• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Fentanyl/bupe/naltrexone

I had a 400mg oxy (fakes) habit. I inducted over a week to 2mg. Once I stopped fent I went up to 4mg for 2 weeks stablizing now I’m coming back down. @2mg now. It’s been about 3 weeks. Pretty painless except for depression. I’m gonna get to .5 in a week or so and jump to Kratom for a couple weeks to soften the blow. All I know is you gotta want it. My child was coming and wanted to do it for me. It’s wierd but it’s easier when u want it as opposed to running out of a connection or money. I’ve been so busy with the baby I don’t even think about drugs anymore. It’s actually pretty childish when I look back. Sure I’d like a good escape and nod once and awhile but for what? We know where it goes.

I had a 400mg oxy (fakes) habit. I inducted over a week to 2mg. Once I stopped fent I went up to 4mg for 2 weeks stablizing now I’m coming back down. @2mg now. It’s been about 3 weeks. Pretty painless except for depression. I’m gonna get to .5 in a week or so and jump to Kratom for a couple weeks to soften the blow. All I know is you gotta want it. My child was coming and wanted to do it for me. It’s wierd but it’s easier when u want it as opposed to running out of a connection or money. I’ve been so busy with the baby I don’t even think about drugs anymore. It’s actually pretty childish when I look back. Sure I’d like a good escape and nod once and awhile but for what? We know where it goes.
Awesome man congrats! That’s great I wish you the best of luck! I also was using the pressies for a while the Fent 30s blues ? I was sniffing 10 of them a day minimal sometimes up to 20.

Yep. The blues. Thought they were legit the whole time. I finally piss tested myself and showed up for fent. That’s when I decided I was done. Believe me. I think about it every day, every minute. But when you finally get away from it long enough you realize how ridiculous it is. Hopefully getting off these subs won’t be painful. I’ve only been on them about 4 weeks. I’m gonna use Kratom for the depression. Funny I was so scared to live sober, granted it’s boring but such an easier life. My last time copping I drove 5hrs round trip to score. 10hrs! It’s always gonna be a fight the rest of my life. This site is a great support network. PM me if you have questions. And congrats and moving forward. I’m still miserable with depression and pleasure deafness and low energy but I know I have to pay the price. I was so sick of being scared all the time. You can’t out run this disease. You attack it. Good luck.

Question about naltrexone: assuming you're not addicted to opioids currently, does it just take away cravings? Or does it have some opioid antagonist properties like anhedonia, etc?

Good job, congrats. :) It definitely is easier when there is a strong motivating factor besides just wanting to be off for the sake of being clean.

Yep. The blues. Thought they were legit the whole time. I finally piss tested myself and showed up for fent. That’s when I decided I was done. Believe me. I think about it every day, every minute. But when you finally get away from it long enough you realize how ridiculous it is. Hopefully getting off these subs won’t be painful. I’ve only been on them about 4 weeks. I’m gonna use Kratom for the depression. Funny I was so scared to live sober, granted it’s boring but such an easier life. My last time copping I drove 5hrs round trip to score. 10hrs! It’s always gonna be a fight the rest of my life. This site is a great support network. PM me if you have questions. And congrats and moving forward. I’m still miserable with depression and pleasure deafness and low energy but I know I have to pay the price. I was so sick of being scared all the time. You can’t out run this disease. You attack it. Good luck.
Thanks man! And yep I feel the same way. I’m in the same boat as you. I just got engaged two weeks ago. No children yet tho. I stopped using Fent about 6-7 days ago now. Been taking subs for the past 6 days. I still feel snotty but definitely better. I plan on stopping the subs tomorrow. Hopefully. Thanks again and I truly wish the best for you.

Question about naltrexone: assuming you're not addicted to opioids currently, does it just take away cravings? Or does it have some opioid antagonist properties like anhedonia, etc?

Good job, congrats. :) It definitely is easier when there is a strong motivating factor besides just wanting to be off for the sake of being clean.
If you take it after being clean from any type of opiates 8-10 days later there is zero side effects you can’t even tell you’re on it. It never effected me. In anyway. Besides removing my cravings and reminding me there’s no point on trying to get high because you can’t. It works well in that respect.

