• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Blotters into Nasal Spray

BladeAus

Greenlighter
Hi Bluelighters,

I know the risks associated with Fentanyl but we all have that drug of choice. I understand the risk I take and this is all about risk management so hopefully this helps others control their dosages better and understand how much they can handle.

I've been dosing around 2x 550ug Fentanyl blotters (sublingual) sometimes as many as 4 blotters (tolerance jacks up high with this stuff).

Now my question is by using an empty nasal spray bottle and Saline solution 0.9% or 270mg/30ml sodium chloride (I have heard the salt stabilizes the Fentanyl) can i simply add the paper blotters to the solution to create a nasal spray for volumetric intranasal dosage? I have found the dose of the spray bottle im using to be 0.1ml per pump. Do i need to heat the water or add anything? In my research it appears that Fentanyl Hcl is used in making the blotters and is water soluble.

Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Also please note i understand the lethality of Fentanyl and I have been using on/off for a few years now. This method is to increase the accuracy of dosages.

Thank you

i'm not very knowledgeable on the topic of making nasal sprays, but i don't think you'd need to heat the water if its already water soluble, you might actually break it down into other metabolites which might not be homogeneous and therefore dangerous.
oh and use some gloves and cover the surfaces you'll be doing this on.
aside from that i couldn't say anymore.
take care