• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fent Analogues - Research, Reports, Harm Reduction, Info

mv1337

Greenlighter
I've been a BL lurker for almost 12 years now, yet this will be the first time I've ever posted.

To make a very long story short, I am 28 y/o; I was prescribed 6 perc 5's a day at age 9 for extensive orthopedic surgeries. Somewhere around 2011, when the whole "pill pharms" / "doctor shopping" thing was all over the media and doctors had to stop prescribing, I was forced to resort to finding pills, and then very quickly, heroin, on the streets of a large Midwest USA city. I've been deeply addicted to opiates since before my dick first got hard, since before my first kiss, since damn near before I was allowed to sit in the front seat of a vehicle. That being said, I'm also a very "well-respected" member of my community -- I'm a businessman, and my business entails B2B sales (so basically, I work with and am friends with many other big-time business owners). It's kinda mind-blowing when you think about a guy who, by day, is essentially a shot-caller for multi-million dollar establishments throughout the city, and by night, I'm in the streets working with dealers (who like and respect me a lot, obviously,) to ensure that I have what I need to live my life functionally and comfortably.

Within the past 5 years, the heroin supply around here has become well over 90% fentanyl/fentanyl analogues. This works great for me, because my tolerance is so high that I need these more powerful narcotics to function each day.

The issue is that I know for a fact (as a guy who works with finance for a living) that there's a MASSIVE amount of profit being made off me throughout the chain -- think about it: I deal with VERY low level dealers, who probably have a plug who is no one, who himself has a plug who is perhaps someone, who then has a plug who is a mini-kingpin, who might somehow buy from a real sort of kingpin. And the R.O.I.'s. [Return-On-Investments], at each of these levels isn't a measley 5% or 10%. Hell no! -- Everyone involved is doubling, tripling, even x5, x10, x20, their money, period.

This means that if I could get access to my own supply of the right supply of fent analog, my quality of life could be improved DRASTICALLY... so over the past month, that's exactly what I've worked to do.

That being said, I know have access to my own suppliers for various types of fenta analogs. Some extremely cut/stepped on, some more pure, some marketed as other things such as "synthetic h" to avoid the stigma against the sale of fent, etc etc etc. I don't need help with this part -- I've got it pretty much figured out.

What I need help with is knowledge regarding these substances. I can't find much info, but it seems as though it must be available or at least exist somewhere, because I'm not the only one fucking with these potent analogues.

I started this thread today to ask for advice, reports, experiences, dosing info, duration info, "nod-vs-euphoria" info, tips/tricks, insights, methods,.. basically ANY information whatsoever about fent analogues.

The ones I'm most curious about is flouro-furanyl-fentanyl. I'm also curious about iso-butyr-fentanyl.

I think this thread can potentially save lives, and at the very least, help people like me who are diving into the deep end, with a huge tolerance, granted, but also without any real access to reputable sources of information regarding these substances and the way they work and how to work with them.

TL;DR: PLEASE SHARE INFORMATION, EXPERIENCES, REPORTING, etc regarding fent analogues, specifically FFF (Flourofuranylfentanyl) and iBF (iso-Butyrfentanyl) -- ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION ABOUT SUPPLIERS, SOURCES, OR VENDORS.

I think if this thread was able to gather up as much first-hand (and secondhand) accounts of experiences and reliable information, that it would be extremely valuable and truly something that contributes towards humanity as a whole. (Therefore, I myself will be using this thread as a place to post any and all relevant and reliable info I can find regarding the most widely available analogues in circulation as of late 2019/early 2020.)

This is extremely dangerous you'd prally kill someone n that makes you a 1st degree murder I wouldn't suggest it as canterfil or however u spell it is one of those analogs Wich is much stronger than fent it's used for big cats once again I wouldn't suggest anyone to buy fent analogs me as you will get high handling it Wich is too potent for anyone besides a chemist to handle please don't try to find any

Like it's so potent someone could enter your house n you've opened it n overdose just from walking in it's that serious

Man for a "long story short" opening sentence you made a long ass post, I'm pretty experienced with fent both transdermal and IV and I don't really see the purpose of making and taking something stronger, fent is not even that enjoyable, a cold opioid, OD'ed a couple of times since I didn't extract carefully from the Durogesic patch two times and it was enough to put me off, now I'll read your post, it will take me a little.

Edit: I've read the post and I'm confused you want to become a kingpin and you want to know which fent analogue to sell? Or you want to know which one would be safer to use yourself? If it's the first option I'm gonna close this

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have portrayed yourself fairly openly and kudos to you managing life with such challenges. Having said that, i would encourage you to seek ways to be drug free not more involved and at such an extreme level.

Our replies about fent analogues will assist you to profit, as that is what you pointed out is an opportunity.
Best of luck mate, but you are heading to an outcome you probably dont want considering the lifestyle you aim to maintain

I don’t think you should mess with that stuff if you are not educated properly. Just try to get to know your dealers and prob if you can come up with a good amount of money then they will introduce you to their guy and go up the ladder from there . Only way to ever pay a little less is to buy in bulk or like you said make it yourself but you kinda have to have vast knowledge of chemistry and pharmacology for all that.

Fentanyl and fentanyl derivatives can be easily purchased on the dark web (and even clearnet). This is a dangerous game however, since using these will skyrocket your tolerance to the point where any supply disruption will result in a withdrawal so severe that you will find difficult finding relief with conventional opioids.

