• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fent to suboxone microdosing experience.

Sweetleaf22

Greenlighter
After so much experience in the world of opioid I too caught the F it Fent addiction. Going on 1.5 years of starting small and trying many different brands here in bmore city, USA. Now up to about a 5-6 gel cap a day habit. Past 2 weeks tried others to get a last fix before quitting. It's time! Well passed time as we all know how that goes. It's a do or die decision now. Found something we liked and have tapered down to about 3 caps a day over the past week. After doing 2.5 triple O gel caps with last bump at 3pm, I took .375mg of a 12mg strip(12 split into 10 pieces to microdose over the next couple days 4-.375, 2-.75, 2-1.5, 2-3) I'm a 41 yo male who has always lived with a high metabolism only slowed a bit due to age. My opioid addiction started with hydrocodone at age 17. On to oxycodone at 20. On to oxycontin at 25 then H at 35. Got clean off H for 3 years by 30 day rehab and then a year in a sober home. The last 2 years living in an apartment with the Hot nurse I picked up from the 30 day rehab. Relapsed at 38 on what became fentadope. I'm sure many are experienced on the possibility of many different analogues. Lost the nurse and went back into a 7 day detox from the ER because of PWD. Was already dosed again the evening before after about 8 hours of PWD and then being given another bupe in the ER. Got everything back and relapsed after about 8 months of sobriety. Now a new girlfriend 11.5 years younger than me and we have both been on this crap for 1.5 years. Read about microdosing the burnese method which is now the clinical induction in Vancouver, BC I believe. At least in some. If you are a smart enough user you read alot! We are all experts on our own personal and shared experiences here. I hope this thread helps as I will be posting mine and my girlfriend's methodology including times and experience. I finally have a gained a life to keep over the past 2 years with this one and besides that they are starting to get too young for me. I was 40, she was 28 when we met. I still look 28 lol. Anyway after 1 hr of .375mg I have no WD at all and now am going to dose a half a triple O gel cap to see what happens. Tomorrow I will take .375mg twice. I will keep posting on this thread for all to see. Hope this helps the increasing "NOOOO Waaaay" users to jumping to Subs because of fear of WD. After a 22 yr experience with multiple drugs and opiates being my favorite, I think I know my body enough and have read enough to be compfy enough to do this. Follow along and post questions if you'd like. I will answer as best I can. I have an 8 year old daughter to take care of now and have to do something.

I was just going to ask the same thing. I as well am trying to do the microdosing. I’m starting with .13, 12 hours apart on the first day starting Monday, and so on. I’m starting smaller and moving up. I have yet to find much experience on it. I’m on heroinfent as well.
I’m wondering if anyone has successfully done it besides what I have read in the few medical papers from other countries since in the US, they have so many restrictions and won’t prescribe morphine or hydromorphone along with buph for a few days.

please keep me updated. I have to work this weekend so wanting to start Monday. My doctor told me to do this method and says it has worked for other people.

Hey guys there is a similar thread in The Dark Side, perhaps you can help the guy out?

After so much experience in the world of opioid I too caught the F it Fent addiction. Going on 1.5 years of starting small and trying many different brands here in bmore city, USA. Now up to about a 5-6 gel cap a day habit. Past 2 weeks tried others to get a last fix before quitting. It's time! Well passed time as we all know how that goes. It's a do or die decision now. Found something we liked and have tapered down to about 3 caps a day over the past week. After doing 2.5 triple O gel caps with last bump at 3pm, I took .375mg of a 12mg strip(12 split into 10 pieces to microdose over the next couple days 4-.375, 2-.75, 2-1.5, 2-3) I'm a 41 yo male who has always lived with a high metabolism only slowed a bit due to age. My opioid addiction started with hydrocodone at age 17. On to oxycodone at 20. On to oxycontin at 25 then H at 35. Got clean off H for 3 years by 30 day rehab and then a year in a sober home. The last 2 years living in an apartment with the Hot nurse I picked up from the 30 day rehab. Relapsed at 38 on what became fentadope. I'm sure many are experienced on the possibility of many different analogues. Lost the nurse and went back into a 7 day detox from the ER because of PWD. Was already dosed again the evening before after about 8 hours of PWD and then being given another bupe in the ER. Got everything back and relapsed after about 8 months of sobriety. Now a new girlfriend 11.5 years younger than me and we have both been on this crap for 1.5 years. Read about microdosing the burnese method which is now the clinical induction in Vancouver, BC I believe. At least in some. If you are a smart enough user you read alot! We are all experts on our own personal and shared experiences here. I hope this thread helps as I will be posting mine and my girlfriend's methodology including times and experience. I finally have a gained a life to keep over the past 2 years with this one and besides that they are starting to get too young for me. I was 40, she was 28 when we met. I still look 28 lol. Anyway after 1 hr of .375mg I have no WD at all and now am going to dose a half a triple O gel cap to see what happens. Tomorrow I will take .375mg twice. I will keep posting on this thread for all to see. Hope this helps the increasing "NOOOO Waaaay" users to jumping to Subs because of fear of WD. After a 22 yr experience with multiple drugs and opiates being my favorite, I think I know my body enough and have read enough to be compfy enough to do this. Follow along and post questions if you'd like. I will answer as best I can. I have an 8 year old daughter to take care of now and have to do something.

