• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fent vs other opi’s & sub induction

Synergist1

Bluelighter
It’s really crazy how different types of fentadope reacts w bupe compared to other opiates.( we might as well start referring to the fent/fent analogues/other new opioid RCs, cut 2:1 with caffeine / and also , but not exclusive to- fucked up RCs that arent really active,yet being sold anyway; as NEW DOPE .... or DP. ).
There is basically no real dope available to me, without serious traveling.
This ND ( new dope ) behaves so unpredictably with subs it’s unbearable
Or maybe it’s the new generic sub strips. Dr. Reddy or something?(sp? ) is the manufacturer, ( I’m also getting headaches which never happened) ...
I couldn’t afford to keep buying that horrible ND* shit that was almost fake, ( completely fake when ur looking for real #4. but when everyone is buying fent, guess what. Ppl stop selling H and start selling fent.
So I had to do something 2 days ago. Pain and cravings were out of control. ( I never had cravings like this w old subs. These new ones I just have insane cravings that don’t go away. I’m grouchy, and it consumes all my thoughts ).
Anyway, the fent I got cuts thru subs. I’m on 4 mg/day. I dose half in AM, rest PM. Did lil fent two days ago. A little more yesterday. No subs. ( I wish I took sub yesterday, but somebody told me I’d have PWD and I played it safe. ).
I took .25mg this am, followed by a little fent. Not even close to nodding.
I wish I could just take a full dose of sub and flush this stuff.
I can’t be in PWDs tonight for Valentine’s Day tho.
My plan is do a little fent and another .25 mg bupe this evening.
Wait 12 hrs , take .5 mg bupe , wait and see how I feel. It I feel ok and take another .5mg, I think I’ll either go into PWD, or won’t and I’ll be ok?
And if I do go into PWDs.. can’t I just sniff more fent , bc that shit cuts thru bupe like butter. It has some legs, so it’s probably some analogue. Who knows. I’ve done plenty of fent and fentalogues and never had issues switching back to subs like I’m having now. Can anybody relate? It’s really got me wondering if it’s the new strips. I also was getting horrible headaches in evenings, and I’ve heard others having same reaction. If anybody has any advice or thoughts , please help

Last edited:
It’s really crazy how different fent reacts w bupe compared to other opiates. Or maybe it’s the new generic sub strips. Dr. Reddy or something?(sp? ) is the manufacturer, and after being off bupe for two yrs I’m having a horrible time getting back on them. I also can’t get real H anymore and it’s either garbage 90% of the time, or it’s fent. I couldn’t afford to keep buying stuff that was almost fake, but when everyone is buying fent, guess what. Ppl stop selling H and start selling fent.
So I had to do something 2 days ago. Pain and cravings were out of control. ( I never had cravings like this w old subs. These new ones I just have insane cravings that don’t go away. I’m grouchy, and it consumes all my thoughts ).
Anyway, the fent I got cuts thru subs. I’m on 4 mg/day. I dose half in AM, rest PM. Did lil fent two days ago. A little more yesterday. No subs. ( I wish I took sub yesterday, but somebody told me I’d have PWD and I played it safe. ).
I took .25mg this am, followed by a little fent. Not even close to nodding.
I wish I could just take a full dose of sub and flush this stuff.
I can’t be in PWDs tonight for Valentine’s Day tho.
My plan is do a little fent and another .25 mg bupe this evening.
Wait 12 hrs , take .5 mg bupe , wait and see how I feel. It I feel ok and take another .5mg, I think I’ll either go into PWD, or won’t and I’ll be ok?
And if I do go into PWDs.. can’t I just sniff more fent , bc that shit cuts thru bupe like butter. It has some legs, so it’s probably some analogue. Who knows. I’ve done plenty of fent and fentalogues and never had issues switching back to subs like I’m having now. Can anybody relate? It’s really got me wondering if it’s the new strips. I also was getting horrible headaches in evenings, and I’ve heard others having same reaction. If anybody has any advice or thoughts , please help

There's some stuff here quite specific to your situation that I don't really know about, but I think in general if you bring the buprenorphine dose up slowly (and sublingually, not snorted and definitely not injected), you can greatly reduce the chance of provoking PWDs and their severity if they do start. FWIW, I would think 0.25mg and 0.5mg doses would be small enough, especially if the first couple doses didn't cause you too much pain.

There is actually a medical induction method (called the "Basel method" around here I think) that uses microdoses of bupe to build up while the patient is still using heroin until a high enough dosage is reached and then the heroin is stopped. So I think you'd be doing something similar. Maybe you don't even need to wait as long between doses, but just go at the smallest dose amount you can and wait long enough to register how it's making you feel; with a very small dose, you shouldn't get thrown intstantly into full-blown PWD.

And if the fent-dope is actually strong enough to displace the buprenorphine while you're maintaining, then I think it should theoretically work the same to relieve PWDs. Precipiated withdrawal is caused by the buprenorphine displacing the lingering full-agonist opiate (heroin/fent/etc.) at the receptor due to bupe's higher binding affinity, but being only a partial-agonist itself the bupe cannot go past a certain point in producing opiate effects. So that abrupt shift is what makes PWDs so traumatic, and since the bupe binds more strongly, you normally cannot get well again by taking more of your full-agonist opiate until some of the bupe has detached -- this is also why bupe creates a so-called "blockade" to keep you from enjoying full-agonist opiates while on maintenance.

But if the fentalog in your dope can compete with bupe at the receptor site, it should work during PWDs as well as during maintenance. At least this is the only conclusion I can draw based on what I know about how bupe works; I haven't dealt with this exact situation personally before or read anything specific to it.

Fentanyl is the absolute worst !!!nd your completely correct its either garbage H or fentanyl..been on and off H past 10 years(getting high maybe 1 or 2 days a week Nd with minimal dose maybe 3 bags which is like .3gs nd i was happy ..the high felt great i had control over when to stop but now this fentanyl i canttt stand it! Wen I do a bag i feel nothing 30min later im straight sleeping ..no euphoria no nodding out just 1 min awake then next sleeping for bout 30min...the whole reason I dabbled with H is to be awake and get the euphoria not just fall asleep! Nd now this fent has got me to a point where I no longer know how to stop...so not only am I miserable bc im not feeling a high but I'm also 10x more addicted than i ever was...ooo and the cherry on top is wen the dealer has just garbage d and nomore fent bags im withdrawing like crazy.. anybody else feel the same or can relate?

Hey guys here, I need a hand with what my H might be cut with, or if u reckon it’s just weak

Basically it looks like regular (kinda strong H), I take it and it feels alright (not that euphoric) for about 30-40 mins, pupils constricted and I can’t focus on things, but I don’t really come close to nodding. The pain in my back’s gone for a good few hours but I’m fiending hard for more after like 40 mins
Then, after an hour, I feel like I didn’t really take it, compared to the stuff I’ve had before I don’t know what to make of this, feels like I’m taking opiate coke
Let me know what you think
cheers

So I just did a big bump at 1:30
It was enough to make me barely able to keep my eyes open.. for all of 5 minutes
It’s 1:55 (25 mins later) and I feel barely even tired
This can’t be right this hasn’t happened like this before