One possibility solution here might be high dose methadone maintenance (i was once on 380mg/day and no longer take it).

...so the general consensus seems to be, "it's dangerous, too dangerous to try compiling knowledge about" ..?

this is saddening, to say the least. Fortunately I've gotten great feedback via private messages thanks to this thread, and have even been invited to join an exclusive group hidden somewhere in the deep-net/off the grid, ..

..but I didn't post this with selfish intentions/motivations.. I posted it here because I can't be the only one in need of experience reports and info and knowledge..

Morpheus papaver -- thanks for your response sir. I've never sold a drug in my life and never plan on it/want to.

I posted this because I'm in a very plausible (and increasingly common) predicament: I'm already addicted to fentanyl analogues, but I have no reliable info whatsoever and I'm getting it in the streets, so I literally have no fucking clue what I'm even doing currently, let alone how to move forward in a more meticulous/sophisticated manner. (I hope that makes sense)

that being said, I guess you could say I came here, to what I've always known to be the 'mecca for free/non-judgmental sharing of knowledge about drugs,' in an attempt to get some help from people smarter than me and more informed than most.

thanks everyone. Still working hard everyday, have learned a lot, will be updating this post within the next 2 days with a "briefing" about what I've discovered/learned thus far.

Just for an idea of how strong the fentanyl is bought off the dark net and such I know a guy who buys 1 gram of what he’s told is pure fentanyl and he adds 30 grams of straight cut to it and sells it as heroine and it’s very strong I hear even then. It’s a very dangerous game indeed.

Morpheus papaver -- thanks for your response sir. I've never sold a drug in my life and never plan on it/want to.

I posted this because I'm in a very plausible (and increasingly common) predicament: I'm already addicted to fentanyl analogues, but I have no reliable info whatsoever and I'm getting it in the streets, so I literally have no fucking clue what I'm even doing currently, let alone how to move forward in a more meticulous/sophisticated manner. (I hope that makes sense)

that being said, I guess you could say I came here, to what I've always known to be the 'mecca for free/non-judgmental sharing of knowledge about drugs,' in an attempt to get some help from people smarter than me and more informed than most.

thanks everyone. Still working hard everyday, have learned a lot, will be updating this post within the next 2 days with a "briefing" about what I've discovered/learned thus far.

In that case, in the interest of harm reduction perhaps consider butyrylfentanyl or acetylfentanyl which range from about 15x to 25x the potency of morphine, making them comparatively less potent and safer to handle than other fentanyl derivatives (fentanyl itself being ~100x). Ive never dealt with either and dislike fentanyl generally (to the extent that I could ever dislike any opioid, which isnt very much), but this is your safest choice, and also a good way to avoid massive dose escalation. Just remember that the tolerance to the respiratory depression that opioids induce forms slower than the tolerance the subjective effects, so becareful. Playing with fentanyl analogs is a good way to kill yourself. I cant believe I used to inject 16mg of fentanyl (via duragesics) at a time years ago (is that really 1600mg of morphine equivalent?). Don't know how im still alive nor no longer addicted to opioids.

Fortunately I've gotten great feedback via private messages thanks to this thread, and have even been invited to join an exclusive group hidden somewhere in the deep-net/off the grid

FYI we discourage this activity on bluelight (in fact we prohibit it).

@negrogesic -- the group wasn't for sourcing, it was for educational purposes (sharing experiences, harm reduction) only.

ok so I have some questions...

can anyone help give me ideas of dosages of both isobutyrfentanyl and flourofuranylfentanyl?

I have iBF:Mannitol, 1:25.
and FFF:Mannitol, 1:10.

I'm waiting to experiment until I feel confident that I have enough information... if anyone could please help me, it'd be greatly appreciated!

@negrogesic -- the group wasn't for sourcing, it was for educational purposes (sharing experiences, harm reduction) only.

ok so I have some questions...

can anyone help give me ideas of dosages of both isobutyrfentanyl and flourofuranylfentanyl?

I have iBF:Mannitol, 1:25.
and FFF:Mannitol, 1:10.

I'm waiting to experiment until I feel confident that I have enough information... if anyone could please help me, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Isobutyrfentanyl should be approaching the potency of fentanyl itself while the fluorofuranylfentanyl might be half the potency or so. For someone who already has a tolerance im guessing perhaps a 750ug to a milligram or so of the isobutyrfentanyl and double that amount of the fluorofuranylfentanyl.These are just guesses.

The best approach would be to start with MUCH smaller doses than that as an allergy test because unless you happen to have an Agilent 5973 mass spectrometer in your garage, in reality you have no idea what is in the substances you have in front of you.

And watch out for hotspots in your mixed powder. You might be better off dissolving it in liquid and administering it volumetrically to obviate this risk (this is what i'd do if I were in your situation). This would allow you to administer it orally or via a precision nasal spray bottle.

Last edited:
I have a little experience with fents. Enough to know they can be quite dangerous and addictive.
Don't have to go anywhere but the cona to get some... pills, h, coke/crack etc.... They use the fent monkey to bring ya back.
Easily available and cheap.
I would not *knowingly ingest or recommend anyone fuck with fent.
Plenty of other "safer" substances to fiddle 'round with... leave this one be..., please.
Great write up but in the US fents are the leading cause of *accidental OD death... I think.

i get 140mg methadone and no opiate works , [Removed - negrogesic]

Can't source here, so consider this warning #1.

Last edited by a moderator: