• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fentanyl 100 mcg

donewithall

Greenlighter
i have a big tolerance to oxy and hydros i take about 10 to 14 10/500 a day without fazing me would i be safe to use this fentanyl patch at full or should i cut it in half and can i do that.

according to the calculator it would be safe to take a 100mcg patch if you're taking 140mg's of opiates a day but I'm not saying it ok, I say "stay away"

It's tricky to do a straight conversion between fent and hydrocodone given their different ROAs. It's always a good idea to start lower, as you can always add a bit more, so I'd suggest cutting the patch in half (assuming that doesn't significantly affect it's transdermal mechanism).

If you start feeling super fucked up or nodding off, remove the patch (you can always reuse it later, so there is no need to try and use the entire thing at once).

i don't know if taking 100mcg of fentanyl is a good idea despite your tolerance to opiates, I agree with the idea to begin with half of a patch and see what that does for you. If you are fine, then I would go ahead and place the other patch on. You do have a high tolerance, I'm just not a person to deal with fentanyl after overdosing on a drug laced with it a few weeks ago which almost killed me. Just please be careful, and send updates as you can.

Is that calculator referring to sticking the patch on your skin? I can maybe see that but if the op tries a different ROA like SL or IV then I would never believe that 10 or 15 hydros is equal to 100mcg of fentanyl. I trust my past experiences more than a calculator. But all depends on ROA tho

Is that calculator referring to sticking the patch on your skin? I can maybe see that but if the op tries a different ROA like SL or IV then I would never believe that 10 or 15 hydros is equal to 100mcg of fentanyl. I trust my past experiences more than a calculator. But all depends on ROA tho

Are you using the site on your mobile's browser? When you go and try to edit a post using the mobile version of the site there is a glitch that delete the post when you hit save. Try using the full version of the site on your phone's browser, you can edit posts normally on it. The full version of the site is found here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forum.php?styleid=51

And you are absolutely right, it would be very dangerous to use the entire patch (or even half of it) SL or IV. With the OP's tolerance they should not use an injection ROA with fentanyl under any circumstances.

Hey I'm brand new to posting like this but I'm 28 and iv used copious amounts of drugs for basically the last 11 years non-stop and I started out with hydros and weak shit like that and even after using morphine for 3 years straight the first time I had a 50 mcg fent patch I went all the way to cloud nine and back again and I only chewed it up for a half hour or so but that brig said if you have a 100 mcg patch if it's a dry patch try cutting it into 4 equal strips and take one at a time and base how high you feel off of one and go from there. But if it's a gel patch tread softly sir because it's often difficult to be sure how much you are really getting by just cutting a corner off and squeezing the gel out even just orally ingesting it and as far as smoking it or injecting it goes be extremely careful I can't stress that enough but once you build a tolerance to it you will probably end up feeling like it's never going to be enough because I've been doing powder gent for 3 years now and I usually do like .25 or .50 of a gram just in my first line and the stuff I get isn't trash because I've given a small line to someone who's a die hard needle junkie but only traditional forms of heroin and he only snorted a small line and he was rocked but hopefully this kind of gives you an idea and maybe a little insight as well... happy trails 2 all