• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Breasts: Do you prefer real or fake ones? (NSFW)

Do you prefer natural breasts (or lack of) or breast implants?

• I prefer natural breasts

Votes: 582 74.9%
  • I prefer breast implants

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • All b00bs are nice, no preference!

Votes: 158 20.3%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 16 2.1%

• Total voters

Midnighteyez

Bluelighter
All right, so I have size Bs. I've always wanted bigger ones, and now I'm considering getting a breast augmentation. My question is for the guys: Do you prefer REAL little boobs or FAKE big boobs? I just want your honest opinion of breast implants, and whether or not you think that I should get them. Also, do breast implants really make you lose feeling? And do they even feel like real breasts?

If your Bs are nicely shaped, definitely DO NOT get implants. Implants are great for boobs that don't have a nice shape or that can use "filling out." B cups don't have as much head-turning factor as larger boobs, but they stay nice for longer. Compare Bs to Ds and you'll see that most Bs after 30 years old sag less than larger, heavier boobs (depends on firmness to start with, which varies, and also if you've breastfed, which can reduce the firmness). And natural Bs with good shape outrank bigger fake ones in the look-and-feel department once your clothes are off.

If you DO get implants, make sure you talk to the doc about massaging them. Many implants need to be massaged quite strongly for a long time in order to prevent scar tissue from building up. This can change them from the texture of real boobs to the texture of a baseball stuck on your chest, i.e. like rocks. Also, look very hard for the absolutely best doctor you can. If your choice is $3,000 for a doctor in Lancaster or $8,000 for a doctor in Beverly Hills, that extra 5 grand will mostly likely be VERY well spent. But you have to look at their before/after photos and hopefully talk to women who've gone to them. Stop women who have great looking fake ones and ask who did them. Ask to look at them naked. You'd be surprised how many women who have nice fake boobs willingly show them to people, even to guys.

But like I said, if you've already got ones with great shape, DON'T DO IT!

real littles, please.

implants can be done tastefully and turn out great, but the nice:awkward ratio just makes it not worth it. your body is the way it is for a reason, but if you feel like you need the attention or self-confidence, then please don't be ridiculous about it, you don't want to end up with a pair of these:

Image edited. While we appreciate your use of the NSFW tag, the image underneath was gratuitous and sensationalistic and does not contribute to the atmosphere we endeavor to cultivate in this forum, nor does it assist the original poster in achieving an answer. -mariposa

Last edited by a moderator:
Real.

All about the real.

From B cup to E cup and everything between - all real - all good.

Dont do it...

1. Fake is Fake
2. Surgery for no good reason is just stupid!

Midnighteyez said:
Do you prefer REAL little boobs or FAKE big boobs?

Real any sized boobs over fake ones any day of the week. Breast augmentation is a huge cost and risk. I just don't get it!?

In and ideal world I'd be Pete Docherty and having Kate Moss but I aint nor would I have surgery to look like Pete cos I could still have Kate cos' we've never met :| :p

Midnighteyez said:
Why do you think fake boobs are shit?

Because they're not you.

If I'm in to a girl, I'm in to her. From the up to the down. From the way her hair brushes across her face, to the freckle-esque skin imperfections, to her boobs. Yes, her boobs. Because they're hers - they match her body - they were made for her (and me :D )

I have been lucky enough in my limited years experience to have experienced a few different extremes. From the plus-sized girl where going from E to F was a consideration in some bra styles, to the 5'8" "normal" girl with large DD's on her frame, all the way to the most recent 5'1" (SHORT!) sleek girl where a B-Cup was almost too big... Loved every single one of them and treated them all with the same special treatment =D because they were the perfect size and shape for who they were on.

Bigger is not always better. Even with the latter one if she was to go beyond a B-Cup it may even be odd. It's about the person, their body, and the way it was meant to be.

Boobs are awesome.

Last edited:
I think if I discovered someone I was interested in had fake boobs it would probably be a dealbreaker. I feel that getting fake boobs is the equivalent to mutilating your body in order to conform with social norms that reduce women to sexual objects.

I'm into human beings, not bags of plastic. It's a level of superficiality and insecurity that I can't accept in a person.

Size is not what matters.

If you feel like you wanna get them, get them! they're for your self esteem...
but from a mans point of view

Real all the way

i dont care how small they are, as long as theyre real. my girlfriend has Bs and i fucking adore them.

To the OP - I think if you're concerned about what other people think, then maybe you're going about things the wrong way.

If you want to go thorugh surgery for that kinda thing, you should be considering what YOU think about it - you should only do things like this for yourself rather than to please / conform to others views.

If you have nice boobs,and you do(God knows everyone and their mother has seen them in the other thread)then leave them alone. Be happy with what you have. There are some scary looking breasts out there and if you get implants,you run the risk of having some scary looking breasts yourself. Ask your "boyfriend". I'm sure he'll agree. Breast implants are the most superfical and unnecessary thing a woman can do.

Real!!!! No question. Look, every single post in here has said real so far...Is that tellin you somethin? Get over that shit and fuckin be real and be happy with who you are. Its hard but yo, if it botheres you that much get a bra with those boobie implant things that you put inside the bra that they sell in the back of magazines or whatever. If you are concerned about what OTHER PEOPLE think about your boobs, then i think a temporary solution where your boobs look bigger to OTHER PEOPLE but still stay real under your bra should be a good solution shouldnt it? your BF would still know you but the other peopel you are so concerned about wouldnt know the differentce. That way you stay real you appear to have bigger tits and you aint gotta get surgery . THe end.

Fake boobs are gross.

Like others have said real of any size is far superiour.

I think personaly I'd have far less respect for someone if they had fake boobs.

After a masectomy (sp) or something fair play but for a perfectly normal person to have them I'd pitty their mental state and think less of them.

Why would I want to be with someone so unhappy with themself they needed to mutilate themself?

i have not read everyones posts, but we (me and my hubby) perfer real to fake anyday.

we've experienced both and don't like fake breasts at all, they are hard to the touch. Good luck with your decision. We hope you are happy with whatever decision you make.