Congratulations on taking the first dose. I’m so happy n3ophy7e attached your thread to mine because I actually have almost the same habit amount as you. I wanna start the bup microdose but I’m confused about how far a part I should time the bup and fent. So the last substance I did was 2 gel caps with fent powder I shot up at 11:00pm. So what comes next? It’s ok to take the microdose of bupe? And then when do I take the fent again and do I take the same amount?

Sorry guys, work has had me busy. Plus family who obviously has no clue about my habit. At least that's what I believe! Lol. So to continue from the first day I took my bump of fentadope which was about 1/2 of a cap. Didn't really get high but still felt fine. On to waking up for work and to help the boss I went in at 3am instead of 6:30am, left at noon to come home to my daughter because my girl had to leave for work. I took small bumps out of 1 cap throughout the night and then small bumps of another cap throughout the day. Got home at noon, waited til 4 to take another .375mg of sub. Waited an hour and took a bump of fentadope then fell asleep because I was exhausted. Very hot day while doing asphalt inspection! I got some uncomfortable nausea for about 4 hours but tbh I doubt it had anything to do with the sub. It reminded me tho that as I'm doing this I have to try and wean the fent as much/comfortable as possible instead of continuing a habit or I'm going to eventually feel some pretty bad WD. Continued throughout the evening and day today taking small bumps of fent. It's now 4:14pm again and I'm about to take another .375mg of sub. Decided not to go with 2 yesterday because the stomach cramps scared me. I WILL NOT put myself into PWD again EVER! Will let you know what happens in a little while. Keep in mind the very long half life of subs so this will still be stacking from day 1. Wish me luck!!

Congratulations on taking the first dose. I’m so happy n3ophy7e attached your thread to mine because I actually have almost the same habit amount as you. I wanna start the bup microdose but I’m confused about how far a part I should time the bup and fent. So the last substance I did was 2 gel caps with fent powder I shot up at 11:00pm. So what comes next? It’s ok to take the microdose of bupe? And then when do I take the fent again and do I take the same amount?
Hey NorN! So your first microdose should be fine no matter what. Google some microdosing schedules and you will find some clinical examples and case studies. I'd start with no more than .375mg for someone with my tolerance. You were IV tho so you are getting a bigger bioavailability. Just make sure you always have enough dope to knock out any WD which with microdosing is possible but then don't OD either! I'm on day 3 so really starting to experiment with this now. The idea is not to take anything at all if I don't need to. That honestly starts today or WD is a real possibility for me. You really need to be mentally ready for this as far as wanting to quit. The battle for us addicts is a rough one. We easily trick ourselves by thinking too much! Be strong and vigilant! Good luck! My girlfriend will be starting hers today so we will have 3 of us guinea pigs on this! My girl has a 4 degree in Psychology so she's a smarty and I find myself a pretty intelligent guy also. Whatever you do, do not take more than your normal one big dose shot or you will OD! I don't need anyone dying on me because of this. Please read professional files on the net and get comfortable with the process. I'll post again later or tomorrow sometime. These are very busy times for me at the moment.

