• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Fentanyl (and more) laced weed in Salt Lake City

That’s absolutely horrible. To lace weed with that death of a drug is out of control. This should be taken very seriously

thats what happens when drugs are illegal. fent fent and more fent. i have yet to get fent laced weed at my dispensary. although i wouldn't mind...but thats just me.

Weed that isn't in a sealed container or at least ziplock is suspect/ghetto anyhow.

Shitty fucking thing to do, lacing anything with fent but especially to weed...

It's insane that someone thought of doing this.
Some people smoke such insanely filled up bong bowls that someone will die.
But honestly I hope it is an isolated incident or maybe the guys were actually selling it as smokable opiate and declared it was weed on arrest hoping that it wouldn't be tested.
Anyway that shit doesn't look like weed at all.

Also, apparently fentanyl is "much more deadly to the touch than weed", which apparently is only a tiny bit deadly to the touch.
That's not only dangerous for drug users, but for unsuspecting officers who think they might be handling weed when it's actually fentanyl, which is much more deadly to the touch.

The bulletin states the substance tested positive for fentanyl, heroin, Tramadol, and traces of meth

no way someone purposefully adulterated that... heroin is like 50x more expensive than weed, and why add tramadol of all drugs?

i think they weighed the weed on a dirty scale or re-used a bag or something, i.e. fentanyl was detected but probably only very slight traces, remember the detection limit for drugs is very very low now.

note that it didnt say how much of each drug was present, only that they were detected in some mystical "test"... could be a test strip, could be GC, who knows.

fentanyl and tramadol and meth laced weed... hm throw some lsd in there and you have a party I say

no way someone purposefully adulterated that... heroin is like 50x more expensive than weed, and why add tramadol of all drugs?

i think they weighed the weed on a dirty scale or re-used a bag or something, i.e. fentanyl was detected but probably only very slight traces, remember the detection limit for drugs is very very low now.

note that it didnt say how much of each drug was present, only that they were detected in some mystical "test"... could be a test strip, could be GC, who knows.

fentanyl and tramadol and meth laced weed... hm throw some lsd in there and you have a party I say
Ive actually been thinking about doing something like this.what movie was it where they smoke a "Jeffrey" which is weed laced with heroin crack LSD methadone pcp etc. But when asked why call it a Jeffrey they say because it's sounds innocent and no one wouldn't be scared of smoking crack,heroin,LSD,pcp, methadone laced weed if they knew what it was so they just call it a jeffrey.there was also a furry wall involved

That's what I assumed; most likely some dumb ass hoodrat dealers cross contaminating shit in the trap house. You'd be amazed how fucking dumb these people are; like those ausi bikies selling e pills with lethal doses off nbomes in them.

What that shit they are adding to fent mixes in canada now like m25; not an opioid or benzo.

11/5/19 Per the 303Po:

"A brick of fentanyl was been found by Den.ver police in a recent investigation, health officials, authorities, etc... are warning the public .... "

The inner city exchange here tells us it's in about 40% of hard drugs that mix well with it (H, meth, blow) recently seized in the city. Surrounding counties are finding it as well.

I've seen too many positive fent tests lately - more than not, from all source types. The following was issued Tuesday Nov 5, 2019.1573028168719.png