• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fentanyl and acetylfentanyl found in coke and ket in nsw

So this stuff is finding its way into party drugs yet not into the heroin supply?

The only reason I can see a dealer cutting ket or coke with fent, is they think putting small amounts in without the users knowledge will in turn cause an addiction to opiates that the customer actually associates with the drug they are buying from them rather than what it really is.

Next we will find fent in bread and cupcakes when a rouge baker tries the plan on his baked goods to drum up some return buisness...

Why this shit is making its way into non-opiates is absolutely beyond me! Sickening

Shhhh, don't give them ideas, :(

Australia has really good heroin and I don't want them wrecking it.

Man they tried to say they were lacing mdma with fent in NZ in jan and feb. I would take all these news stories with a grain of salt. Though one person did die here from consuming what they thought was mdma but it wasent and nearly the whole house party died from the lines.

I dont understand why putting fentanyl into coke would make people come back even if they didnt die. It would counteract the desired buzz lol

And if anyone is found adding fent or fent analogues should be prison no parole its discusting

Time to buy a new bottle of reagent and fent test strips

Dandy .. stay safe people

It's possible that it is due to contamination (that is, not a deliberate addition). That is, if different drugs are packed by the same ppl/equipment, and one lot has fentanyl enhanced opioids, then some gets into the cocaine.

Because yeah, the logic isn't very good for adding it deliberately to cocaine, is it.

Because yeah, the logic isn't very good for adding it deliberately to cocaine, is it.
Apart from how addictive it is?
Put trace amounts in regular/daily users stuff. Not enough for them to feel it.
2 weeks later they decide to take a day and get dopesick but class it with the coke/ket. Come back and score. Feel better because they got their few spec of fent. Associate feeling better with coke/ket.
If they are young stupid or just uneducated about drugs.. This could score evil dealers some life long custom!

Id really like to think it was a cross contamination mistake though