Sorry guys, work has had me busy. Plus family who obviously has no clue about my habit. At least that's what I believe! Lol. So to continue from the first day I took my bump of fentadope which was about 1/2 of a cap. Didn't really get high but still felt fine. On to waking up for work and to help the boss I went in at 3am instead of 6:30am, left at noon to come home to my daughter because my girl had to leave for work. I took small bumps out of 1 cap throughout the night and then small bumps of another cap throughout the day. Got home at noon, waited til 4 to take another .375mg of sub. Waited an hour and took a bump of fentadope then fell asleep because I was exhausted. Very hot day while doing asphalt inspection! I got some uncomfortable nausea for about 4 hours but tbh I doubt it had anything to do with the sub. It reminded me tho that as I'm doing this I have to try and wean the fent as much/comfortable as possible instead of continuing a habit or I'm going to eventually feel some pretty bad WD. Continued throughout the evening and day today taking small bumps of fent. It's now 4:14pm again and I'm about to take another .375mg of sub. Decided not to go with 2 yesterday because the stomach cramps scared me. I WILL NOT put myself into PWD again EVER! Will let you know what happens in a little while. Keep in mind the very long half life of subs so this will still be stacking from day 1. Wish me luck!!
That’s awesome Sweetleaf22. So far you seem to be absolutely killing it 🙏🥳🤞

Ok! Back again with some stories! Yaaay! Lol So my girl took a .75 her first day which I don't recommend although she did fine. She didn't realize there was a smaller one in the strip bag because there was only 1-.375mg left out of what I originally had. So when I told her she got scared and only dosed a .375 today. I dosed my first .75 today after a 3 day stint of .375s. Remember guys that they stack so you have to be careful. Moderation is the key to life! In all areas of life. I had some discomfort but I made sure I ate and kept hydrated out in this deathly hot summer here in bmore city. I work as an inspector for transportation. I'm up to inspecting bridges and tunnels now so it's pretty cool but I have to deal with the weather. Anyway I went down to 2 caps a day today also which now I'm only using if I feel uncomfortable. Not bad for being at 5 most days last week! I want to figure out the science of this so bad. But slow and easy wins the race? That's my update for today. I might try dosing another .75 tonight before bed but I'm scared. I will let you know what I did on my next update. Hope this helps!

BTW, NorN have you started yours yet? Keep me updated on what's going on with you. I'm intrigued and definitely care that this helps to work for you and others to get out of this hell and into being a productive member of humanity. Glad I found this forum. It has helped me tremendously!

Ok! Back again with some stories! Yaaay! Lol So my girl took a .75 her first day which I don't recommend although she did fine. She didn't realize there was a smaller one in the strip bag because there was only 1-.375mg left out of what I originally had. So when I told her she got scared and only dosed a .375 today. I dosed my first .75 today after a 3 day stint of .375s. Remember guys that they stack so you have to be careful. Moderation is the key to life! In all areas of life. I had some discomfort but I made sure I ate and kept hydrated out in this deathly hot summer here in bmore city. I work as an inspector for transportation. I'm up to inspecting bridges and tunnels now so it's pretty cool but I have to deal with the weather. Anyway I went down to 2 caps a day today also which now I'm only using if I feel uncomfortable. Not bad for being at 5 most days last week! I want to figure out the science of this so bad. But slow and easy wins the race? That's my update for today. I might try dosing another .75 tonight before bed but I'm scared. I will let you know what I did on my next update. Hope this helps!
Hey NorN! So your first microdose should be fine no matter what. Google some microdosing schedules and you will find some clinical examples and case studies. I'd start with no more than .375mg for someone with my tolerance. You were IV tho so you are getting a bigger bioavailability. Just make sure you always have enough dope to knock out any WD which with microdosing is possible but then don't OD either! I'm on day 3 so really starting to experiment with this now. The idea is not to take anything at all if I don't need to. That honestly starts today or WD is a real possibility for me. You really need to be mentally ready for this as far as wanting to quit. The battle for us addicts is a rough one. We easily trick ourselves by thinking too much! Be strong and vigilant! Good luck! My girlfriend will be starting hers today so we will have 3 of us guinea pigs on this! My girl has a 4 degree in Psychology so she's a smarty and I find myself a pretty intelligent guy also. Whatever you do, do not take more than your normal one big dose shot or you will OD! I don't need anyone dying on me because of this. Please read professional files on the net and get comfortable with the process. I'll post again later or tomorrow sometime. These are very busy times for me at the moment.
Sorry it took me nearly forever to get back to you SweetLeaf22! Been dealing with this craziness on top of a lot of family stuff so I totally understand you have a life so you’re busy too.

I’m right behind you as I’m on my fourth day currently. I’m so happy to hear that your girlfriend will be partaking too! I know it’s been a couple days already so how’s she feeling and responding to the method thus far?

