• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Breasts: Do you prefer real or fake ones? (NSFW)

Do you prefer natural breasts (or lack of) or breast implants?

• I prefer natural breasts

Votes: 582 74.9%
  • I prefer breast implants

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • All b00bs are nice, no preference!

Votes: 158 20.3%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 16 2.1%

• Total voters
I've always prefered real breasts, and B has always been my size of choice. Perhaps we should hook up? Haha, just kidding. But seriously, leave your breasts the way they are (unless of course you don't want to, because it is your choice after all).

They should make this into a poll.

But, Since the OP is asking peoples opinions, I think the questions would be good as - Men, and women who are of that persuasion - Do you like or hate fake boobs?

Im suprised that so many peopel in here are against em, to be honest, cuz its seems like in america its all about the tits. I am really happy to see that everyone is against em. Its pretty fuckin cool that people are gettin real and less superficial.

lacey k said:
Im suprised that so many peopel in here are against em, to be honest, cuz its seems like in america its all about the tits. I am really happy to see that everyone is against em. Its pretty fuckin cool that people are gettin real and less superficial.

lacey.. your right it's all about the tits.. but honestly.. we'd rather play and touch the real breats then fake anyday. especially on older women. on younger women, fake breasts look pretty good, but as they get older, they look more and more fake. i think it takes away from the womans beauty to have fake breasts. Why take away from the natural curve and feel?

of course there are instances where breasts implants might be needed but just to go and spend the money for fake seems vain, but in this day where fake is in we see more and more of them. For us we would rather stay away from them then play with them. the feel is not something that makes play time exciting.

Johny Boy said:
Fake boobs are gross.

Like others have said real of any size is far superiour.

I think personaly I'd have far less respect for someone if they had fake boobs.

After a masectomy (sp) or something fair play but for a perfectly normal person to have them I'd pitty their mental state and think less of them.

My thoughts exactly.

Real tits. No question.

Rated E said:
So is everyone here against braces too?

Dude, thats a horrible analogy. If you want to make it into a analogy, braces are to teeth what a padded bra is to titties, not implants.

Braces go on YOUR teeth to straighten them out and then they go away, and you have your teeth. fake tits are completely re-designing a whole body feature with a subsance put inside of them and making them into a false body part, its like havin a prosthetic leg. But the differnece is, a fake leg helps you walk, braces help your teeth stay healthy, but fake tits make your rack bigger. I think peopel are against it cuz ti got no purpose other than vanity, and not to mention all the men that dont like to touch or see the fake boobs at all.

keep them real girl. I'm a girl with DD's and I wish I was a fucking B cup. Or even an A cup. Big boobs are a fucking curse. I can't find any cute bras/tops.

i like real boobs even small ones,i can rub them all nightlong

it pisses me off really some women dont have tits,and you wanna change the ones you HAVE,be greatful for them

and although i love breasts i sleep holding/carressing my g/f boob(s) all night ,im a major boob man ,bigger isnt better for me ,especially if they are fake

you know they have nothing to do with intercoarse,what would you do if a guy you were about to make love to pulled his pants down and instead of his average cock there,he was wearing a strap on 12" long and 6" thick dildo attached and said i dont care what you prefer i know girls just want a huge dick so you are gonna take this ,cause ive always wanted a huge dick also

seriously what would you do and how would you feel about it,im sayin most guys like real breast even if they arent huge

I grew up in one of the fakest places on earth, and have many friends who've undergone breast augmentation.

All but one are happy with it. The one that isn't had them kind of overdone and experienced complications which required additional surgery to fix.

Fake breasts are not "mutilation" and do not reduce women into "sex objects". If you're unhappy with your body and can accept the (significant) risks and costs associated with cosmetic surgery... I wouldn't judge you either way and neither should any man.

That said, it's important to fix the inside before fixing the outside. Any surgery puts you at risk for complications... or worse. They also only last (realistically) about 10-15 years. If I was a B cup, I'd probably elect against surgery.

Having children will affect the look, and while most women are able to breast feed post augmentation, some cannot (the surgery can sever milk ducts).

I wouldn't do it. But I don't hate on anyone who does.

lacey k said:
They should make this into a poll.

I agree, and if I wasn't rushing around, I'd make the edit now... if one of my colleagues doesn't get to it in the meantime, I'll do it sometime this weekend.

the problem with implant is that they are made and applied by doctor
a woman body is a piece of art so they should be made and applied by artist

beamers said:
Lets be honest though, a good portion of the female population is struggling for that. Not that it really makes that much difference to sex, a pretty face and a nice body is just fine, but a nice rack to look at puts the icing on the cake.
lol maybe they should find guys with small hands.

I think we can all agree that midnight needs to post a picture of her current breasts so that we can give her our opinions.