• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Fentanyl and DHC

monkeymagix

Greenlighter
I have been on Heroin since the age of 16, 38 now. Managed to keep a job all that time. But the NHS screwed up with my chronic pain. I had a super bug inside me they didn't spot for 5 years (spotted colon cancer and kidney stones whilst looking though), finally they did a biopsy and found the super bug. However due to it being so long finding it they said it had spread and I will be in chronic pain for rest of my life.

Before this the most the doctors were giving me was Tramadol, Pregabalin, Naproxen, Injections in the spine, and all that time I was using my wages to have to pay for heroin as it was the one thing that took the pain away. I was suicidal when they pain came. I would have begged for a bullet. The doctor at my HUB said he would have prescribed me diamorphine but he had given his license away.

Anyway now I am on Fentanyl 100mcg patches, 180mg DHC a day, 1800mg Gabapentin (Pregabs made my leg swell - got a chronic DVT, post thrombotic syndrome so it won't go away despite the rat poison warafin I take daily and cellulitis on my leg), diazepam, loads of drugs I don't even know the name of but my repear script is 3 pages long.

I watched the doc on BBC1 the other night about over prescription of drugs and how most don't work after a time. So I stopped my DHC and nothing happened. I tried 4 days without a patch and just doing gear and that was ok.

I am not saying I am just going to come off Fentanyl. It is obviously better for me than gear from the street. However it doesn't keep pain at bay totally. I've been in detox to get off the gear and just onto the patches but I couldn't handle it and did a bunk.

Usually it's not the cluck and pain but the flood of emotions and thoughts of all the things you have seen and done that come flooding back and I have no mechanisms to handle it as I've used drugs since 12 to block my emotions out as I had no-one to talk to, and just abuse from everyone, teachers, parents, and pretend friends. I got in with the wrong crowd and ended up a name for fighting because I had top much adrenaline running round my body. Gear seems to lower my levels so I am normal and calm - safe for me and society. When I am off it I am a danger to myself and anyone around me. I am not a gouching dribbler otherwise i couldn't work all day in an office. Heroin addicts can function normally by the way. <snip>

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that im not sympathetic to your plight but this is not what bluelight is about

Op did you have a question? Or what was the purpose of your thread? It seems more like blog material to me, but I'll keep it open for your response.

Sorry I fell asleep I think before I asked the question. I have a stash of DHC and growing stash of fentanyl as I'm doing 3 day stretches instead of 2 (prescribed). I know someone in the same situation and they won't go to the doctor - scared I think - I don't know how much these drugs are worth - probably a lot but then we get the standard NHS prescription charge for everything. I wanted to know how much a pack of 900mg (30mg tabs) DHC and 100mcgs (5 patches) go for if possible. As he needs to come off the gear badly and I was going to give him my excess to see if it helps but he's a dodgy xxxx so I am not just giving it to him as he will sell it to buy gear. But if I had a price he "might" chose to buy it instead and use it. It's a hard cluck coming from gear to Fent even with DHC but if hes willing to try it then well done to him. Im just not going to get scammed that's all.