Sweet, I might try to get on it then, once I jump off opiates again (pretty close to doing so). I keep finding myself getting off and then caving at some point and eventually doing them daily again and having to wean off and I'm sick of the cycle. If I knew I couldn't get high, and had less cravings, I'm sure it would be much, much easier to stay away.

The anhedonia is still there. Honestly that’s my biggest fight. I’m a really active guy. No motivation or pleasure. You just have to put one foot in front of the other. Every step you’re further away from it. I always think of it like a bad break up. You suck for a couple months or maybe a year but you live, you fight. Remember you lived life without it. You can do it again. And try to give back, be selfless. Be honest with everyone around you. Tell them what you’re going thru and what’s ahead. Strength in numbers. You’re people will want you to succeed. I’m a pretty competitive person. I hate to lose and let people down. If your day sucks, so be it. Accept it, don’t fight it. You have tomorrow to try again. I always remember what Navy Seals say. The only easy day was yesterday. Harden your mind, dig deep for resolve. This life isn’t a dress rehearsal. It’s real. And every day you don’t use, you build more confidence. Then you start to realize, I can do this, I am doing it. I will do it.

I agree with everything you’re saying man. 100%. Every time I quit I say this is the last time. When is the last time really? When I die? I’ve ODed twice now. I don’t want to go through this anymore. I was clean over a year from a bad habit last time. I used subs for 6 days taper and then waited 8 more and started naltrexone. I was clean over a year then had emergency surgery and they gave me Fent injections and dilaudid and I relapsed. Now for 10 months I’ve picked up a BAD 3-4 bundles a day habit IV. It has not been as easy this time to transition off the subs due to the Fent! I’m so so anxious to get back on naltrexone.

xorkoth it’s definitely a great weapon to have in the arsenal against opiates. It helps tremendously and would seriously recommend trying it. My fiancée spiked my drinks several times with it to see if I was getting high after lying repeatedly to her. Oh my god worst experience of my life being thrown in the immediate precipitated withdrawals I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. In that regard just make sure you are opiate free for a minimal 8 days before starting it. I found 25mgs every other day was more than sufficient for me.

Thanks for the info. :) I haven't gone back too deep, I always catch myself and come off before it gets too bad, and I've been sticking to kratom and sometimes poppy tea so honestly once I get past withdrawals, I feel pretty good (unlike my really bad times). But I just keep going back and I want to stop doing that because it's dumb, and every time I get back on I have to come off and it sucks and fucks with my emotions. Plus being on opiates changes my personality in ways I don't like, and I hide it from people and I don't like that either. Mostly I hide it from my girlfriend and she already caught me lying about it like a year ago. I just want to not be always going back. So I was trying to see is naltrexone itself causes anhedonia, because I don't really have it once I get past withdrawals, so if it causes it, I wouldn't want to try, but if it really just blocks opiates and reduces cravings (or even if it just blocks opiates), that would be great. It would be a lot easier to stay away if I knew there was no way I would even get high.

I also need some help I take pressed fentanyl oxy I’m trying to detox at home I can’t take off from work I take I need help with a taper schedule with subs I have some tramadol but not enough to use to detox please I’m really struggling I need some info or experiences idk where to start and I can’t go to detox or I’ll lose my job I feel so lost I have so many lies going it’s horrible

Hey man I was on the pressies too... I’m not gonna lie it’s gonna be hard with the subs because you need to wait roughly 3-4 days deep into withdrawals before you start the subs to be very honest work is gonna be really really hard to maintain while doing this... now with methadone on the other hand it would be way more tolerable but not with subs because if you don’t wait at the bare minimal 3-4 days before starting them your going to go into precipitated withdrawls like I did which is far far worse ! I wish you the best and I wish I had better news but when it comes to Fent it’s a whole different call game.

I gave myself a piss test on day 6 after fentanyl. It still showed positive. That shit sticks in your fat cells. I did the Burmese method and it worked like a champ
Hey can you help me with the bermese method, like schedule how you did and stuff like that please?