When you said I was getting a bigger bioavailability because I was an IV user what did you mean by that exactly?

BTW, NorN have you started yours yet? Keep me updated on what's going on with you. I'm intrigued and definitely care that this helps to work for you and others to get out of this hell and into being a productive member of humanity. Glad I found this forum. It has helped me tremendously!
This is the documentation of my experience so far following one of the multiple variations I found online of the Bernese Method.

(BTW I am terrible at scoring meds and yes I used the suboxone strips so even those too embarrassingly enough 😳😂 And clearly as a result the pieces didn’t turn out precise dose-wise. So when you see an entry written “0.2-025mg” it’s because the amount of mg of suboxone I took at that time is a rough calculation.

Day 1- Saturday 06/05

10:30am- roughly 0.2-0.25mg subs

11:30am- shot of 2 fent caps

9:00pm-0.5 mg kpin

10:30pm-0.2-0.25mgsubs

11:30pm-shot of 1.75 fent caps

Day 2-Sunday 06/06

10:30am-0.2-0.25mg subs

11:30am-shot of 1.75 fent caps

8:15pm-0.5mg kpin

10:37pm-0.2-0.25mg subs

11:30pm-shot of 1.75 fent caps

Day 3- Monday 06/07

11:30am- 0.5-0.6mg subs

12:30pm-shot of 1.75 caps fent cap

3:30pm- shot of about 1 fent cap

12:40am-0.5-0.6mg subs

4:00am- 1mg xan(half a bar)

Day 4- Tuesday 06/08

1:15pm-0.5-0.6mg subs

2:30pm-shot of 1 fent cap

—————————————————

Future:

Day 4 (Tuesday 06/08) Continued

12:00am- 0.5mg subs

1:00am-shot of 1 fent cap

Day 5- Wednesday 06/09

12:00pm-0.5mg subs

1:00pm-shot of 1 fent cap

11:30pm-1 mg subs

12:30am-shot of 1 fent cap

Day 6- Thursday 06/10

10:30am- 1mg subs

Shot of fent?

10:30pm-1mg subs

Shot of fent?

Day 7- Friday 06/11

“Full dose”

Shot of fent?

So it’s going pretty good so far. But as of yesterday I have some concerns now based on the regimen I’m following. And I based my schedule off this video:

My first concern pertains to the amount of fent I can continue to take and I’m also hesitant about “Day 7” the regimen he recommends in the video is to take a full dose of suboxone. I’m not 100% sure but I think when he says take your full dose on day 7 he means what each person’s normal therapeutic dosage of suboxone that they are are on under normal circumstances specific to his or her maintenance program and therapeutic needs. At least that’s how I interpreted it. And personally speaking, my normal dose is 8mg once daily. But like I said I started thinking to myself yesterday isn’t it strange to make such a big jump? Not everyone has the same “full dose.” I don’t wanna get sick. What do you guys think? Is it safe for me to take my normal 8mg dose on Friday my 7th day or should I continue to transition slowly like at the rate I’ve been going at and the rate I plan to continue to go for tomorrow day 5 and for Thursday day 6?

Hey NorN! Glad to see you on this ride with us and hopefully help with the science of sub induction to get off this hell roller coaster of fent. Yesterday I took 2-.75 doses of sub. I've been getting minor chills and some stomach issues thru this but nothing I can't handle. I want to switch and make a bigger jump so bad but fear of PWD holds me back. Now that I'm up to dosing twice a day, I'm going to start my increases a double the single dose of what I took the day before. I've been trying to replace thoughts of WD due to nausea as a sign that I just need to eat and then everything turns out just fine when I do eat. I don't know the exact science of microdosing. All I know is I'm on Subs and if I go thru more WD than I can handle I'm knocking it out with fent. Only enough to stop the WD and not enough to get high. NorN, when I said you are getting a bigger bioavailability by IV, I meant compared to my sniffing. Your body is getting the effects of pretty much 100% of what you are taking while min is close to half that. So your tolerance may be a bit higher than mine. Just throwing out all the variables I can because I worry about my fellow addicts trying to manage life. As far as your worries about the big jump, I'm with you on that. I would probably stick to just increasing by doubling your current dose when you do go up. My girl is doing well. She is happy we have found a way to get on Subs safely and with a resolve to WD. Here accidentally taking a .75 her first day might have her catching up to me to be on the same level. We will see. She has high anxiety so I try to let her lead her own schedule while telling her my thoughts.

