentanyl or it might only have a couple micrograms.

Can you be talked out of abusing Fentakill?

I would suggest you empty out the entire patch out on a pyrex, then wait until it dries. After this mix in some pure acetone to break it down, wait for the acetone to dry... by this point you will have fentanyl crystals. once you complete that, take a small scrape of those crystals, and mix them in a vial with some of your glycol/nicotene solution for your pen and voila! fent pen. be careful with your dosage and you'll be fine. I'm assuming you have a tolerance since fucking with fentanyl without one is a death wish. best of luck!

I would suggest you empty out the entire patch out on a pyrex, then wait until it dries. After this mix in some pure acetone to break it down, wait for the acetone to dry... by this point you will have fentanyl crystals. once you complete that, take a small scrape of those crystals, and mix them in a vial with some of your glycol/nicotene solution for your pen and voila! fent pen. be careful with your dosage and you'll be fine. I'm assuming you have a tolerance since fucking with fentanyl without one is a death wish. best of luck!

Dude, watch out what advice you give him. Fentanyl is incredibly potent. And since we do not know how much gets into your bloodstream when you smoke it as compared to for example transdermal application you can't know if this method of administration can be lethal or not. Furthermore like someone said before it is very difficult to dose fentanyl on your own so that coupled with a method of administration with unknown parameters your advice can be dangerous in stead of HR-advice. Please OP, think about this before you try it, I'm not saying you'll drop dead inevitably but I think it is much more dangerous than you assume.

Just my 2 cents...

My understanding is that the e-cig vaporizes the liquid fed into it via capillary action. I don't know how heat-stable fentanyl is, but I wouldn't risk wasting it.

Another thought: Do you really want to tie two addictions together like this? The drugs have different durations of effect. You'd likely end up coming down from one while still under the effects of the other, re-dosing, and after a few cycles, OD'ing on one. Then there are the psychological effects, “I need more nicotine, so I need more fentanyl too”, or vice-versa. My advice is to keep them separate.

You should never assume anything when it comes to giving advice on using fentanyl. There is no safe way to use fent gel as you will see over and over again here on BL..I would strongly suggest you edit your "advice" here for the sake of harm reduction.

For TheGhost, which 2 substances are you talking about him using together? I am not sure that I understand what you are talking about...but if it is nicotine, I dont think his intent was to use them together and even if it were, this issue will be the very least of his worries..this is a very bad idea.

It appears I misread. I thought he was planning on using nicotine + fentanyl together. I don't know how the gel would vape, but I imagine it wouldn't be very efficient.

Is that a "Buck Naked" vape pen in the picture? Looks just like mine. If it is I would definitely not vape fent with it. Mine is very inaccurate with nicotine juice. Huge hit one time, peewee hit the next.

For what its worth I've done this multiple times using my marijuana concentrate pen and it worked just fine, when you break it down you can (quite accurately i might add) dose your fent safely. hence why you dry it out and break it down as crystals (which are pure fent.) Had i not said anything he might have just threw the gel in and been inhaling all the other crap that comes along with it which would (more likely than not) be much worse than my method. Ask and you shall receive, whether i posted it or not do you honestly think he wouldn't try it anyway? sorry i don't feel like i did anything wrong.

This method works with liquid thc, but I'd advise against trying it with fent, you'll most likely lose product, not to mention the whole "could be fatal" aspect..And the previous posters are not eaggerating the probability of death, when it comes to smoking fent, I've lost 2 friends because of it... FFS, just use it as directed.