• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Breasts: Do you prefer real or fake ones? (NSFW)

Do you prefer natural breasts (or lack of) or breast implants?

• I prefer natural breasts

Votes: 582 74.9%
  • I prefer breast implants

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • All b00bs are nice, no preference!

Votes: 158 20.3%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 16 2.1%

• Total voters
^Not in this forum. :)

I wonder if this is an issue in other countries where breasts aren't regarded as sexual objects, rather the food source for children. :\

B's are fine just make sure your face looks good.

Who cares how big a bitchs tits are if her face is ugly. . and if the implants look fake thats even worse.

I personally don't like anything bigger then small C. Over that it just gets to big for my taste.

All Natural

fake boobs many times are attached to insecure (or vain) women. Every time I went out with a girl with fakes they were always either very insecure or very into material possessions. I have nothing against them though if the woman is secure with herself and just wants to fill out her shirt and wear flattering outfits. However, Ladies don't over do it and make em look really big and fake for your frame and don't be one of those girls who wants to show everyone your new fake boobs. It's so disrespectful to your self. Anyways a B cup on a thin frame is a good look.

Fake boobs are ok but the seem to be stuck on women that are a slight more superficial that ones that don't have them. Plus them seem to be a cry for attention...

...if not for medical reasons...

Honestly i think alot of you people on here saying there gross is bs.. The way Society is today and the way men have brought girls self esteems down you guys are lying if some beautiful girl wanted to date you and she had breast implants? bs get to know someone before you automatically judge her for being a superficial bitch. If she did have breast implants for medical reasons you wouldnt judge her.. so dont judge until you get to know the girl.

I'm sorry hun but I'm just not going to waste my life trying to find out if shes a superficial bitch or not when I can see the evidance on her chest. I've got better things to do.

And you can blame men all you want for your esteem issues but it's only women in this thread who have supported the ideas you blame on us evil men.

I'm not even entirley sure what your first paragraph means, it just doesn't make sense.

Johny Boy said:
Personally anyone who had changed their breast for purely vanity reason would not be of interest to me. That is a judgment and it is a sweeping generalization but so what? It's my preference, not a statement give by a physiologist so I think your shock at my post is a little over the top.

You may find my smoking a mental disease, one which you find unattractive and would judge me on when deciding if we where relationship material, this example is no different to me when used as an indicator to mental health.

You are entitled to your opinions and your preferences.

Not all women who get cosmetic surgery have body dysmorphic disorder (a "mental illness").

Not all people that indulge in tobacco are addicts (addiction being a subset of "mental illness").

While it's true that in an ideal world I'd love a partner who has zero mental problems, in an ideal world I also wouldn't have my own - and be assured, I'm not the paragon of mental health by any means. I believe that cosmetic surgery candidates should be evaluated for mental health issues because fixing what's on the outside won't fix what's on the inside. I also believe that if someone is willing to pay for it, wants it, and acknowledges and accepts the risks of surgery, it should be available as an option.

I haven't considered augmenting my breasts or any major procedures... but would it make you think less of me if I told you that despite my best efforts, there is something about myself I probably couldn't "fix" without surgery and that I may well look into that minor surgery in the future and (oh no) even have it?

This is turning into a bit of an acrimonious debate. The original poster asked for advice, and I'm trying to give it by saying assess the risks, see if they fit in with your risk tolerance, and if you decide to do it, research the operation [it is major surgery with significant recovery time and the possibility of life-threatening and disfiguring complications], and have it performed by a board-certified surgeon with a proven track record and no disciplinary action/suits pending.

That's it on this one for me. Saying that people who want to improve their appearance through surgical means are "mentally ill" is like saying that all people who indulge in psychoactive drugs are "depraved sickos".

Real boobs all the way. Doesnt matter if they are A cups,,,, now it cant be just the nipple theres gotta be some meat boob there but real all the way.

And it's particularly sad when 15-17 y/o girls are getting implants now "because they can!" how sad :\

My bb has fake boobies, they are a C cup, i think they look awesome! I like my au naturel B cup boobies too tho. Overall i don't really have a preferance, they are just tits, so il stick to the ones i dont have to spend money on hehe.

Just a bit of advice, dont get fake boobs because you think guys like them more. Get them because it will help boost YOUR self esteem, make YOU feel better about yourself, or don't get them at all. And if other peoples approval boosts your self esteem work on fixing that rather than spending a fortune on an operation like that. That may not be your reason for starting the thread :) but im just saying as i've known of girls who have got them for the wrong reasons and when it doesn't fix the problem, well it just doesnt seem worth it in the end :\

My best bud is a large A cup. She wanted implants but I've convinced her she doesn't need them. She's an insanely pretty girl, tall, thin, she could easily model. For her the issue isn't about how she looks it's about how she thinks she looks. If you don't fix what's inside then all the work in the world on the outside won't make you happy.

as everyone said, it is about what you want, and not others. my husband (then boyfriend) didn't want me to get implants, and i knew most men didn't like them, but i didn't care, i did it for myself. i didn't like the look after 2 yrs of breastfeeding. small tops (i live in florida, and it is a year round thing) just didn't fit right, and you have to wear a bra or it looked trashy, IMO saggy bewbs just weren't what i wanted.

i never thought i would get them, but after breastfeeding i changed my mind. shallow? whatever. i certainly could have used the money for something more productive, but at the time i had money to burn so it wasn't an issue. i don't think i would make the same decision now, though. with a family to take care of and other concerns, i am more responsible with my finances.