I had replied to your last post but then I realized I had forgotten to hit the reply button oops lol so I just decided to combine my replies👇
Exactly slow and steady wins the race! We need to be 🐢 🐢🐢 and not🐰🐰🐰 So don’t push yourself too much because you’re already doing a wonderful job and so is your girlfriend. Ohh and trust me I know her fear all too well because I’ve also personally experienced PWD around 4 or 5 times over the years and it never gets any easier and it never becomes something you just get used to. I’m traumatized forever from that sheer hell🥺

I feel uncomfortable too sometimes like sweaty and anxious but it’s usually right around the time I’m due for a shot so once I get that done it’s not bad at all. The 2 morning and night time shots I do for the day hold me over more times then not and if they don’t I’ll do a little one in between both time intervals.

And Sweetleaf22 when you mentioned that saying slow and steady wins the race 🐢 it kind of reaffirmed that it might be in my best interest, after I finish the 6th day of the current schedule I am following that I should perhaps transition over to a different variation of this schedule if I want to arrive comfortably at an outcome that is more promising and conducive to my long term goal which is to abstain from hard drugs. If I’m being honest it isn’t my goal to be 100% sober like off my anxiety medication and all that. I really do wanna be off this hell though. And not to say that I don’t respect you Sweetleaf and your girlfriend if you guys wanna do that because that’s amazing. Just for me personally I’ve tried being 💯 abstinent I don’t even know how many times at this point and eventually I go insane every time

But yes, I realized that it’s probably not the best idea to make such a vast leap going from taking 1mg in the morning and 1mg at night on Thursday to just popping a full 8mg strip on Friday. That sounds like a recipe for PWD hell! So I’m so glad you said that because now I’m 100% convinced it’s not the right thing to do so thank you infinitely SL 🙏

Like I said earlier don’t go too fast. I know you’re eager to get to the other side but you don’t need to be in pain. I know I’ve suffered every other time I’ve gotten off opiates so I don’t believe that everyone needs to go through ridiculously crazy pain in order to make sure they don’t go back because the immense suffering I went through the bazillion times before this time clearly hasn’t stopped me. I believe there are other factors that are more influential when it comes to not going back but that’s an entirely different subject lol. Not sure if you saw my schedule I followed so far but I barely had/have any WD symptoms. The only ones are I start to feel sweaty when it’s getting closer to my subs dose and my fent dose. And I do feel weak but that’s it. So I know I’m doing it very very slowly but I’m ok with that. For me personally, not suffering trumps length of time. But it’s different for everyone. I’m gonna work on revising my schedule today but if I had to guess I’d say I should be finished in a week give or take a few days. So don’t feel bad if you wanna slow down a bit. That’s ok too. I’m glad your girlfriend is happy with this way too. I know I was so excited when I came across it myself. And I feel her pain. I have such bad anxiety issues as well. I researched this method for a good amount of time before I found the schedule I was gonna follow. I based my decision on going with the schedule that scared the shit out of me the least (before I really noticed the absurdity of how out of place Day 7 and its “full dose” part was) because EVERY schedule scared me shitless 😂 Other then that one part though I like this schedule because of it’s more passive and gentler approach. PWD and WD in general are no joke. If you guys have benzos those are very helpful during this process at least that’s how they’ve been for me.

Oh yeah one last thing, I have to get more fent because I’m almost out since I only got enough for that schedule in the YouTube video I showed you guys. Can I continue to use the fent when I’m feeling sick every day I’m doing this method or do I have to stop when I reach a certain mg of subs? I’m also not too keen on the science part either and I haven’t been able to find an answer to that online. Just wanted to at least know your thoughts on it. Anyways I’ll check in later and please do the same if you get a chance.
P.S. don’t forget
✅🐢
🚫🐰

NorN my friend. I'm glad to see you up to 1mg. Remember that apparently because of the long half life with subs and strong affinity to receptors is my guess of a reason why on that one. I took my first 1.5 this morning and then now that we only have pills left Ive had to break it into quarters the best I could for 2mg and I will be taking the smaller pieces gradually getting bigger. I'm feeling pretty much just the sub now. All energy, clear thinking and alot of both! In my past experience, once I hit a full 8 I'm golden from there and anything I try to take just gets blocked by the subs high affinity. I have been able to wait a day and break thru it with fent tho. I think the trick here might just be to drop the fent and see what happens. I'm wasting good money and drugs by not being able to feel the effect so what's the point. It's all mental now. I'm beginning to question everything I know about life up to now. Like what if someone got the whole science of things wrong. It's crazy but also healthy thinking to some point. So I'm almost at 4 mgs a day. If this 2nd 1.5 or 1.75 works then I'm going to just take 2s tomorrow and then jump to 4s the following day. But now I'm sticking to the every 12 hour schedule I made for myself and I'm going to drop the fent totally and see what happens. As long as I'm good after 3 days of no fent I'm going to tapper the sub dose back down slowly until I'm done. Then if I feel bad at all I think I'll just take the smallest piece of sub I can. Something really crazy is when I first got clean off oxy I used heroin to help. Ridiculous I know. I would let myself go thru 2-3 days of WD which back then was nothing compared to heroin WD or stronger. Then I would take a small bump of H to take a break from the WD. Then repeat. After about a week or so and 2 very small bumps of H, I was done. Experience is all the better in making life decisions. I'm just estatic that this is working. Hopefully it goes all the way thru with very minimal and totally bearable WD. I can't do 100% sober either. Been there and stayed for about 2.5 years except for drinking. I hate hangovers as much as WD tho so that was an easy one for me. I did get pretty sloshed some nights tho going out with friends but hey fuck it... I was normal again. I will still smoke herb and drink socially after this. I'm rewiring my brain for moderation minus opiates because I just know how much I like opiates. Dabbling always leads to binging and anything after 3 days is going to hurt. It always goes back to my tolerance and fast as hell too. Fent is an easy way to OD and it's just too risky these days to mess around and the market on pharmaceuticals has skyrocketed to "FUCK NO IM NOT PAYING THAT". The scariest part now is that I know this method is possible. At least so far. Let's see it to the end. I'll be updating!

Ok so some interesting thoughts and discoveries. I got some minor WD after breaking that pill. I'm of course trying to figure out the code for almost no WD. I have a theory that fentanyl is strong enough to break thru bupenorphines hold on receptors. Ive been able to do it in the past and I just read an article that said for acute pain with patients on bupenorphine fentanyl should be used. It also said that patients are getting pain relief without the euphoria. So while thinking about that I thought about this... Vivitrol shots or 30 day naltexone. It's said that you will overdose before you feel the effects of an opioid. Ok so then I thought about the placebo effect which is when you think you are feeling some way by taking something but it was really a sugar pill and should have no effect at all. I wish I had naloxone to test these theories but then again that just adds another drug into the mix that may cause any number of variables. So I guess my overall point is... What if we could use the untapped 90% of our brains to help in all this. You know, mind over matter?! I know some might read this and say ok dude you've gone off the deep end but I don't think so. Whatever works to get off of the opiates. I've always said what works for one may not work for another. I've also over thought myself into WD well before I should have been in WD. All this is just nuts to me and mankind is fallible so who's to say they all didn't get it wrong. There are still clinical trials and studies this day on the use of bupenorphine. Regardless, I'm fully intrigued and wish I had the time/money/resources and people to go about figuring this stuff out. Sorry to throw that on anybody reading this as a complete mind fuck but.... What if?!!!!! Ever hear the phrase.. Question Everything?! Well I'm really starting to. Maybe it's the fact that there are different receptors in the brain and the right analog can activate a certain one. Or is that another what if? Ok I'll stop. Happy detoxing. I'll still be onboard thru the full weight of this. So glad I found bluelight. Btw I do not recommend anyone mess with this science without the right tools. It's a 100% recipe for death. Please please please be careful. I don't want a martyr for science because of me.

Ok so I said I wouldn't leave anyone hanging and I won't. I went on vacation to the beach over the past 3 days to take a break from the anxiety of life. I stayed on 2mg twice a day for the 3 days and yep, I'm dragging this out. I'm still on fent but it's dwindling. A bad day is 2 caps which is better than 5-7. I had a few minor WDs here and there but if you are going thru any type of WD trust me your brain is healing as it's happening. So back from vacation and back to the daily grind.

Hi, Can you guys please post an update how the method panned out? My roommate is also trying the Bernese method to get back on Sub and kick the Fent. He has gotten upto 1 mg of sub per day but has a difficult time lowering the Fent dose as the Sub dose increases. He is afraid of making the jump from one mg sub to two mg sub as he said two mg sub covers 90% of opioid receptors and if it induces a PWD, it’s difficult to reverse it using Fent or any other full agonists at that dose. Please advise